c 129

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 129/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

But it can't deal with the war robots in the intelligent center.
  Ruan Ning nodded: "I understand. "
  "How long do you have left to perform? " "
  "An hour, maybe. Mr. Zhou showed a sincere smile: "
  That's great. It's rare to see you out." If you have anything else to ask, I can answer it. "
  Ruan Ning didn't know what to ask for a moment, mainly because she didn't know what questions she couldn't ask.
  Just like the purebred male who was shot, it was too scary to have surveillance in his head.
  At this time, the bar screen A new message was suddenly interrupted.
  Mr. Zhou read to her: "Five minutes ago, the intelligence center underwent a change of consciousness. The new intelligence center was the tyrant Sui Yang. "
  "At this critical moment when monsters are rampant outside the wall and uploading is urgently needed, I believe that the newly appointed Emperor Yang of Sui will definitely bring us unlimited hope.
  Ruan Ning was dumbfounded: "What the hell? "
  Mr. Zhou said: "Are you talking about Emperor Sui Yang? You don't know Emperor Sui Yang, right? " Ruan
  Ning nodded, then shook her head: "I want to know more about what that intelligent consciousness means?" "
  It's artificial intelligence," Mr. Zhou said. "At the beginning of artificial intelligence becoming self-aware, the creators discovered that they would also have various negative traits, such as aggression and greed." In order to better shape them, humans intervened. "
  "There are currently seven management intelligences in the intelligent center, including the just-mentioned Emperor Sui Yang. "
  "And Wu Zetian. "
  In fact, the more modern the management consciousness, the more like me, because there are many works for artificial intelligence to learn from, and the ancient ones are not so similar."
  Ruan Ning: "I understand. " You may not believe it. I have heard others say that Emperor Yang of Sui Dynasty was a tyrant, but wasn’t he a tyrant? Even the news just now was full of tyrants. "
  Why use a tyrant?
  Mr. Zhou understood what she meant and explained: "In moments of special danger, a more decisive artificial intelligence will be used, so that problems that moderates cannot solve can be solved. "
  " Moreover, Emperor Sui Yang was too long ago, and the artificial intelligence resurrected cannot be the same as him. It is more like a code name. "
  Ruan Ning showed her signature fake smile.
  She understood, everything remains the same, this level is still doomsday.
  Most of these artificial intelligences have the idea of ​​​​destroying all mankind. It is estimated that the so-called upload in thirty days will , can make all human beings disappear in this city.
  And according to this setting, if she does not escape this month, she will be "uploaded" together.
  What else is there to do a strip dance? Run quickly!
  Ruan Ning Smiling at Mr. Zhou: "Thank you for explaining so much to me, you are such a good person.
  Mr. Zhou also laughed: "After all, we have known each other for such a long time. "
  Ruan Ning: "The smart assistant prompted me to prepare for work, so let's see you first. "
  Mr. Zhou said regretfully: "Let's talk next time when we have a chance. " "
  Ruan Ning left with a smile on her face, glad that the smart assistant could not read her thoughts, otherwise she would have been Barbie Q. If she
  wants to leave this smart doomsday world, she must first turn off the smart assistant and put an end to it. ‌Provide her own coordinates.
  But is there any way to close it?
  Ruan Ning estimated that the purebred men just broadcast in the news should have some kind of organization, but she would not be able to find it for a while, so she could only rely on herself.
  Generally speaking , Generally speaking, there are definitely two ways to deal with a machine.
  First, cut it off from the Internet.
  Second, cut off its power.
  The implanted smart assistant can last for at least 20 years, and the second method won't work.
  The only way now is to disconnect it from the Internet, or find a place with poor signal. But once it disappears from the smart center network, it will probably be added to the blacklist soon.
  Ruan Ning: "I think too much , I am not from this world, so I should choose to cheat, right? "
  Its invisibility device can block radar detection. I wonder if it can block the signal?
  Ruan Ning returned to the backstage and changed into her uniform.
  The makeup artist sister with four arms asked curiously: "Why did you change your clothes? Want to take off your uniform for a performance? Ruan
  Ning shook her head: "I'm going to be absent from work today." "
  The makeup artist sister was extremely surprised: "Your salary is calculated daily and then used to repay the debt. If you don't work today, what will you get for the cloning money tomorrow? Ruan Ning: "
  Is there any other punishment besides this?" "
  Make-up artist sister: "Interests will also be generated, and if you lose your job, the job grade recommended by the smart center will be lowered next time. Ruan Ning: "
  Then I will go crazy for a day." After saying that
  , she left the bar.
  The smart assistant reminded: "It will be your turn to perform on stage soon. Please return to your work place immediately." Ruan Ning said indifferently, "
  I want to miss work." "