c 72

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 72/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

go?
  "Fuck! " "
  The protestors then remembered this and hurried back to pack their belongings.
  Fortunately, there are many high-rise buildings near the school, and other conditions do not matter, as long as they can treat others.
  On July 15, people on high-rise buildings saw the earth The ice broke.
  On this day, it was said that the temperature should have reached 33 degrees, but due to the influence of the ice, no one could feel the high temperature.
  Then everything seemed to be developing rapidly, the ice melted faster and faster, and people saw floating The ice drifted away piece by piece, melting and disappearing in the flood.
  After the flood peak passed, the water level began to fall.
  At this time, the endurance of some humans also reached its limit. People
  began to die in the refugee camps.
  These people did not starve to death, nor It’s not that they froze to death, but that they really couldn’t bear to be trapped in place for a long time, or they couldn’t imagine what the future would be like.
  Someone stood on the top floor and jumped down, blending into the rolling flood.
  With the third For every one, there is a second one. Even if the top floor is sealed off and the windows are careful, there are still people who can't bear to commit suicide in various ways.
  Fortunately, these are only a very small number of people, and more people hope to survive.
  Time comes to eight At the beginning of the month, the flood receded quickly, even faster than it came.
  Countless people cried with joy.
  After nearly a year, humans can finally return to the ground.

Chapter 55
  The streets are still dripping with water, but it can only Their calves were submerged.
  Seeing such a scene, countless people couldn't help but run to the first floor, step on the ground and hug each other and cry.
  From birth to now, some people have lived for more than fifty years, and some have lived for ten years. But no one has been down to earth for such a long time. They can feel safe and happy when they step on the thick ground. The
  disaster relief camp immediately issued a notice asking them not to touch the floodwater. After all, no one knows what will be inside. How many bacteria and viruses.
  At this time, the temperature has reached 40 degrees.
  Compared with the refugee camp, Ruan Ning's house has been particularly busy recently.
  The return air furnace has been dismantled and put back into the space, other heating appliances have also been cleaned, and the remaining ones can be washed. Wash the whole body and put it on the top floor to expose it to the sun.
  Ruan Ning looked at the sun and took out the mattresses and sofas that were looted from the villa area to bask in the sun.
  She herself did it every morning Let the sun shine.
  After a long period of extreme cold, no one dislikes the sun.
  Even after the extreme heat, cursing the sun every day is still human.
  All the remaining firewood at home is stored in the space. Then there was a general cleaning, and the three of them made the house clean and tidy with bright windows.
  Zhou Sulan also transplanted lilies and pothos in the space, and placed all green plants on the table at home, and then placed blooming Perfume lilies.
  The whole house is fragrant and refreshing.
  Ruan Ning's mood gets better every time she sees them.
  Then she turns to look out the window. The outside is full of devastation, not to mention green plants, not even slightly bright colors.
  After the flood receded, the ground was full of messy debris. They had been soaked for several months and frozen for several months, lying on the ground silently.
  Now, the sun is mercilessly scorching them.
  On August 11, the refugee camp was lifted.
  Tens of thousands of people poured out from the high-rise buildings. Although the ground was a mess, everyone was full of joy. Children were running around on the ground, and they no longer had to worry about the ice being too slippery. fall.
  Ruan Ning rarely saw people walking on the road. She thought about it and decided to go out.
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan had been waiting in the house for a long time, so they quickly said they wanted to go take a look together.
  The three of them came to the vicinity of the refugee camp and found that the place was crowded and lively.
  Ruan Cifeng had read the novel and didn't expect that there were so many people alive. He couldn't hide his excitement: "It's great, there are so many people. I haven't seen so many people for a long time."
  Zhou Sulan also had tears in her eyes . .
  Ruan Ning found that many people were standing in front of an announcement, and she called her parents to go and take a look.
  This is a joint announcement issued by the four major command posts. The main contents are five points.
  First: conduct a census.
  Second: The camp for the victims will be transferred for the third time. This time the goal is to abandon the air raid shelters in the mountains and recruit people to repair the air raid shelters.
  Third: Recruit talents with water conservancy knowledge and promote the drilling of one well in every four communities.
  Fourth: Encourage residents to clean up their homes voluntarily, especially underground parking lots.
  Fifth: Find former employees of shipbuilding industry and recruit technical personnel in power, machinery manufacturing, water transportation, etc.