c 29

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 29/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

, lowered his eyes and asked: "What is your name and what did you do before?"
  The man said: "My name is Zhao Chengwu."
  "What do you do?"
  Zhao Chengwu paused for a while and said: "If you don't do anything, you just work everywhere. ."
  Cheng Jikuan raised the gun and put it against his head: "What do you do now?"
  Zhao Chengwu quickly said: "I committed something before. As soon as I came out, the boss asked me to work as a security guard on the construction site."
  Cheng Jikuan: "Where is your base camp?"
  Zhao Chengwu quickly replied: "It's over there at the Yuanshan Breeding Farm now."
  Ruan Ning didn't know where this place was and looked at Cheng Jikuan.
  Cheng Jikuan explained: "It's about half an hour's drive from our place."
  Ruan Ning looked at Zhao Chengwu again: "Isn't it flooded there?"
  Zhao Chengwu said: "Not yet, it's on the mountain. But our boss said it rained too much If it is not safe for a long time, be prepared to move at any time."
  Ruan Ning: "What are you raising in the farm?"
  Zhao Chengwu said: "Because the big flares were snatching food everywhere, the boss sold most of them. We When we arrived, there were still more than 30 sheep and more than 20 cows left. Now there are still more than ten sheep and many cows left."
  Ruan Ning: "Then you are not short of food, why do you want to go down the mountain to grab it? ?"
  Zhao Chengwu said: "Beauty, you can't bear to eat meat every day! And what to do after you finish eating? The boss said we have to raise cattle and sheep first, so we have to get something else to eat."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows. : "Why do you have so many boats?"
  Zhao Chengwu: "Are you talking about those four rubber boats? Those are our bosses who love fishing very much. They go to the reservoir every now and then. This is their fishing tool. Ruan
  Ning: "Who made the homemade boat?"
  "We brought seven construction workers with us when we ran. It's quite simple to do this."
  Ruan Ning did not continue to ask, Cheng Jikuan asked: "Do you breed the boat?" How many people are left on the other side of the field?"
  Zhao Chengwu thought for a while and said, "Four or five."
  Cheng Jikuan removed the gun tip from his temple and moved it to his thigh: "Do you think I dare not shoot? Gun?"
  "How is that possible!" Zhao Chengwu was afraid: "All our people are dead. What I said is true. There are not many people left! There are only six people, one of whom is our boss, and another who is robbing other communities. He was injured and has become a disabled person."
  Ruan Ning: "Is there anyone else?"
  Zhao Chengwu looked evasive: "The workers at the breeding farm ran away long ago. That solar flare scared everyone and they didn't come to work. We arrived. At that time, only their boss and his family were there, and there was also a slaughter worker, so our boss..."
  Cheng Jikuan: "Don't be embarrassed, keep talking."
  Zhao Chengwu swallowed his saliva: "Our boss just ordered the whole family to be killed."
  Ruan Ning : "You are quite cruel, robbing and killing people."
  Zhao Chengwu immediately clarified: "It has nothing to do with me. I just listen to our boss. He has been involved in drug trafficking before and is a person who has seen the world."
  Cheng Jikuan looked at Ruan Congeal.
  Ruan Ning knew what he meant and asked Zhao Chengwu: "Why did you go in?" Zhao Chengwu
  said: "I was released after being imprisoned for half a year for stealing money. I really haven't done many evil things. I have never participated in their murders, robberies, or rapes." Ruan Ning stood up and said, "Okay, as long as you don't lie to me, I will let you go after I visit in the afternoon."   Zhao Chengwu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief
  .
‌: "Don't worry, beautiful lady, I definitely didn't lie to you."
  Looking at his expression, Ruan Ning knew that he hadn't lied to herself. She turned to Cheng Jikuan and said: "Brother Cheng, do me a favor and send him to the hospital." Buildings 1, 2, and 3 can be any building."
  Zhao Chengwu was shocked and said in disbelief: "Why did you send me there?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Didn't you say that you have never done anything harmful to nature? You didn't have to do it in the past. Be afraid."
  Zhao Chengwu's eyes were protruding and red: "Don't pretend to be stupid, how can I still be alive when we get there, bitch! You said you would let me go!" "
  You also said you didn't You're doing bad things." Ruan Ning said, "Everyone is the same person."
  About ten minutes later, Ruan Ning heard continuous male screams from the third building at home, one after another.
  Ruan Ning was reading the recipe at this time, silently memorizing the recipe for roast mutton, and took out salt, cumin, chili and other seasonings, and then set off to the distant mountain breeding farm with Cheng Jikuan.
  About an hour later, the two arrived at their destination.
  This area is a mountainous area. In order to observe the movement of the farm more easily, they climbed to a higher hillside.
  She was shocked at this sight. Ruan Ning thought that the Yuanshan Breeding Farm was just a breeding plant with factory buildings. Unexpectedly, this company actually engaged in ecological breeding. It not only had a factory building, but also a small hilltop. You can let the cattle and sheep out for a walk.
  But now there are no traces of animals in the breeding farm, and no one can be seen.
  This kind of squatting was quite boring. Ruan Ning looked around and found a group of buildings on the top of the hill opposite.
  She asked Cheng Jikuan: "Where is that place?"