c 42

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 42/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

A rabbit, but it's dying. Ruan
  Ning's eyes lit up: "The price of geese is the same as that of chickens and ducks. Rabbits are slightly cheaper."
  "As for you two pigs, this is indeed expensive. " "
  Let's see. After I replace your geese and rabbits here, I still have about 70 kilograms of sugar, 100 kilograms of salt, 8 boxes of anti-inflammatory drugs, and a box of antipyretics, so I will replace them all with pigs." The
  village chief hesitated: "This..."
  Ruan Ning said: "Sugar and salt are both good things. They will be very expensive in the future. If our boss hadn't wanted to keep live animals for seed, he wouldn't have taken them out so quickly." .
  The village chief gritted his teeth and said, "Add 50 pounds of compressed biscuits. " Ruan
  Ning pretended to lift up the rain cover of the rubber boat and take a look: "There are not so many compressed biscuits anymore, only about 20 kilograms, but there are still 4 boxes of bagged instant noodles and 40 bags of butter hot pot ingredients."
  The village chief's eyes lit up: "Okay. " Ruan
  Ning put down the raincloth, stood up and said to the village chief: "I see you have organized villagers to patrol, do you also have to patrol at night?"
  The village chief was proud: "Of course! " We were the first to organize patrol teams, and people from the government said we did a good job. Ruan
  Ning reminded: "The weather is getting cold now, so you should wear more clothes when patrolling at night. If you encounter any situation, you should quickly notify the whole village." The
  village chief didn't understand why she said this, so he nodded and said, "You should wear more clothes at night to avoid getting sick from the cold." "
  The two sides exchanged things, and Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan each carried a pig down the mountain.
  When the group of people on the opposite side could not be seen, Ruan Ning asked the system: "Is anyone following us?
  The system said: "No, they returned to the village happily with their things. " "
  Ruan Ning finally relaxed and asked Zhou Sulan to collect the animals into the planting space.
  According to the value before the apocalypse, Ruan Ning may make a little bit more or not lose money, among which the compressed biscuits are the most expensive. According to the value

  after the apocalypse In terms of value, sugar and salt are more effective than pork. Not eating meat will make people feel uncomfortable at best, and not eating salt may be fatal.
  However, salt can now refresh 6 kilograms a day, brown sugar can refresh 3 kilograms, and anti-inflammatory and antipyretic drugs can also be refreshed.
  Just used some compressed biscuits, overall a win-win situation.
  After returning home, Ruan Cifeng hurriedly opened the door for them: "How was it?" Ruan
  Ning and Zhou Sulan sprayed and disinfected with alcohol. Ruan Ning said: "We got a pair of ducks, a pair of chickens, two piglets, and two male rabbits."
  "Why are all rabbits male? " Ruan Cifeng was surprised.
  Ruan Ning said: "There is a family that raises and plays with children. Now it is in a desperate situation. Fortunately, it lives in the countryside and has grass to eat. If it had been in the city, it would have been stewed." Ruan Cifeng said "
  Oh."
  Ruan Ning and Zhou Sulan took a hot bath respectively and put on more comfortable clothes.
  Ruan Cifeng had already finished modifying the circuit. He said, "This return air furnace is more troublesome. It has a smoke exhaust duct." , I think it’s best to reach through the window. "
  It's just that the weather is so cold. I leave the windows open at night. I don't know how effective it will be. " Ruan
  Ning thought for a while: "There is a fire in the house, so we can't close all the windows, right?" We can use quilts to block the gaps under the ventilation ducts. This should prevent the cold wind and ensure that they are not poisoned.
  Ruan Cifeng said: "Okay. " "
  Ruan Ning took out more than ten quilts from the space. The ones she bought were of slightly inferior quality and could be used as door curtains.
  The family had a busy day and finally installed everything. .
  Ruan Cifeng stuffed firewood into the return air stove to try the effect.
  Soon, a fire ignited in the furnace.
  Ruan Cifeng looked happy, as if he had returned to his childhood when he played with firewood in the countryside, and quickly added more firewood to the stove: "This fire is big , it takes only twenty minutes to boil water.
  Zhou Sulan was even more happy: "You can also cook on it. " "
  I've seen it all. This girl has been here for three months. The beef hot pot and duck hot pot in the space are still cold. She doesn't know how to heat them and store them. You can take them out at any time when eating."
  Ruan Ning chuckled: "Aren't I stupid? Mom is smart. "
  Zhou Sulan was angry: "You're not stupid, you're just too lazy to do it! " Ruan
  Ning thought to herself, she is not lazy, but she must keep burning the fire during the extreme cold period. Why should she waste energy in advance? If she
  can save a little bit, of course she will heat it now.
  The return air furnace is probably After burning for half an hour, Zhou Sulan couldn't help but take off her coat: "This has a good effect, just like the family sitting around the fire when I was a child.
  "I don't think we need to use electric blankets, just use this one. " Ruan
  Ning shook her head: "The temperature is high now. Waiting until the temperature drops can only ensure that the home is not so cold." "
  Zhou Sulan sighed: "Okay. Ruan
  Ning took Zhou Sulan's arm and said cutely to her: "Mom, I have cherries, durians, grapes, Qiuyue pears, and ice cream here. Do you want to eat it?"
  Zhou Sulan was amused by her: "Eat, eat, eat, take it out quickly. " Ruan Ning took out seven or eight kinds of fruits from the "
  space" and placed out cola, coconut juice, melon seeds, dried meat, preserved fruits, and potato chips.