c 32

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 32/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Because I was hungry, I had little strength, and my body looked shaky.
  Being accused, he raised his voice and could only make a weak sound: "I didn't, I didn't..." "
  You clearly received it just now!" The man said, "I saw it all!"
  The old man said Said: "I picked it up for my wife, but she can't come up."
  The man curled his lips: "The female police officer just said that if she can't go upstairs, she will go downstairs to deliver it herself. Didn't you hear it? Isn't that right? I want to take advantage of my age and eat more."
  The old man was trembling all over, hesitating and unable to speak.
  Yan Ruoxue put down what she was doing and walked up to the two of them: "Old man, we can't get more supplies. Can't your wife go upstairs?" The
  old man said, "No."
  The person who just pointed out that the old man was queuing up again immediately raised his voice. : "Old man, you can come up, why can't she come up? I don't even give you a reason, you just want to get more."
  The old man started crying in the heavy rain, his face full of rain and tears: "She is dead, she is already Dead!"

  "I just want to get a piece of food for her so that she doesn't have to starve to death on the road to hell."
  The top floor was silent for a moment.
  The old man couldn't hold on any longer and sat down on the ground crying: "It's all God's fault and that Wu Jin who killed a thousand swords. If he hadn't robbed our rice, my wife would not have died!" Yan
  Ruoxue frowned and asked the person who had just yelled: "Who is Wu Jin?"
  The person suddenly lost his arrogance and was cowardly and did not dare to answer: "How do I know who Wu Jin is?" , I still have to get compressed biscuits, my mother is still hungry, and I don’t have time to talk nonsense with you."
  Yan Ruoxue did not force him, squatting down at the old man's house: "Old man, don't be sad, there is no resurrection after death. You go down with your own biscuits first and take good care of yourself."
  The old man's face was expressionless: "What's the point of my life?"
  Yan Ruoxue thought for a few seconds: "Well, what did you just say about Wu Jin? Who, let me investigate him."
  The old man was heartbroken: "Wu Jin is dead, how can you investigate?"
  Yan Ruoxue: "Then he must have accomplices, right? Tell me their names, and I can interrogate them one by one."
  The old man looked at Yan Ruoxue and said, "Little girl, there are more than thirty people in the Self-Rescue Association. Do you want to arrest them all, or shoot them all?"
  "You can't catch everyone, and you can't shoot everyone. Just now you said a month Distribute supplies once, and if you come again then, you might not be able to come. What will happen to me?"
  "What will happen to those who dare to reveal information about the Self-Rescue Society to you?"
  The people who were still waiting on the top floor on purpose heard this. These words made my heart feel cold.
  They didn't dare to stay any longer, and two of them even left secretly.
  The old man finally said: "Little girl, I think you are a child of a good family. Let me advise you, everyone in this building is rotten." "
  No, no, everyone in the world is rotten. , don’t worry about these messy things, and go back to your parents as soon as possible."
  Yan Ruoxue felt cold in her heart, pursed her lips and said: "Old man, it's not as scary as you said."
  The old man laughed and struggled He climbed up from the ground and staggered off the top floor.
  Yan Ruoxue's face looked very ugly.
  She was wearing a police raincoat, which was highly waterproof. There was only a little rain on her face, which made the beauty look a little haggard and pitiful.
  Ruan Ning remembered the original book's evaluation of Yan Ruoxue.
  He is good-looking, has good skills, and has a heart that wants to uphold justice and fairness. Unfortunately, in the end of the world, his heart is just as high as the sky, and his end is doomed to be miserable.
  In the original book, Yan Ruoxue is indeed like this. She has always wanted to work hard for her ideals and change the end of the world, but she is completely resistant to Chu Dingfeng's ideas.
  Because of this, she and Chu Dingfeng fought back and forth, and it took almost six to seven hundred thousand words for Chu Dingfeng to subdue her.
  Her family background is prominent, which also brings more benefits to Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said to Cheng Jilue: "Let's go downstairs. It seems that there is nothing more we can ask."
  Cheng Jilue nodded.
  The three of them raised their feet to leave. Yan Ruoxue suddenly raised her head and said, "Wait, you three stay and cooperate with the investigation."