c 22

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 22/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

ring.
  Ruan Ning knew that the little old man had come back in the dark, so he took out the mask from the space, put it on, and went out from home.
  After thinking about it, she opened the corridor window a little and stood a little further away.
  Compared with last night, the little old man was obviously much more energetic, and his eyes were full of energy: "Girl, unlock it quickly, I will return the boat to you."
  When Ruan Ning took over the rubber boat, he said with joy: "Now Okay, we found food that can last at least a week!"
  Ruan Ning was also happy for him, and after thinking about it, she asked: "Are you still living with those people from the Self-Rescue Association?"
  The little old man was immediately disdainful. : "How is it possible? How could I stay with Wu Jin's men? I paid supplies to the 17th floor and lived in their house."
  Ruan Ning: "That's good."
  The little old man Sighing: "It's just pity for the other old guys. Wu Jin will definitely not make it easy for them."
  After sighing, the little old man suddenly asked strangely: "Girl, why are you wearing a mask?"
  "We Someone on this floor has a fever." Ruan Ning said: "The situation is unknown now, so you should pay more attention."
  The little old man's face changed: "How come there is a fever? If this is an infectious disease, how many people will die? !"
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  The little old man's eyes became sluggish again: "What the hell is going on? How is that sick person? Does he have a high fever?"
  Ruan Ning replied: "It's more than thirty-eight degrees, so it should be fine for the time being."
  "Thirty-eight degrees Ah." The little old man rolled his eyes: "Little girl, it's hard to find a doctor when you are sick now. I happen to know an old doctor who is still in this building."
  Ruan Ning knew him as soon as she heard this. He wanted to discuss business, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Oh? Do you want to introduce me to him?"
  The little old man said quickly: "What introduction is not introduced? Didn't you lend me a boat?"
  He emphasized the word "borrow". : "If something goes wrong with your friend at night, come to us at 1701. He just needs a little food."
  Ruan Ning remembered in his heart: "The seventeenth floor, that's where you live. How do you know each other?"
  The little old man said: "There are only two people in their family, an old lady and a son in his thirties. The son is doing research at a scientific research institute. I can't fart a single thing all day long. The old lady is sixty-five years old and is a veteran expert in our provincial hospital." "
  Because both of us are busy at work, we didn't save any food, so I just wander around this building every day. We got to know each other."
  "If I hadn't really had nothing to eat, she wouldn't have let me move in just for some instant noodles."
  Ruan Ning asked, "Then would she be willing to see a doctor? After all, the risk is so high now."
  "Everything is necessary. Why do you care about the risks when you starve to death?" The little old man curled his lips and said: "I'm old enough to go out and hang out all day long!"
  Ruan Ning was amused by his tone and deliberately bargained: "Then I'll call you if I need it. You guys. But there’s one thing. I’ll rent you a ship for gold, and you’re asking too much for it.”
  The little old man’s eyes widened, as if you were talking nonsense: “This is a doctor! Or is it? Senior doctors, you usually want to register as an expert, but you still can't!"
  "Anyway, you think about it for yourself. If something goes wrong, you can come to us downstairs. If you don't want to give us food, give us the boat. "It's okay if you use it three times."
  Ruan Ning simply nodded: "Okay, we have agreed."
  Watching the little old man go downstairs, Ruan Ning knocked on the door next door and told Cheng Jikuan about the matter through the door.
  Both men hoped not to need a doctor.
  Unexpectedly, Cheng Jiqi's fever reached 39 degrees that night.
  39 degrees for adults is no joke, it can burn the whole person to the point of confusion or even coma. Cheng Jikuan hurriedly woke Ruan Ning and asked her to guard the safety door. He had to go downstairs.
  Ruan Ning was nervous. The two of them were not mentioned in the original book. Cheng Jili wouldn't get sick and cause problems, right?
  About ten minutes later, Cheng Jikuan led an old lady upstairs.
  Ruan Ning quickly opened the safety door for the two of them.
  Cheng Jikuan reminded her to step back one meter, and then walked in with the old lady. His voice was a little tired and he said to Ruan Ning: "Thank you, please help me close the safety door."
  Ruan Ning hummed and looked at that person. An old expert saw that she looked to be in her fifties, very lean, and had a shrewd and capable temperament.
  She was also carrying a large backpack on her back, which looked a little heavy. She didn't know whether she was carrying medicine or clothes.
  The three of them didn't communicate much. Cheng Jibuan led the old lady into the home.
  Ruan Ning was about to close the security door when she turned around and saw the little old man standing outside. She looked surprised: "Old sir, why did you go upstairs?
  " !"
  Ruan Ning: "Grandpa You, why are you following me? Be careful of infection."
  The little old man pointed to the mask on his mouth: "The young man gave it to me just now. Besides, we are so far away from each other. Far away, why are
  you afraid of being separated by a door?" "Hurry up and close the door. I have a gossip to share with you. If you don't tell me, I won't be able to sleep!"
  Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry. She didn't expect that the little old man wanted to do this. Simple reason to go upstairs.