c 16

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 16/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

. Cheng
  Jikuan was stunned: "No wonder you said that your colleagues came to see you that day. Did your ex-boyfriend ask them to come?" Ruan
  Ning rubbed her nose: "Actually, it doesn't matter. If our boss wants to stock up, he has to recruit people. He will send people to find anyone who knows the address." "
  It happened that that colleague was familiar with me. He wanted to get away with nothing, so I got a big deal. "
  Cheng Jikuan: "That's it. " Ruan
  Ning: "But I know that the boss and the others ran away. If it was indeed my ex-boyfriend who took them away, he wanted to take me away with him." "
  Cheng Jikuan was silent for two seconds and did not ask why Ruan Ning didn't leave.
  Ruan Ning interrupted his thoughts: "Brother Cheng, this side is close to the mountain, and the water flow will definitely be more complicated. Let's be careful.
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "Okay. " "
  The two of them spent a lot of effort to reach the road around the mountain.
  There was silence around. Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan worked together to lift everything to the road and put away the rubber boat.
  The boat must not leave one behind, they must take them all. Let's go.

  After hiding their things, the two of them walked up the road.
  After about twenty minutes, they finally arrived at the first villa, and the other 15 villas were also in front of them.
  Ruan Ning's eyes shone, and she turned to Cheng Jikuan and said, "Cheng Jikuan Brother, I know for sure that no one is here, let’s search separately.
  Cheng Jikuan: "Okay, please pay attention to your safety. " As he
  spoke, he handed over a whistle: "I found this among the supplies you collected. If you encounter danger, blow it and we will rescue each other."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Okay. " "
  Cheng Jikuan walked to the second villa, and Ruan Ning turned directly into the one in front of him.
  The door of the villa is made of copper and can't be chopped with anything.
  But it doesn't matter. Although the door is strong, the villa has many, many floor-to-ceiling windows.
  Ruan Ning randomly found a door and smashed it with a hammer.
  Stepping inside the villa, Ruan Ning had to sigh that being rich is good. This enviable spacious living room, luxurious decoration, and even the sofa looked better than her house. Expensive.
  Take it, take it.
  The decorations in the villa are also very beautiful, but unfortunately now she needs more practical items.
  According to the description in the original novel, the residents of this villa area are rich and noble. They left in a hurry and did not take anything with them. How many things.
  Ruan Ning went to the kitchen first. The first thing she saw was a variety of luxurious kitchen utensils. She picked up a kitchen knife out of curiosity, and then took out a carrot. Unexpectedly, she cut it smoothly.
  Ruan Ning took out another piece of beef. , experienced what it means to cut vegetables.
  A good knife.
  Thinking that she would settle down in this world in the future, Ruan Ning collected all the kitchen utensils, even the scrapped Casarte refrigerator.
  Xiu Yixiu said Maybe it can still be used?
  Then, she found two bags of Wannian tribute rice.
  Ruan Ning knew that this thing seemed to cost more than 6,000 per pound.
  The vegetables were all spoiled, but there were still some shelf-stable imported fruits that were not spoiled, which were considered good things now. .
  Ruan Ning continued to look through the cabinet, and unexpectedly found a whole box of Australian ham from a relatively hidden corner. There were about fifty packages!
  This is meat, and it is durable.
  Ruan Ning put it aside first.
  Because time has passed. After two days, there were not many fresh things in the kitchen, and there were still a lot of imported snacks and drinks left.
  She decided to go to the basement to take a look. It seemed that rich people liked to store things in the basement.
  After going downstairs, she decided to take a look first. Seeing the conference living room, there was a set of high-end white sofas.
  Ruan Ning also liked this style, but she already had a set, so she could look at others.
  Then, she entered the first room.
  This is where the wine is stored. The room.
  The three walls were filled with various kinds of wine. Ruan Ning didn’t know anyone except Maotai, so she accepted them all.
  Some of the bottles were stored separately, which must be more expensive. Ruan Ning also kept them aside. Next
  was the video room, where Ruan Ning put away the single-seat sofa.
  Next was the exercise room, which contained a variety of sports equipment, but Ruan Ning had no interest in it.
  Finally, she came to the garage. She
  saw Ruan Ning wanted to whistle at the cars inside. A
  multi-million dollar Aston Martin.
  A Maserati.
  Two Lamborghinis.
  And a Ferrari Enzo.
  Ruan Ning shook her head. The owner of this villa loves sports cars. She is the only one in the last days. ‌She was too lazy to close it.
  Instead, something next to her attracted her attention.