c 41

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 41/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Ruan Cifeng was still worried about the two mothers and daughters going out: "Should we call the next door, with more people and more power?"
  Ruan Ning objected: "I have never exposed my golden finger in front of them, and it is best not to expose it, so I can't call them. Together."
  Zhou Sulan thought about it and said: "Only our family knows this. Although I think they are very good, but who knows? People are unpredictable."
  Ruan Cifeng could only nod: "Okay, then you guys pay attention. It's safe."
  Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry: "Dad, Mom, I don't know where to get animals yet. It's still unknown whether I go out or not."
  Zhou Sulan was dumbfounded: "Yes, where can we get chickens and ducks in such a big water? "
  Ruan Ning's idea is to go to the mountains. After all, she once got cows and sheep in a breeding farm.
  She took out her mobile phone and searched for breeding farms, pig farms, chicken farms and other places to see if there was any farming in the mountains.
  Suddenly, she found a mountain village!
  The mountain village does not have large-scale farming, but there must be chickens and ducks raised. Even in the current situation, the village will definitely take strict precautions and be careful with her, an outsider.
  This mountain village is still far away, spanning the entire city.
  Or she could take the route around the city, where there would be no people around, and she could still use an assault boat.
  Do you want to give it a try?
  Wealth and honor are sought in danger. It is not easy to defeat the male protagonist Chu Dingfeng. You must not only reduce his luck, but also increase your own luck, so that you can compete with him head-on.
  Bet!
  Ruan Ning put away her phone and looked at Zhou Sulan with a firm gaze: "Mom, I found where we should go. We'll set off right away."
  Zhou Sulan nodded: "Okay."
  The two put on warm clothes, and then Wear waterproof clothing outside.
  Fortunately, the weather is good today and we don't have to get wet.
  Without alerting the neighbor, the mother and daughter quickly went out, first rowed to a deserted place with a rubber boat, and then changed to an assault boat.
  Fortunately, there are still taller buildings visible on the road around the city, otherwise the two of them would probably get lost.
  It took about an hour before they arrived at the foot of the mountain village.
  There was already water here, but the terrain was high and the water was relatively shallow. Seeing that there was no one around, Ruan Ning put the assault boat into the space, then took out two backpacks and handed one to Zhou Sulan.
  Zhou Sulan went out for the first time. In addition to being nervous and scared, she was also a little excited: "Should I get a knife?"
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and took out five knives of different lengths from the space: "You put them in the space "Inside, don't touch the knife easily, be careful when handling it, it's best to pretend you took it out of the bag."
  Zhou Sulan nodded nervously.
  The two climbed up the mountain and soon saw a patrol militia team organized by the village.
  All of them were holding weapons, either hoes, axes, or knives.
  Seeing Ruan Ning and her daughter, the militia team immediately alerted: "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
  Ruan Ning quickly raised her hands to show no harm: "We are from the city and wanted to come. Look for food here."
  The man asked: "Are you sick?"
  Ruan Ning said: "No, my mother and I are both healthy. Uncle, can we buy some food from you?"
  The man said to the people around him: "Hurry up and call the village chief."
  Then he raised his head and said to Ruan Ning: "You just stand there and are not allowed to come closer to us. Besides, we have no food. The government is not distributing relief food to you people in the city. "?"
  Ruan Ning said: "It's not enough to eat, so let's find a way." "
  I know you raise a lot of chickens, ducks, and eggs at home. Did the government come to collect them a while ago?"
  "They gave them to you, right? How much food in exchange?"
  The militiaman did not answer.
  About ten minutes later, the young man who had just run away hurried over with a man in his sixties. Ruan Ning knew that he was the village chief.
  Seeing outsiders, the village chief suddenly became furious: "You city dwellers, what are you doing here again? We don't have anything to eat! The crops are all dead!"
  Ruan Ning guessed that someone had been here before. She hurriedly said: "I'm here to exchange food."
  After hearing the exchange, the village chief's expression became normal, but he looked disapproving: "What can you do in exchange? It's not like the government didn't send people to our place to say that they wanted to exchange food." Be careful of outsiders like you."
  Ruan Ning said: "We are just two women, can we still rob your whole village?"
  As she said that, she took off her backpack: "And I am not doing it by myself. Yes, the boss sent us here, and I can express the boss's sincerity right away."
  Ruan Ning took out five one-pound bags of salt, five bags of sugar, and a box of anti-inflammatory drugs from her backpack.
  Seeing the medicine, the village chief's eyes shone: "Do you have medicine?"
  Ruan Ning said, "Yes, you need salt and sugar too. It's been three months, and these things can't be bought." , how can a person do without salt?"