c 63

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 63/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Ruan Ning returned to the 18th floor.
  Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng were still cooking. After their unremitting work during this period, Ruan Ning's space was almost empty of supplies.
  You know, she refreshes three times every day, and she also collects so many vegetables from the highway.
  Now, the cooked food in her space has reached a terrifying storage capacity, which can feed three people for a lifetime.
  Seeing her daughter coming back, Zhou Sulan said in high spirits: "What big thing did you accomplish today? Why did my planting space expand by one acre?"

  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "It's a good thing anyway, you guys Do you feel any other changes?"
  Zhou Sulan was confused: "Other changes?"
  "Do you feel more energetic, stronger, and faster in reaction?"
  Ruan Cifeng said: "Yes. Don't tell me. I think, now that I think about it, my energy is really good today, I really feel like I did thirty years ago."
  Ruan Ning chuckled and told the story about the system's reward for the physique of the two.
  Zhou Sulan's eyes lit up: "Then I'm not a superman now?"
  Ruan Ning said: "I'm not a superman. It's just that my physical condition has improved and I'm less likely to get sick, and my spirit will be better."
  "That's not bad. No wonder I'm working today. I don't feel tired." Zhou Sulan beamed: "If this continues, maybe we can live to be a hundred years old. Let's see how old this girl is."
  Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry.
  In the following days, Ruan Ning would not only keep in touch with Wang Min, but also practice shooting with her parents or go to the refugee camps.
  The reason for visiting the camp for victims was that Cheng Jili was there. She had already fulfilled her wish and joined the female escort team, patrolling with a gun on her back every day.
  In addition, Cheng Jili is also responsible for teaching female soldiers marksmanship.
  Her salary has also been increased. It used to be only three pieces of compressed biscuits a day, but now it is five yuan. In addition, she can receive a piece of firewood every day.
  Ruan Ning asked her and Dr. Zhu to pay attention to a pregnant woman, but they never found Yu Li, and they didn't know whether she had never been to the refugee camp or had been picked up by Chu Dingfeng.
  After 5 days of this, the system upgrade was finally completed.

Chapter 49
  Ruan Ning feels that she has been waiting for this moment for too long. The system has been accompanying her after the time travel. It can be said that they are together all the time. She is not used to not having the elf.
  In addition, without the system, there would be no golden finger. Of course, Ruan Ning is looking forward to its upgrade and return.
  At noon that day, the system dinged: "Your elf has been successfully upgraded."
  "Dear host, it has been detected that you have some survival experience, and the novice auxiliary function will be turned off for you."
  Ruan Ning did not expect that the system would come back. ‌The first thing is to turn off the function and quickly ask: "What is the novice auxiliary function?"
  The system answered: "The novice auxiliary mainly refers to monitoring Chu Dingfeng's every move. From now on, the system will no longer provide you with monitoring services. Including Chu Dingfeng and anyone else."
  Ruan Ning felt sad in her heart: "It's better not to upgrade."
  "The system will turn on the protection function at the same time. Within a range of 10 meters around you, it can detect whether there are people who are interested in you. Hostile humans."
  "This function can be upgraded."
  Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief: "That's okay, what other new functions are there?"
  The system said: "When the system is upgraded, your refrigerator space and storage space will also automatically Upgrade."
  "The refrigerator space will be refreshed 4 times."
  "The storage space will be increased by 2,000 cubic meters at a time, and the increase will be adjusted to 20 cubic meters per day."
  Ruan Ning smiled on her face: "Not bad, not bad, is there anything else? What new function? It's quite impressive."
  "The system reward library has been refreshed. After the host completes the task, he will receive more advanced rewards." "
  The system has also launched a new system mall, which is refreshed every day. I believe this material will be of help to you."
  "The materials in the mall are precious, so please consume them rationally."
  When Ruan Ning heard this, she couldn't hold back her smile: "Hurry and show me the mall."
  The system opened the mall, and a virtual screen appeared in front of Ruan Ning, with only a single item on it.
  The introduction says that thermostatic clothing can maintain the body temperature of 26 degrees under non-extreme conditions. It can also play a certain role under extreme conditions, so you no longer have to worry about cold or heat.
  "If it's extremely cold, how much temperature can it keep if you wear
  it?" The system replied: "Put it on, then a woolen coat and a down jacket, and you can resist the severe cold now."
  Ruan Ning was shocked: "Then What about extreme heat?"
  "It can make the human body feel as comfortable as possible, at least it will not cause heat stroke easily."
  Ruan Ning looked at this thermostatic clothing eagerly, and it said that the maximum purchase quantity is five sets.