c 68

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 68/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

dumpling.
  The last upgrade gave a one-time reward of 2,000 cubic meters. Ruan Ning thought the space was enough, but with four times the refresh volume, Ruan Ning felt a terrifying geometric burst of growth.
  If you continue to refresh like this, you will really be unable to install it.
  It's a pity that it's inconvenient to take it out. Even if it was taken out, Wu Dawei wouldn't be able to eat it.
  "Let's do this, I'll bleed some." Ruan Ning said with a sad look on her face: "Do you want cigarettes?"
  Wu Dawei's eyes widened with surprise on his face: "Do you have a cigarette?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  These days, Wu Dawei and the others have been trying to get cigarettes and alcohol from Yueshan Camp, but no one has been willing to sell them.
  Is it good to sell tobacco and alcohol in the apocalypse?
  It was definitely a good seller. Although the number of buyers was not as much as that of food, they were definitely generous in their spending.
  Among them, liquor is even more popular. After all, drinking it in cold weather will set your heart on fire. It can also be used as a disinfectant, so it is the favorite of desperadoes.
  Although cigarettes are not as popular as liquor, they are still considered luxury goods.

  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "Smoking is okay, we will use 10 packs of cigarettes in exchange for a big one for you."
  Wu Dawei immediately asked: "What brand is it?"
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "It won't be lower than the end of the world. The first 50 yuan per pack."
  Wu Dawei rolled his eyes: "10 packs is too little. You also know that this cannot be sold to rich people. They are all sold in pieces. At least 20 packs are enough."
  Ruan Ning said: " Let's stop haggling and just compromise on 15 packs. If it doesn't work, I just want the little one."
  Wu Dawei hesitated for a moment. If they can get the cigarettes, it will be their first share in the small market, and it will be good to open up the market.
  Now the competition is getting more and more fierce.
  "Okay, just 15 packs." Wu Dawei chuckled: "Then I will exchange 2 packs of cigarettes for a box of cartridges, and I will give you 2 boxes at most."
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "Good guy, you are still waiting for me here. ."
  Wu Dawei chuckled: "Let us make a little profit anyway."
  Ruan Ning also laughed: "Okay, I still have 2 ginseng sticks left. I will sell them to you with compressed biscuits at the original price. Yes."
  Wu Dawei readily agreed.
  The two agreed to trade at 8pm, and Ruan Ning left the office first.
  At this time, there are 17 hours left in double time.
  Ruan Ning went to the market to pick and choose, buying gold worth almost 500,000 yuan.
  Although it is useless, the gold jewelry is so beautiful.
  And today we have double the amount of compressed biscuits. If you don’t buy them, you won’t buy them.
  It makes me happy to put it in space and look at it.
  In the evening, she first traded with Wu Dawei, and after doubling the amount, she got two pistols, two rifles, four boxes of ammunition, and 10,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits.
  Pay 7 ginseng sticks and two cigarettes.
  After confirming that no one was around, she went to the corridor on the seventh floor, took out 1,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits and placed them outside.
  At 10 o'clock, Ruan Ning heard noise from outside. Ruan Ning went downstairs and moved three thousand kilograms of dog food up with them.
  With her current physique, she doesn't feel tired at all doing this work.
  A few elderly people were so exhausted that they leaned on the dog food to catch their breath.
  After a while, they saw the compressed biscuits on the ground, and they all beamed with joy: "Are you really exchanging compressed biscuits for dog food?"
  Ruan Ning said.
  The uncle said: "We won't let you eat too much. There is an extra 200 kilograms in it, which is our thank you gift."
  Ruan Ning smiled, and in fact she also secretly hid 50 kilograms of sugar in the compressed biscuits.
  "Thank you all."
  Then, the senior group hurriedly moved the compressed biscuits downstairs and put them on the homemade sled.
  After they left, Ruan Ning checked the dog food and found that the packaging was indeed exquisite and did not look cheap.
  Income space: 3,200 pounds becomes 6,400 pounds.
  This dog food is enough for Xiao Huang and Xiao Huang.
  After Ruan Ning made several transactions, she probably exchanged 7 ginseng sticks and 19 packs of cigarettes for 4 guns, 2 boxes of ammunition, 9,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and 6,000 kilograms of dog food.
  I also doubled the amount of potatoes and animals today, and the overall effect is pretty good.
  After returning home, she slept peacefully until noon the next day.
  The first thing I do when I wake up is still look at the mall.
  What is updated today is a massage chair with a weight loss effect, priced at 400 contribution points.
  Introduction: High-tech painless weight loss, no need to diet, you deserve it.