c 78

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 78/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Look at me, I look at you, Ruan Cifeng said: "Let's go and find out."
  Ruan Ning and her parents continued to move forward and came to the crowd.
  After squeezing forward for a while, Ruan Cifeng found that many people were stranded in the same place, and some even set up tents by the roadside.
  He thought for a while and asked a middle-aged man sitting on the ground: "Brother, what's going on here? Why are there so many people?"
  The man ignored him.
  Ruan Cifeng asked another person, but this person still ignored him.
  They didn't even bother to say no.
  Ruan Cifeng had no choice but to secretly give the first person half a piece of compressed biscuit: "Brother, what's going on?"
  The man looked at Ruan Cifeng and said in a hoarse voice: "You want to go to the beach too? "
  Ruan Cifeng nodded.
  "Don't think about it. You can't go. The locals have blocked all the roads."
  "There is only one way to get into the city. Everyone pays 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Ruan Cifeng was surprised: "That's it. Expensive!"
  "Is there water in the provincial capital?"
  "The sea is all water." The man said, "But you can't drink sea water. You have to find a way to filter it yourself."
  Ruan Cifeng asked in turn: "That's it. Who blocked this place?"
  The man refused to say anything again.
  Ruan Cifeng gave him the remaining half of the compressed biscuit.
  The man touched his chapped lips, probably weighing whether he could swallow the dry compressed biscuits: "It's an organization called the Black Panthers."
  "You are far away and can't see them now. They are here." There are machine guns in front."
  "Anyone who dares to attack the card will be shot indiscriminately."
  After the interview, Ruan Cifeng returned to his wife and daughter and explained the situation.
  Ruan Ning of the Black Panther Organization had the impression that it belonged to a larger force in Xihai City, but he did not expect that his claws would reach here.
  Ruan Cifeng asked: "What should we do now, should we find a way to detour?"
  Ruan Ning shook his head: "If you want to detour, we will just hand over the compressed biscuits and pass through."
  Zhou Sulan also said: "I think so too. This is the best, so as not to cause trouble."
  Ruan Cifeng nodded and agreed: "Okay."
  It was almost 9 o'clock in the evening, there were many people blocking the road, but there were only a few people queuing up.
  There were also people who realized they couldn't make it through after arriving and walked back in despair.
  It didn't take long for Ruan Ning and the three of them to arrive at the checkpoint.
  In fact, this is the former toll station. It was slightly transformed by the Black Panther organization. All other entrances and exits were blocked, leaving only one exit and one entrance.
  There were three strong men guarding the entrance, with guns slung on their backs.
  Seeing Ruan Ning and the others, the person in charge of opening the door narrowed his eyes and said, "13 kilograms of compressed biscuits per person."
  Ruan Ning turned her head and looked at the wooden sign next to her: "Isn't it written 10 kilograms on it? ?"
  The man said impatiently: "If you can't get in, leave quickly. I'll take as much as I say, or else I'll confiscate all your backpacks."
  Ruan Ning guessed that the three of them didn't look so sallow and thin, so this ‌People‌want to extract oil and water.
  She nodded and said, "Okay."
  The three of them were carrying bags, and each of them took out 13 kilograms of compressed biscuits.

  Seeing so much food, people who were blocked by checkpoints and unwilling to leave showed envy and jealousy, looking like they wanted to rush up and grab it.
  The gatekeeper smiled: "I didn't expect it to happen. Okay, you can go over there." "

  For the sake of the compressed cookies, I remind you, don't take the alley, otherwise you will get hit with a stick by someone." I don’t even know if I’m dead.”
  Ruan Ning and the other two nodded and left.
  This barrier blocked too many people, and after crossing it, the crowd became sparse.
  After getting off the highway, the three of them went directly to the boat port.
  There is only one way to go to Xihai City.
  There were still a dozen or so people near the boat port, probably waiting for the boat.
  In addition, I didn’t see any staff, and I didn’t know when the ship would arrive.
  Compared with the people on the highway, these people waiting for the boat seemed to be in much better condition, and at least they could whisper a few words.
  Ruan Ning lit the candle and saw a woman with a child. She looked to be in her thirties, and the child was only about four or five years old. She was holding her tightly in her arms.