c 116

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 116/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Because in the novel, Jiang Fuhai died after the bloodbath in Yueshan Camp.
  According to the original novel, Jiang Fuhai was seriously injured when Jiang Shui was kidnapped, and his body never recovered.
  After his death, Chu Dingfeng successfully took over Jiang Fuhai's power. Without his powerful father-in-law watching over his head, he confessed that he already had several women, and later he married as he pleased.
  Otherwise, with Jiang Fuhai's character, he would never let his daughter suffer such injustice from Chu Dingfeng.
  Now, Jiang Fuhai's fate has long changed due to the butterfly effect, and he doesn't know why he suddenly fell ill.
  What does this have to do with Zhou Anyuan?
  Seemingly guessing what Ruan Ning was thinking, Zhou Anyuan sighed and said: "Actually, this matter should be far away from me. But before Jiang Fuhai became ill, my grandfather had been in contact with him, and he also fell ill." Ruan Ning
  was stunned: "You "You mean this disease is contagious?"
  Zhou Anyuan paused: "Actually, I suspect that someone poisoned Jiang Fu Hai. My grandpa was unlucky and happened to encounter it, but the base, for some reason, said it to the outside world. I'm sick."
  Ruan Ning remembered that yesterday Wang Lingxia mentioned that Dr. Zhu was taking care of two special patients, who were probably Jiang Fuhai and Zhou Anyuan's grandfathers.
  She thought about it and said: "Whether they are sick or poisoned, they should be in the hospital now. What does Mr. Zhou mean by meeting me?"
  Zhou Anyuan's eyes were heavy: "I want to ask, since you can get it, what can you do?" There are many cans, indicating that they are connected with the Noah organization. Can they be found?"
  Ruan Ning understood: "Mr. Zhou wants to send grandpa on the ship for treatment?"
  Zhou Anyuan did not deny: "They should have a lot of medical equipment. My grandpa Maybe we can still save a life."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "I understand Mr. Zhou's filial piety very well, but we have only met the Noah's Ark search team by chance, and we have no acquaintances there, let alone We know the exact location of Noah's Ark."
  "Let's look for it, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. We may not find it in three or four months."
  Zhou Anyuan's eyes were lost: "Is this so?"
  Ruan Ning: "Sorry."
  Zhou Anyuan pulled away. Smile: "I saved people's hearts without thinking carefully, Miss Ruan, don't be sorry."
  Ruan Ning didn't do Tai Chi with him any longer, and Zhou Anyuan didn't stay any longer, and quickly left the cave.
  They brought about twenty people over and began to carry out the compressed biscuits.
  Ruan Ning asked Wu Dawei: "Do you know what Mr. Zhou's grandfather does?"
  Wu Dawei looked around and whispered: "Actually, I have never heard him mention his family. The boss actually has relatives alive. I am better than you. Even more surprised."
  "I really don't know about today's matter." Wu Dawei emphasized again.
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  After they finished moving the compressed biscuits, Ruan Ning saw from the system that no one was around, and threw three bags of gold into the space.
  After thinking about it, she returned to the New Hope Base and found a place near the hospital to use the invisibility device.
  It took about ten minutes for Ruan Ning to find Jiang Shishui.
  Zhou Anyuan is also there.
  Both of them were standing guard outside the ward door. Jiang Shishui sat alone, his face pale, looking fragile and confused.
  Zhou Anyuan did not communicate with her. He sat on the bench in the corridor and closed his eyes to relax.
  After a while, Dr. Zhu came out of the ward, and Zhou Anyuan immediately stood up: "Doctor Zhu, how is my grandfather's condition?"
  Dr. Zhu sighed: "It's not ideal."
  Jiang Rushui rushed forward: "Then I Where is dad? How is my dad?"
  When Dr. Zhu saw her, his face became even more sad: "Mr. Jiang is younger and in better condition, but..."
  Jiang Si Shui shed tears.
  As the only daughter of the richest man, she has been doted on by her father since she was a child. She never expected to encounter such a situation.
  Dr. Zhu quickly comforted her.
  Here, Zhou Anyuan next to him said expressionlessly: "Dr. Zhu, can I go in and see grandpa?"
  Dr. Zhu nodded.
  Since Zhou Anyuan could go in, Jiang Shishui must also go. The two of them entered the ward one after another and saw the two people lying on separate beds.
  Ruan Ning also saw it.
  Due to apocalyptic reasons, the conditions in the ward are simple, there are no instruments, and there is no uniform standard for beds. Obviously, a bed is enough.
  She looked at Jiang Fu Hai first. His face was not very good-looking. Ruan Ning would definitely not be able to tell whether he was sick or poisoned with his naked eyes.
  Jiang Shishui wiped away her tears and warned herself to be strong and not to be as silly and sweet as before.
  Ruan Ning walked to the opposite side of Zhou Anyuan again and looked at the old man on the bed.
  Judging from his appearance, Grandpa Zhou Anyuan was at least seventy years old, with a thin face. The old man had difficulty breathing and had an oxygen tube in his nostrils.
  This oxygen delivery equipment is probably handmade and looks very crude.
  Zhou Anyuan held the old man's hand: "Grandpa, we finally meet again in New Hope. If you persist, I will definitely find a way to save you."