c 43

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 43/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Ruan Ning silently went to the bathroom to wash up, cleared the space in the refrigerator, and then took a pot and placed it on the return air stove.

  She asked softly: "Dad, Mom, what's for breakfast?"
  Zhou Sulan's eyes turned red: "What's for breakfast? I can't eat anything."
  Ruan Cifeng said nothing.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment, removed the pot, put a kettle on to boil water, and threw a few sweet potatoes into the small oven next to it.
  Zhou Sulan couldn't help but ask: "Did so many people die when it rained last time?"
  Ruan Ning did not answer directly: "You can run upstairs when it rains heavily, but there is no place to escape when it is extremely cold."
  Zhou Sulan couldn't figure it out: " What the hell is this place? Can we really survive?"
  Ruan Ning comforted: "At least we are alive now."
  Ruan Cifeng looked at his lost wife and daughter who was pretending to be strong, and suddenly raised his voice Voice: "Yes! At least we are still alive now. We are lucky enough compared to others, so we have to work harder." "
  When I just came out of the countryside, I was far worse than the people around me, but now I am not ..."
  Zhou Sulan interrupted him: "Stop reciting this sutra, it is more serious to find a way to survive."
  Ruan Cifeng said weakly: "I must find a way, don't you still have a golden finger? I listen to you two."
  Ruan Ning said immediately: "Then you have to fill your stomach first. Only when you are full can you have the strength to work."
  Ruan Cifeng said: "Yes, yes, yes, we can't sit still and wait for death. We have to fill our stomachs. Try to survive."
  Zhou Sulan still had no appetite.
  At this time, there was a sudden knock on their door.
  Ruan Ning knew they were brother and sister Cheng Jilue next door. She gave Zhou Sulan a hug, got up and walked to the door.
  Now there are three doors to her house, and quilts are hung at the back as door curtains.
  Afraid of cold air pouring into the house, Ruan Ning walked into the corridor after opening the door and covered the door.
  Cheng Jili and Cheng Jikuan came. Cheng Jili was wearing thick clothes and had a depressed expression: "Ning Ning, my brother and I want to go out for a look. Do you want to go out?"
  Ruan Ning frowned and asked: "You guys are now. Why are you going out? It's too cold outside. It's better to wait for two days to get used to
  it." Cheng Jikuan sighed and said, "I'm afraid if we wait another two days, everything that can be lit will be looted."
  Ruan Ning knew that Cheng Jikuan had stored up a lot of firewood. , which can fill at least three rooms, but this is far from enough during the extreme cold period.
  There was no stove in his house. Ruan Ning thought for a while and said, "I want to wait two days before going out. How is the situation downstairs?"
  Cheng Jili frowned: "They have two children, what can they do? ‌."
  "Fortunately, they didn't burn all the clothes like others. Sister Lingxia is now wearing Dr. Zhou's clothes, which are the clothes the two children didn't wear. They are wrapped tightly in quilts." "
  Brother Zhu went out early in the morning. , said she was going to the refugee camp to find Dr. Zhou, to see people alive and dead, and to see corpses, and she didn’t know what the situation was now."
  After speaking, she lowered her eyes and said no more, with melancholy on her brows.
  From super flares to heavy rains, Ruan Ning had never seen her look like this before, as if she had changed overnight.
  Cheng Jikuan said at this time: "I would like to thank you very much last night. If you hadn't woken us up, maybe Ji Yue and I would have needed you to collect the bodies."
  Ruan Ning shook his head: "I just couldn't sleep at night, I'm just lucky. . You should be careful when you go out."
  Cheng Jikuan: "We will pay attention. You and your parents have just been reunited. We will wait until you are settled."
  Ruan Ning said.
  After watching the two people leave, she locked the safety door, but she always felt that the keyhole was not smooth.
  Maybe the temperature is too low, and I don't know if these two locks will be scrapped.
  Returning to the house, Zhou Sulan quickly asked: "Are they going out?"
  Ruan Ning nodded: "They want to go out to find some firewood."
  Zhou Sulan immediately admired her heart: "This is a good mental quality, I can't even recover. But now Isn't it dangerous to go out?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Sooner or later, you have to adapt to this temperature. People's adaptability is actually very strong, and it may be a little warmer when exercising."
  Zhou Sulan took a deep breath: "You are right. , I should adapt as soon as possible."
  Ruan Cifeng had already cooked the noodles and served a bowl to each of the mother and daughter.
  He also heated up beef and side dishes.
  Ruan Ning asked the system while eating: "What's going on with Chu Dingfeng? How could the number of people around him be reduced? Will they freeze to death?" The
  system said: "Yes and no, after escaping from the safe house, he was not Have you moved into the villa area you searched for?"