c 128

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 128/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

But his original identity is a golden retriever.
  Later, it was implanted with a chip by its owner.
  The chip can control the brain, and he can understand human language, basic human culture, and also learn to read and watch movies.
  Later, the golden retriever passed away, and the owner chose genetic modification services for it.
  The dog-headed man standing in front of Ruan Ning now is the fourth generation golden retriever.
  Although it has become half human, it is still loyal to its owner. In addition to making the owner happy every day, it just goes out for a walk.
  In this world, "walking the dog" not only does not require a leash, but also does not require a person.
  Dogs can walk around on their own.
  Seeing Ruan Ning smiling, Jin Mao asked curiously: "What are you laughing at? Did I say something wrong?"
  Ruan Ning shook his head: "No, I was distracted and thought of something else."
  "What else are you thinking about? Now this is the most important thing." Jin Mao hated iron and said: "You must think about this matter carefully, but it is better to choose eternal life."
  Ruan Ning said that she would think about it seriously, and the two talked for a while, Ruan Ning said goodbye to Jin Mao.
  The chip in her mind told her that it was almost time to go to work every day.
  That's right, in this cyberpunk world, humans still have to go to work!
  As a semi-illiterate third-generation clone of Ruan Ning, her job is to dance breakaway.

Chapter 90:
  It is impossible to go to work, you can try asking for leave.
  Now the leave application process is very simple, just submit the application to the chip in your brain.
  The smart assistant asked: "What is the reason for your leave?"
  Ruan Ning was unsure: "Personal leave?"
  The smart assistant said: "It was detected that you had insufficient smart coins when you cloned the previous generation. The agreement has been signed. This generation will not enjoy the benefits during the cloning period. Vacation, annual leave, weekends, and all statutory holidays."
  Ruan Ning was shocked: "Can I still sign this kind of agreement? What about the labor law?"
  Smart assistant: "This agreement complies with current laws and regulations."
  Ruan Ning was shocked. : "..."
  Although she wanted to complain, the chip knowledge in her mind told her that this was an anarchic world, and everything was managed by an intelligent center.
  In other words, what the smart assistant says is an iron law.
  Ruan Ning retreated and asked for the next best thing: "Then what kind of leave can I ask for?"
  "Sick leave. Applying for sick leave requires a certificate from a professional medical institution. Are you going to the hospital?" The smart assistant said: "Do I need to enable route planning for you? Ruan
  Ning: "No need."
  Since it was so troublesome, she chose to skip work directly.
  Ruan Ning pretended to take out the compass from her pocket and planned to take another long trip. The only trouble was that the city was full of people on the ground and cars were flying in the sky.
  She couldn't use her own transportation, so she had to rely on the power of this world.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and asked: "Smart assistant, can you turn on the city map?"
  "It has been turned on for you."
  As the electronic sound fell, an electronic map appeared in front of Ruan Ning. Obviously there was no screen in front of her. This map Right in front of her eyes.
  Or rather ‌in the brain‌?
  It's quite magical.
  Ruan Ning looked directly to the south and found that there was no exit, only a high wall.
  Not only the south, there are no exit signs in the entire city regardless of east, west, north or south. This is strange. Is it because flying out‌ does not require planning of transportation routes?
  Ruan Ning looked at the transportation hub again and did not find any long-distance transportation stations.
  All public transportation operates in the city.
  Ruan Ning did not directly ask the smart assistant how to leave the city, but pointed to a cafe in the far south and asked: "How long does it take to get to this place?" The
  smart assistant replied: "This area is military You cannot enter the administrative area."
  Ruan Ning was stunned for a moment, and then she realized that the city was surrounded by military administrative areas. Because the signs were not obvious, she had not noticed it just now.
  "Why are there so many management areas?"
  the intelligent assistant replied: "This question involves historical common sense and practical knowledge. Because you have not purchased relevant services, the assistant cannot provide an answer."
  Ruan Ning clicked his tongue in his heart.
  This person is so completely illiterate that he doesn't even have common sense.
  At this time, the smart assistant prompted: "According to your work time, there is only one hour left. Would you like to leave now?"
  It had just prompted you to go to work twice in your mind, and this time is the third time. This time, Ruan Ning suspected that if she didn't go, the smart assistant could turn into a reminder.