c 21

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 21/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

, making an inconspicuous continuous sound on a rainy night.
  Then, he kept raising the cigarette in his hand, as if to imply something.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and blew out the candle.
  After waiting for about five minutes, she opened the door and came into the corridor.
  Sure enough, someone was waiting for her there. Ruan Ning lit the candle in her hand and found that it was an old man in his sixties.
  He was not tall, and might have been thin to begin with. He looked more skinny due to hunger. His back was slightly bowed, his eyelids were drooping, and he exuded an aura of death.
  Ruan Ning walked behind the security door warily: "You have something to do with me?"
  The little old man said excitedly: "Did Qin Ruide come to see you today?" Ruan Ning knew what he was here for: "Yes."   The little old man
  asked
Even more excited, she leaned by the window and asked: "Has he asked you to borrow a boat? Have you borrowed it?"
  Ruan Ning said: "I promised him that as long as he pays me something first, I can borrow it.
  " The old man staggered, grief-stricken: "I knew it, I knew it, it was like this."
  "Old Qin, you died unjustly!"
  As he said this, the little old man burst into tears.
  Ruan Ning said nothing and did not turn around and leave.
  The little old man wiped away his tears and glanced at Ruan Ning: "Girl, I've made you laugh. I've known Qin for more than thirty years. Although he likes to act like the boss, he's a good person. I didn't expect that he would fall. We've ended up like this."
  Ruan Ning said, "I'm sorry."
  The little old man's face was ashen: "We old men won't live long."
  "I only have one grandson in my family, and Lao Qin's family still has They have a daughter-in-law and a grandson, what should they do?"
  Ruan Ning was silent for a moment, then said: "Maybe you can wait for two more days, maybe there will be help?"
  Now that the impact of the solar flare has disappeared, there will definitely be people who want to do their best. Ways to restore traffic.
  According to the original novel setting, the first batch of rescuers will arrive in six days.
  This time may seem like a long time, but when all vehicles are severely damaged, it is not easy to repair a helicopter that can transport it.
  The first batch of people who dared to fly these planes all signed life and death certificates.
  Coupled with the non-stop rain in the sky, it was probably a gamble.
  When the little old man heard Ruan Ning's comfort, his expression did not relax at all, but became even more dejected.
  He said: "Little girl, you don't know, Lao Qin and I are hoping that someone will come to save us, but we are also afraid that someone will risk our lives to save us." "
  We have been busy for most of our lives, and we thought we would enjoy peace and happiness. It's time."
  "I didn't expect that there was a sudden solar flare. Lao Qin's eldest son was doing business in other places, and the younger son was in the agency. He was called away overnight. There is no news and I don't know if he is still alive.
  " When the old man said this, he shed tears again: "My son is still in the army, and I don't know how he is doing now."
  Ruan Ning frowned: "If you persist for a few more days, things will definitely turn around."
  The little old man shook his head. , the dim yellow eyes suddenly burst into light: "Girl, how did you borrow the boat? Can I borrow it?"
  Ruan Ning saw that he was as skinny as a stick and his face was gray, she frowned and said, "You want to go out?"
  "What if you don't go out ? Do you want to ask Wu Jin for the things he robbed? I have to go out." The old man said: "Now the orphans and widows are counting on me. The children have been hungry all day, girl, what do you want from borrowing the boat!"
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said: "You don't have anything to eat, I can ask for gold."
  The little old man muttered: "Gold? I guess the old Qin family's wife has gold."
  Ruan Ning said: "If you insist on borrowing the boat , then come to me before dawn tomorrow, and we will pay and deliver the goods."
  The little old man said resolutely: "No problem."
  Ruan Ning did not sleep well that night.
  After waking up, she picked up her phone and looked at it. The time was about 4:30 in the morning.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while, sorted herself out a little, took out the rubber boat and walked to the safety door.
  As expected, there were already people there, just two. In addition to the little old man from last night, there was also a young woman.
  Seeing Ruan Ning, the little old man said excitedly: "Girl, has the boat been brought?"
  Ruan Ning looked at the young woman aside and could see that she used to be very beautiful, with big eyes and white skin, but now His hair was messy and his expression was haggard and frightened.
  Ruan Ning asked: "Are you two going?"
  The little old man introduced: "This is Lao Qin's little daughter-in-law. She insists on going. It's better for two people to risk it alone." "
  Also," The little old man hesitated and said, "I don't know if you are taboo about saying it. She wants to look for my father-in-law's body. Don't worry, we will never carry it on the boat. We still have this common sense."
  Nowadays, all garbage is thrown into the water. Although the water is flowing, it is difficult to see whether the water is dirty or not, and how many bacteria there are.
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "I don't have a problem. I've brought the boat. Have you brought the gold?"