c 58

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 58/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Visited with people.
  Cheng Jikuan and Cheng Jiqiu got to know her better, and Ruan Ning put a little dried meat on them, and then put two pieces of chocolate and candy on them.
  Wang Lingxia's side was too high-profile, so she brought three sets of exercise books, two pens, and two candies for each child.
  Of course Sun Yongchao is a compressed biscuit.
  After finishing everything, Ruan Ning told her parents and set off for the disaster relief camp.
  During the Chinese New Year celebrations yesterday, the camp for the victims tried their best to create an atmosphere. The command post found red paper out of nowhere and asked craftsmen to cut window grilles and paste them on the wall.
  In addition, the camp for the victims also brought out canned food and cured fish, and cooked thick porridge for everyone to have a hearty meal.
  During this meal, the victims in the camp kept crying. Later, Sun Yongchao asked the soldiers to line up and sang a military song for everyone, and the atmosphere was heated up.
  In short, everyone had a relatively happy New Year last night.
  When Ruan Ning arrived, the camp was quiet. Many people had slept peacefully after venting their emotions last night.
  She walked lightly to the door of the infirmary and saw Dr. Zhu flipping through a notebook.
  Ruan Ning walked into the room, smiled and said: "Aunt Zhu, Happy New Year."
  Dr. Zhu's eyes were surprised, but she still lowered her voice: "Why did you come here so early?"
  Ruan Ning took the New Year's gift for them. came out: "There are four candies in it. I exchanged them for Xiao Yue and Xiao Yan at the market outside." "
  Such expensive things." Dr. Zhu frowned: "I also know that market. Half a kilogram of compressed biscuits can be exchanged for a small spoonful of brown sugar."
  Ruan Ning didn't know how their business was run, but it was indeed this price in the last days.
  Especially during the recent New Year, those families who are lucky enough to be able to keep their children are trying their best to sweeten their children.
  Ruan Ning said: "The Chinese New Year only comes once a year, and I just want the children to be happy."
  Dr. Zhu found that there was an exercise book inside, and she couldn't laugh or cry: "You really made them happy."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Where's Ji Yue, hasn't she come to work yet?"
  Dr. Zhu said, "She's probably still sleeping. They made trouble very late last night."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Then I'll go over and wake her up. "
  She came to Cheng Jikuan and Cheng Jiqi's residence once. Ruan Ning found the location according to her memory and knocked on the door.
  Soon, the person inside asked: "Who?"
  Ruan Ning heard the voice of Cheng Jikuan: "It's me, coming to wish you a happy New Year."
  Unexpectedly, Cheng Jikuan opened the door quickly and was dressed very neatly.
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "Aren't you sleeping?"
  Cheng Jikuan did not let Ruan Ning in. Instead, he closed the door and said, "Ji Yue is still sleeping. I have something to talk to you about."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "Oh."
  Two . When the person walked a little further, Cheng Jikuan took her to an office and said to the person inside: "Xiao Li, can you go out for a while?"
  The boy named Xiao Li also said Very young, he looks about eighteen years old.
  After he went out, Cheng Jikuan said: "This is someone who has just signed up to join the escort team. Both his parents have passed away."
  Ruan Ning said, "Why are you so mysterious?"
  Cheng Jikuan said: "I may have to do it recently. Going on a mission."
  "Going on a mission in such an icy and snowy environment?" Ruan Ning felt strange, she guessed it must be something important.
  Not knowing if there was any secret involved, Ruan Ning simply stopped asking: "Are you worried that Ji Yue is not safe alone? She can stay at my house."
  Cheng Jikuan shook his head and sighed.
  Ruan Ning rarely saw him like this: "If you have anything to say, just say it. What's wrong?"
  Cheng Jikuan lowered his eyes: "Ji Li doesn't want to stay with Dr. Zhu."
  "She has been learning air rifles/guns since she was a child. As for culture... you know it anyway." Cheng Jikuan said: "It's very difficult for her to follow Dr. Zhu. She can't understand things that Wang Lingxia can understand."
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "Then what should I do? What does she have? What do you think?"
  Cheng Jikuan said: "She wants to join the Women's Guard."
  Ruan Ning took a breath, and after thinking about it, she felt that this was in line with Cheng Jili's character.
  "Do you want me to help you persuade her to give up?" Ruan Ning asked.
  Cheng Jikuan shook his head and looked at Ruan Ning: "I just want to ask for your opinion. You are both girls. Do you think this is good for her?"
  Ruan Ning said honestly: "I don't know either. "
  Cheng Jikuan was silent.
  Ruan Ning continued: "If she wants to do this, it's best to let her try. Besides, her marksmanship is also good and she should be able to protect herself."
  Cheng Jikuan was worried.
  Ruan Ning patted him on the shoulder: "Brother, we are all adults. You can't protect her all your life." "What
  if she meets someone she likes and runs away with someone else in the future? You have to let her get married. Let's be together."
  "Even if you never marry, people will still have their own hobbies, dreams, and pursuits."
  "Everyone has to grow up and follow his own path."