c 130

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 130/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Assistant: "Because they are mutated animals after being irradiated."
  "You can understand it when you see them. Compared with cat-headed people and kobolds, they can't be called human beings."
  At this moment, it was dark outside the car. Shadows flashed by.

Chapter 91
  In the wilderness, only Ruan Ning’s car lights shine.
  She took out the night vision device from the space, put it on, and turned off the car lights: "What is radiation? Is there still radiation outside the city now?"
  Smart Assistant: "You can rest assured, two hundred years have passed since the war."
  "According to the smart The center records that more than two hundred years ago, humans launched a war to eliminate robots. Prohibited weapons were used at that time, and the world was contaminated by radiation." "In the
  early days of the war, under the leadership of the intelligent Pangu, the management artificial intelligence chose to support Humanity."
  "But the war later became more and more intense, and the situation was complicated. Pangu Intelligence was forced to fall, and seven management intelligences opened up the Smart City with neutral humans and robots." "After the
  radiation occurred, human lifespan was greatly reduced. In order to Most people have undergone genetic modification to adapt to survival."
  Ruan Ning blinked: "It sounds like artificial intelligence was not hostile to humans at that time, so why are humans being exterminated now? Do you know there is a plan to destroy it?" The
  intelligent assistant paused After a pause: "I only know about the upload plan. The plan does require the destruction of human bodies before it can be uploaded. Does this count as the destruction of humanity?"
  Ruan Ning: "Then does shutting down the server after uploading count?"
  The smart assistant paused. : "I don't know this part of the plan. Will Emperor Sui Yang do this?"
  "This is my guess. Your main consciousness Wu Zetian doesn't want to destroy mankind, right?" Ruan Ning asked curiously: "Can you call me Wake her up?"
  The smart assistant immediately said: "Don't be kidding, the main mind is updating its own code, just like you humans at critical moments, interruptions may cause data to collapse, and forced awakening is impossible."
  Sure enough , It is set in the end of mankind, and those who can help are practicing in seclusion.
  Ruan Ning was about to speak when another black shadow flashed past in front of the car.
  This time she captured the figure, which looked like a tiger or leopard, but based on the description of the intelligent assistant, it might also be a human variant.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment, stopped the car, and took out the gun from the space.
  When the unknown animal pounced on the car window, Ruan Ning teleported thirty meters away and shot it in the body with a backhand shot.
  Screams rang out in the dark night.
  It's a male human voice.
  Ruan Ning held the gun in her hand: "Why did you attack me?"
  The large "animal" still lying in the car was bleeding and motionless.
  The smart assistant said: "This is the law of the jungle. If you see an animal weaker than yourself in the wild, hunting is normal behavior."
  Ruan Ning was too lazy to pay attention to it: "If you don't answer, I will fire a second shot."
  On the car hood The man immediately begged for mercy: "Don't shoot, I'm just hungry."
  Ruan Ning now understood why the smart assistant said they were not human.
  It's not what it looks like, and eating people really doesn't seem to have anything to do with humans.
  Ruan Ning walked over and pointed the barrel of the gun at his head: "Are you alone?"
  The man said in a panic: "No, don't kill me, otherwise my friends will keep chasing you."
  Ruan Ning Raising his eyebrows: "Thank you for the reminder."
  There was a "bang".
  Ruan Ning took off the night vision device, took out the flashlight from the space, and pointed it at the white-haired tiger on the car hood.
  They also look a little different from tigers, and may have had other genes modified.
  Ruan Ning shook her head, took the blood-stained car back into space, and replaced herself with a transportation vehicle.
  The smart assistant does not monitor the device. It cannot see what is happening in the outside world, but it can detect that Ruan Ning is moving.
  "Have you already solved the monster?"
  Ruan Ning: "This person is not very strong."
  "It's not that he is not strong, but you are too strong."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "Maybe."
  There is teleportation With the skills in hand, it is very easy to deal with these flesh and blood bodies.
  The smart assistant continued: "You have a lot of secrets. I hope you won't destroy me after taking me out."
  Ruan Ning: "I won't take you out."
  The smart assistant was immediately delighted: "Really?"
  "real."