c 61

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 61/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Knowing that he couldn't keep a secret, he still needed Yu Li to cook for him, change his dressing, and simply explain that he had some space.
  It is already the end of the world, what else can be more outrageous than the end of the world?
  Yu Li secretly decided to save Chu Dingfeng. Only when he was alive could she have enough food and clothing, and no longer have to lie under so many men.
  She looked after Chu Dingfeng very diligently.
  Chu Dingfeng was very satisfied with her attitude, but Yu Li was not a doctor after all, her cooking skills were not as good as those of Zhao Nana, and her fire often went out.
  Chu Dingfeng suffered repeatedly between hot and cold, and later developed a fever.
  Fortunately there is medicine.
  After a week, I barely have the strength to speak.
  Now, the two of them were still sleeping in bed when they were woken up by the noise outside. Countless soldiers rushed into the villa opposite in an instant.
  Yu Li was frightened and trembled all over. She hugged Chu Dingfeng and said, "What's going on? Are they here to arrest someone?"
  Chu Dingfeng was still on the wanted list.
  Yu Li didn't know about this, but Chu Dingfeng knew it clearly, and he also suspected that these people were here to arrest him.
  what to do?
  He can teleport away, but his teleportation skill can only move by himself.
  Where is Yu Li? She still has her own son in her belly, and she still knows his secret.
  Chu Dingfeng looked at Yu Li.
  At this time, Ruan Ning was hiding on a mountain not far away, looking towards the army with a telescope.
  The reason why she is here is because she just entered the villa area and gave a small gift to the four major command posts.

Chapter 48
  Chu Dingfeng didn’t understand. He was clearly reborn with a golden finger, so how could he end up like this?
  If Yu Li is killed, he will be deducted 2,000 family contribution points. The key is that if the child in her belly dies, will his teleportation skills disappear?
  If so, he wouldn't be able to escape from the villa today.
  Yu Li can't be killed, but what if she is left to reveal her secret?
  Feeling uncertain in his heart, Chu Dingfeng suddenly grabbed Yu Li's arm: "Honey, I have to leave first. If you are discovered by them, tell them to stay here alone and ask them to send you to the refugee camp. , you know?"
  Yu Li was trembling: "How can I go to the refugee camp? I don't want to go to that place." "
  I will pick you up in a few days." Chu Dingfeng stared at Yu Li: "You Believe me, you have my flesh and blood in your belly, and I will never leave you alone."

  Yu Li's eyes were filled with tears: "Then how long do I have to wait?"
  Chu Dingfeng said, "At most half a month."
  He glanced across the room: "You help me up first, and I will put the things that belong to me in the space."
  Yu Li cried and helped Chu Dingfeng. The two groped in the room for a while, and Chu Dingfeng warned: "Be sure to stay in the disaster area." Wait for me in the private camp, you know?"
  Yu Li nodded.
  Chu Dingfeng confessed: "Don't mention me to anyone, especially my space, otherwise we will lose everything we need to spend the rest of our lives together."
  Yu Li nodded desperately.
  The next moment, Chu Dingfeng disappeared in front of her.
  Yu Li was stunned and scared, wondering how many secrets this man had.
  The room was dark because the curtains were drawn. Yu Li quickly put on the thickest clothes, then wrapped herself tightly in the quilt, shivering in the room.
  On the mountain‌.
  Ruan Ning saw the troops rushing into the real estate dealer's villa: "Everyone, do you think they can find my gift?" The
  system said: "It should work."
  In the past few days, Ruan Ning asked the system to help her cheat a little , pretending to be a real estate agent and leaving clues about natural disasters.
  She didn't write in too much detail. After all, too much detail would be weird. It says that extreme cold is followed by extreme heat, and that extreme heat is followed by volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and a series of other effects.
  These few strokes can have a huge impact.
  For example, when it comes to cold-resistant potatoes, they may start new research projects to develop high-temperature and drought-tolerant varieties earlier, so that the government forces can take more initiative when the weather is extremely hot.
  According to the original book, that period was a period of rapid development for Chu Dingfeng. If the government forces still existed, wouldn’t Chu Dingfeng have gone from being king and hegemon to becoming a street rat?
  hey-hey.
  At this time, the system suddenly said: "Host, Chu Dingfeng used the teleportation skill."
  "Where did he go?"
  System: "He is too weak and is about twenty minutes away from us. Ruan
  Ning raised her eyebrows and began to make calculations in her mind.
  The system was surprised and said: "Host, you don't want to catch up and have a look, do you?"
  Ruan Ning replied: "Why do you want to catch up and have a look?"
  The system breathed a sigh of relief. Unexpectedly, Ruan Ning's next words were : "We should catch up and try."