c 34

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 34/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

You also know about the self-rescue groups that are extremely evil people. Even if you kill them all, countless self-rescue groups will pop up, even worse in nature. "
  "If you don't mind it, I'll introduce you to live on the 17th floor for two days. Their landlord is an old doctor. "
  "This tank of gas counts as your check-in fee, and I won't charge you anything.
  Yan Ruoxue said: "You are at a disadvantage like this. " Ruan
  Ning laughed and said: "Who called you a policeman?" Even if I make a small contribution, if you want to stare at me, just keep staring. "
  Afterwards, Ruan Ning introduced Yan Ruoxue to 1701 and hurried home to take a shower.
  In the next two days, whenever Ruan Ning wanted to go out, she would run into Yan Ruoxue. She simply pretended to be walking and returned. Floor 18.
  During this period of time, Chu Dingfeng was making a lot of noise.
  The first batch of relief supplies arrived, but the supplies were too little or not at all. It’s not in the hands of anyone. There
  are not many boats in their community like Ruan Ning’s. At this stage, not many people have “shipbuilding” skills, and everyone is trapped in the building and dizzy from hunger. To make
  matters worse, they The community was also targeted by a nearby organization called Tianlang, and many people were robbed of the compressed biscuits they had just received. The
  members of the Tianlang organization did not kill people, and kept them as leeks.
  Everyone in the community was hungry. The brain was dizzy, and people jumped off the building one after another.
  Under such circumstances, Chu Dingfeng stood up. He took the people in his building and let them be the vanguard to repel the Sirius organization. A wave of attacks.
  Although four or five people were sacrificed, the results were remarkable.
  Chu Dingfeng gathered people together at this time, and his eyes swept over everyone's faces.
  Residents in the community are generally the whole family, no one The women who got married were all relatively young.
  His eyes lingered on the girls' faces for a long time.
  Most parents were very keen and could sense what this person meant. Some of them hurriedly hid their daughters behind their backs. .
  However, some people would not do this, but instead had a happy face.
  A man of about fifty years old flattered: "Chief, you have worked hard this time in the battle, and how can you not have anyone around you to serve you? ? My daughter is eighteen years old this year, why not let her follow you? "
  Chu Dingfeng pretended to be impatient and said: "What nonsense are you talking about?
  "Don't say such things again. " He paused: "This time we all resisted the attack of the Sirius organization. I won't say much else. Reward based on merit is a must."
  "The compressed biscuits distributed last time are all here. I will distribute them according to the credit of everyone. " "
  "Zhao Darui. What he
  called was the name of the person who just said he would offer his daughter: "You did well today, so I'll give you three packs... no, five packs of compressed biscuits, and I'll give you a piece of bread personally." "
  Everyone's heart suddenly became cold.
  There are only so many supplies. Originally, the leaflet said it was one package per person, but now five packages are distributed at once, and some people can't get them at all!
  Zhao Darui is very happy. Rubbing his hands: "Thank you, chief, thank you, chief. "
  Chu Dingfeng hummed.
  In the evening, Zhao Darui asked his crying daughter to take a bath and put on makeup.
  "What do you know? You are lucky to be able to follow Chu Dingfeng! Our family will never have to go hungry in the future! "
  After you go up there, be honest and do whatever the leader says, you know?" "
  The girl's face was filled with tears.
  That night, she was sent to Chu Dingfeng's house by her father.
  The wind quietly turned colder that night.