c 95

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 95/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Zheng Kun shook his head: "How many plants can a few people bring back? We can't even support ourselves if we plant them." "
  Besides, since Jinbei City is already promoting planting, it means that they have never thought of monopolizing this thing. If they can plant it, they will sooner or later‌ They are blooming everywhere, and we can get them."
  Cheng Yilang asked: "Then what should we do now?"
  Zheng Kun sighed: "Actually, the best way is to knock down Jinbei, so that all the resources are ours , It’s just that I can’t figure out what their strength is now.”
  Cheng Yilang said: “In fact, according to my observation, the total number of people in their four major command posts is estimated to be more than 10,000, of which there are combat There are even fewer capable people."
  Zheng Kun: "It's better than the people under us."
  He said solemnly: "We still have to speed up the expansion."
  Cheng Yilang said at this time: "I also heard a piece of news, that is, I don't know this The news is true or false."
  Zheng Kun groaned, looked at Cheng Yilang and asked, "What is it?"
  Cheng Yilang lowered his voice and leaned close to Zheng Kun's ear.
  Ruan Ning blinked, not understanding what she couldn't hear.
  Over there, Zheng Kun looked surprised: "Is the source of this news accurate?"
  Cheng Yilang said: "I can't judge this. Anyway, there is such a news, but we will definitely not be able to catch up."
  Zheng Kun said: "It's a pity."
  Ruan Ning's gaze went back and forth between the two people's faces, but there was no clue.
  The system then prompted: "Host, you still have five minutes of stealth time left."
  Ruan Ning: "I understand."
  Zheng Kun added: "This matter has little to do with us, we should focus on Nanyuan City The most important thing is that we are too close to Tianjin. When they take a breath, we will be their primary target." "
  I guess the time the drought-resistant potatoes are successful is when they will eliminate us."
  Cheng Yilang frowned.
  Zheng Kun said: "So we have to get the resources of Nanyuan City in our hands as soon as possible, and then wait for the opportunity. If we can't defeat it, we can also transfer the base.
  Cheng Yilang's face was happy: "The base commander is wise, I just listen to you command. "
  Zheng Kun smiled: "We are cooperating. Okay, it's getting late. You go back and rest first, and then get busy later in the evening. "
  Cheng Yilang said goodbye and left the study.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and left with him.
  The sun has risen outside, and the earth has once again fallen into barbecue mode.
  Cheng Yilang has now moved into Area S and became one of the leaders of the base.
  Write down where he lives In which building, Ruan Ning used the locator to return to the RV.

  Again, take a shower first.
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan did not expect that she would come back so soon and were about to lie down to sleep.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, they were surprised Ruan Ning explained: "There was no one on the road. I drove to Nanyuan City and then came back. "
  Zhou Sulan said: "Have you seen Chu Dingfeng? Ruan
  Ning smiled at the two of them: "I saw it. It's a little worse than I thought. Don't worry about him for the time being." "
  Zhou Sulan breathed a sigh of relief.
  Ruan Cifeng also felt a lot more relaxed: "Then you don't have to go out recently. It's not safe to run outside every day. "
  Ruan Ning hummed, still thinking about what Cheng Yilang and Zheng Kun were whispering.
  But this is too difficult to guess, and listening to the meaning of Zheng Kun's words, this matter should be It happened in the distance.
  Ruan Ning thought for a long time and couldn't figure it out. Without any prompts, she simply went to sleep.
  At night, not long after the family got up, the system suddenly prompted: "Host, it has been detected that a human with a medium-level goodwill value is approaching. "
  Ruan Ning was slightly stunned.
  She turned on the all-round prevention mode in the villa area, and she would be reminded at any level.
  After thinking about it, she told Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng, and came from the basement to the outside of the villa.
  From a distance, She saw a person walking forward cautiously, Ruan Ning lit a candle, and the person in the distance suddenly said happily: "Is it Miss Ruan?
  Ruan Ning increased her voice: "It's me. " "
  Listening to the voice, it was Wenmei.