c 35

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 35/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

It was such an important place, I thought it was some kind of rich man's manor.
  Wang Lingxia thought for a while: "If it rains like this now, will the books be moved?"
  Yan Ruoxue shook his head: "There is no way to move, and they are safe for the time being. This rain will never flood the highest mountain in the city."
  Ruan Ningxin ‌Zhong sighed, this rain will not flood us, but what will happen during the extreme cold period in the future is uncertain.
  Cheng Jili didn't care about such a big thing, and said depressedly: "What should we do now? Should we go back after fishing today? We can only get twenty big fish, and there are so many of us. One There are no more than three people."
  There are some buildings on the opposite mountain, but they are too far away. Without an assault boat, half of their lives would be lost.
  Uncle You said: "We can come back tomorrow, but everyone must keep the secret and must not reveal a word to other people in the community."
  His eyes slid across everyone: "Can you do it? Ruan
  Ning: "Of course I can do it. Everyone I know is here."
  Cheng Jili also immediately said: "I can do it."
  Zhu Liangliang and Wang Lingxia had no objection.
  Yan Ruoxue did not express his position, and You Dafu said anxiously: "It's not that we don't say anything, we will arrest them for another day tomorrow and tell them when we get back."
  Yan Ruoxue shook his head: "This is where you found it, I won't tell anyone else ."
  She paused: "But it's only tomorrow. I will report back to the team the day after tomorrow. Then I will report to my superiors that there are fish in it."
  You Dafu said quickly: "Okay!"
  Ruan Ning was thinking in her heart. Surprised, Yan Ruoxue had always been very patient before, why did she suddenly give up this time?
  It was too much to bring back too many sundries, and since water was already in trouble, Wang Lingxia simply took out a knife and started killing fish on the spot.
  Seeing this, Ruan Ning quickly collected the remaining more than 100 tons of water.
  In this way, her total water storage capacity will reach 1340 tons, plus the refresh capacity of the refrigerator, it should be enough for use.
  On the third day, Yan Ruoxue was picked up by a helicopter.
  Ruan Ning's life has become completely relaxed. She eats, sleeps, exercises, and practices various weapons every day.
  The rain gradually became lighter.
  Since the sixth floor was flooded, the overall water volume has not increased, and certainly has not fallen.
  This is good news for everyone. They see the hope of stopping the rain, and people continue to use various "boats" to go out in search of supplies.
  The whole city seems to have turned into a scavenger field, and everyone is a scavenger.
  With so many people, Ruan Ning was unwilling to run any further to avoid getting into any trouble.
  And as time passed, under the cruel rainstorm, everyone discovered that nature had given them a gift again.
  They found food.

Chapter 31
  After the water flow stopped being so fast, everyone discovered that a kind of algae had grown in the water.

  At first, no one dared to touch this thing. After all, the water was quite dirty. Now, no matter what kind of garbage is thrown into the water, there are even a lot of corpses.
  Until someone is so hungry that he drags a handful of algae back and cooks it with the thought that he will starve to death.
  The result was just diarrhea, and it just healed as soon as I pulled it.
  The algae in the water are edible and quickly spread among the crowd.
  Although you have to have diarrhea, your stomach will get used to it after a few diarrheas. Moreover, this thing is a plant, so it can supplement vitamins, right?
  Nothing is better than starving to death.
  After long-term consumption of instant noodles, compressed biscuits, and porridge, everyone is too eager for green "vegetables."
  Algae suddenly became a hot spot. Every day before dawn, everyone went out to look for algae. If they went there too late, it would be gone.
  Fortunately, this thing has a terrifying reproductive capacity and can grow fresh ones overnight.
  In addition, it has been raining for too long and the air is humid, causing mushrooms to grow in the corridors.
  This mushroom is more popular than algae and can make neighbors break their heads.
  Brother and sister Cheng Jiqi also take turns fishing for algae every day, and Ruan Ning also goes there. The two brothers and sisters will turn the uneaten food into dried vegetables, in case the algae is fished out and their descendants will be wiped out one day.
  Cheng Jikuan has a strong sense of worry and would go out alone every day to find some furniture boards or cut down some branches and trunks.
  After getting it back, he would give Ruan Ning some points and ask her to put them away first, to be careful that order could not be restored even if the liquefied gas tank was used up.
  After a period of time, the second grain distribution was finally ushered in.
  The last time the compressed biscuits were distributed too little, many people at home had finished eating them long ago. They lived on boiling algae in dilute water soup every day, and counted on their fingers every day how long it would take to distribute supplies.