c 15

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 15/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The items don’t take up much space, so of course you need to put them away when you see them.
  As she walked, she found that she couldn't walk at all.
  She actually saw a body armor!
  Without hesitation, Ruan Ning put the five sets of body armor into the space with a smile, thinking that she was lucky to have come in advance. If these things were soaked in water, it would be a waste.
  Then she saw the binocular night vision binoculars.
  The reason why I know the name so clearly is because it is placed quietly in the exhibition cabinet and exudes an aura of being expensive.
  Of course I have to accept such a good thing.
  There were several telescopes and night vision devices nearby. Ruan Ning also collected them and threw them out of the cabinet.
  Then, she walked into the exhibition hall of an equipment manufacturer and saw a model wearing a heavy-duty black safety suit, which was said to be bulletproof, stab-proof, acid-proof and flame-retardant.
  It just looked too heavy and could crush her shoulders.
  But it’s so heavy, so it’s probably expensive, right? How could something like this be soaked in water and then dispersed?
  As for the remaining ten sets of protective vests, of course I accept them.
  This store also has a variety of satchels, the quality of which seems to be much better than that of outdoor stores, so Ruan Ning accepted them all.
  Of course, a disaster reduction expo will not be without various rescue equipment.
  There is an exhibition company that displays various intelligent unmanned ships, such as surface life-saving robots, unmanned patrol boats, and unmanned surveying and mapping boats.
  These were too high-end, and Ruan Ning gave up in tears, only accepting the simplest and most practical boats such as kayaks and assault boats.
  She also saw a robot dog.
  Ruan Ning is not sure whether it can still be used, and most importantly, no one can repair it. However, this thing should be very useful in the end of the world and can help detect danger.
  Now that there wasn't much space left, Ruan Ning decided to get the escape cabin and see if he could keep it.
  At this time, she also walked to the stairs.
  Further ahead is the underwater world. Ruan Ning took out the compressed gas bottle, buoyancy vest, frog goggles and fins and put them on.
  She likes to travel and has tried diving in many places. The water depth should not be a problem now.
  Holding the diving knife in her hand, Ruan Ning entered the water.
  Without stopping on the second floor, Ruan Ning dived directly to the first floor in one breath.
  Due to buoyancy, some not-too-heavy things have floated on the ceiling. When you look up, it's all dark and the picture is a bit scary.
  The exhibition hall is very large.
  Ruan Ning swam to the north according to the novel's records, and saw various supplies and many large equipment along the way.
  Such as rescue vehicles, engineering vehicles, amphibious terrain vehicles.
  There is also a helicopter.
  Ruan Ning stopped and took a look at the small helicopter before continuing to swim towards the escape cabin.
  After about ten minutes, she finally found the big ball on the ground.
  Ruan Ning's eyes were filled with joy, she speeded up and swam to the escape cabin, and placed both hands on its surface.
  The escape hatch disappeared instantly.
  The system said happily: "Congratulations to the host for getting the escape cabin."
  "In view of the uniqueness of this item and the fact that it has helped Chu Dingfeng overcome life and death difficulties many times, you will receive a high reward." "
  There are five rewards in total. You can Pick four of them and get them."
  Choosing four out of five is good. Ruan Ning said with a smile on her face: "Which five items?"