c 48

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 48/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Ji Yue advised: "Sister Lingxia, just accept it. Ning Ning bought it all, do you want her to take it back?"
  Dr. Zhu also patted Wang Lingxia on the shoulder.
  Wang Lingxia suddenly burst into tears and held the clothes in her hands: "Thank you, thank you for still thinking of us."
  Ruan Ning smiled and said to the two little carrot heads squatting on the ground over there, sorting out the dead branches. ‌: "Xiao Yue, Xiao Yan, come here and change your clothes."
  The two children were both five or six years old. Seeing that Wang Lingxia had no objection, they ran over.
  Qin Yue was raised quite well, and flesh could be seen on his face. His eyes shone at the new clothes, and he blinked and said to Ruan Ning: "Aunt Ruan, is this for me? I have thick clothes to wear. ?"
  Ruan Ning smiled and nodded: "Auntie not only brought you clothes, but also brought you good things."
  "Wow." Qin Yue's eyes suddenly became brighter: "Great, are they compressed biscuits? Ruan
  Ning smiled and said nothing, and took out a set of first-grade exercise books from her backpack: "Look! Here you can not only learn how to write essays, but also mathematics, dictation of new words, and even English." !"
  Qin Yue was dumbfounded and almost shed tears by looking at his expression.
  Everyone was laughing with joy. There were still tears in Wang Lingxia's eyes. Now she was smiling and hugging her son: "Why don't you thank Aunt Ruan quickly?"
  Qin Yue felt breathless: "Thank you, Aunt Ruan. Ruan
  Ning smiled, handed all the exercise books to Qin Yue, and touched his head.
  Talking about the conversation again, there was a knock on the door outside, and a male voice said: "Is Ruan Ning inside? Our university has finished the meeting and asked you to go to his office."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up slightly. , tell Dr. Zhu and the others to open the door quickly.
  The person who came to call her was the soldier she met when she just entered. Ruan Ning followed him to the office area of ​​the disaster relief camp without a condom.
  Compared with the outside, it is cleaner here, the atmosphere is more solemn and solemn, and everyone is in a hurry.
  The soldier took her outside an office and knocked on the door.
  When they came in, the soldier said to Ruan Ning: "Go in by yourself. My order is to send you here."
  Ruan Ning smiled at him: "Thank you."
  When he opened the door, Ruan Ning's first feeling was that of coldness. .
  There was no fire in the house. Ruan Ning looked at Sun Yongchao unexpectedly and saw that he was dressed like a polar bear, and he didn't look domineering at all.
  What surprised Ruan Ning even more was that Yan Ruoxue was also there.
  The two of them were standing in front of the map, apparently discussing a route.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, Sun Yongchao smiled: "Miss Ruan, you finally came to see me. I have been looking forward to it for a long time."
  Ruan Ning also smiled like a partner and said hello: "Brother Sun, it's been a long time." See, I heard they all called you a senior colonel."
  "What a senior colonel? It's all clouds now. It's time to be cold and cold, and it's time to be hungry." Sun Yongchao asked Ruan Ning to be the only one in the room. Sit down on the stool and pour her a cup of hot tea.
  It was said that it was hot tea, but it was actually almost cold. Sun Yongchao sighed and said: "I'm sorry, but actually I just prepared this, but it can't keep the temperature at all."
  Ruan Ning said quickly . : "I understand, I understand."
  Sun Yongchao: "I rarely stay in the office, and I'm not very popular here, but I see that you are wearing quite thick clothes, so you should be fine for a while, right?"
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  Yan Ruoxue stood aside and said nothing.
  Ruan Ning looked at the map hanging on the wall: "What were you discussing just now? Are there any new developments in our refugee camp?"
  Sun Yongchao said readily: "It's not a secret, Miss Ruan. You can also help with the details. We want to send a small team to Black Sea Province. How do you think we should go?"
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "Go to the plateau in this case?"
  Sun Yongchao sighed, this time he really sighed, no. It's just pretending to be with Ruan Ning.
  He said in a serious tone: "After the last big cold wave, we lost contact with the Black Sea Provincial Headquarters. Now we don't know their situation. That is our rear area. We must restore communication channels as soon as possible."
  Ruan Ning glanced at Yan Ruoxue, thought for a moment and said: "On my way here, I saw the victims going out to look for supplies. Logically speaking, there is no shortage of food now." "
  Let them go out because Our army has suffered serious losses, so we can no longer organize other work besides security."
  Sun Yongchao looked at Ruan Ning unexpectedly: "Miss Ruan is good at observing."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "You don't have enough to begin with. To keep people running, they also sent people to Black Sea Province, where the altitude is rising all the way, and you need to climb mountains and ridges."
  "I guess that the command post in Black Sea Province is mostly inside the underground defense project. They may still have a glimmer of hope, but you guys The team sent out has no hope of survival."
  Sun Yongchao frowned and said nothing.