c 84

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 84/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

The people in line couldn't be exactly the same. The four people didn't notice Ruan Ning and continued to complain that the weather was too hot and that the compressed biscuits made them want to vomit.
  Suddenly, a person said: "Do you know the person named Cheng from Building 3?"
  "I know," another person said, "He's the one who used to do boxing, and he was very ruthless in killing people." "
  Yes, every time someone robs something, everyone You can't rob him, but so what, this kind of person doesn't even care about his own father."
  "No way, he robbed so many things and didn't care about his own father, is he a stepfather?"
  "What a stepfather, that is. My own."
  Since ancient times, humans have been fond of gossip.
  The speaker found that many people were listening with their ears pricked up, and raised his voice and said: "This is a father and son. The son can eat compressed biscuits every day. The father doesn't have any clothes. He is wrapped in a long coat every day, and it says It may not be in a vacuum."
  "Oh," an aunt said, "This one is also shameless. Where can't I get a piece of clothing?"
  The man laughed: "Maybe, one is shameless, and the other is shameless. You have no conscience, you are really your own father and son."

  Ruan Ning asked at this time: "Brother, are you talking about the family in Building 3, 1102?"
  The man said: "What 1102, I don't know where they lived before, anyway. Now we live on the second floor."
  Ruan Ning smiled inwardly: "That's why I made a mistake."
  People continued to complain about the weather and compressed biscuits.
  Ruan Ning quietly withdrew from the team while no one was paying attention.
  She hesitated whether to use the invisibility device. Although this device only had 50 contribution points, it would wear out quickly if used.
  Now she only has 4 left.
  It was already past 12 o'clock in the middle of the night. Ruan Ning simply opened the mall to take a look and found that Yi Container had been refreshed and the price was still 50 contribution points.
  Good stuff, just buy 10 of them‌.
  Seeing the plummeting contribution, Ruan Ning was heartbroken.
  Contribution points are hard to earn and easy to spend. No wonder the system prompts rational consumption.
  Not knowing who was in the room or who he could disguise himself as, Ruan Ning decided to go there first to see the situation.
  There is only one family living on the second floor.
  Ruan Ning waited at the door for a long time, but didn't notice anyone coming in or out. Until it was almost dawn, a slovenly figure appeared and took out the key and opened the door.
  After he went in, he never came out.
  This person should be Cheng Shan.
  There wasn't much noise in the house.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while, used the container to transform into a man collecting tolls on the highway, walked to the door and knocked hard.
  A horrified voice came from inside: "Who is it? I tell you, my son is a boxer!" " He is very powerful. If you wake him up, there will be   times
  when you can't eat and carry him around."
There was no sound, and Cheng Yilang was probably not in the house.
  Ruan Ning said: "Don't talk nonsense, you are just here to trouble Cheng Yilang. Let him come out quickly."
  Cheng Shan was quiet for a moment, and then he mustered up the courage to say: "He is not at home, really not at home."
  Ruan Ning: "Not at home. Where have you been? Old man, open the door quickly and hand over all the compressed biscuits. I'll spare your life!"
  How could Cheng Shan open the door?
  Seeing that no one was there, Ruan Ning took out an ax from the space and opened the door with a bang.
  Cheng Shan hid under the table in fear: "Spare your life! Brother, spare your life!"
  "I don't have any compressed biscuits here. They were all taken away by Cheng Yilang who was struck by lightning!"
  Ruan Ning asked in a rough voice: "Cheng Yilang, go Where is it? He offended our boss and wants to run away?"
  Cheng Shan said: "I don't know, I really don't know!"
  Ruan Ning struck the table with an axe: "I don't know, right? Today I will Cut off one of your arms to see if you know it."
  Cheng Shan immediately shouted: "He took his mother to the Tomorrow Base!"
  Ruan Ning was stunned and narrowed his eyes: "Really or not, Tomorrow Base What is this?"
  Cheng Shan said loudly: "Really! I also heard what his mother said, saying that he was going to join the Tomorrow Base soon, and that he could live a good life there."
  Ruan Ning: "When will I leave? "?"
  Cheng Shan said: "It was just five days ago, and I have been gone for five days."
  Ruan Ning frowned and asked tentatively: "What about his friend? Didn't he have a friend named Feng..."
  " Chu Dingfeng!" Cheng Shan immediately answered: "It's Chu Dingfeng, they both went together."
  Ruan Ning said "oh" and took back the axe.
  "Be honest from now on, get some relief food and live your own life. If you let me see you again, I will put the blame for Cheng Yilang's offending the boss on your head."
  Cheng Shan said: "I'm sure, I'll tell you that The heartless thing has been cut off."
  Ruan Ning ignored him.
  After returning to the villa, she took out a bottle of juice and drank it slowly.