c 18

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 18/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Suddenly there was a "bang" sound from the other side, and it was smashed from the outside.
  Some children were so frightened that they screamed.
  Wu Jin wanted to stop Cheng Jiqiu, so he stood very close to the window with his back to the window. His back was hit by glass fragments, and it is not known whether there were any scratches.
  Outside the window, Cheng Jikuan was twisting a large ax with a cold expression.
  Wu Jin didn't expect this man to smash the window so quickly, so he quickly took out his hammer from his back.
  It's just that the size of the two weapons is very different. Cheng Jikuan is a big ax that can chop wood.
  He glanced at Wu Jin and said, "Get out of the way."
  Seeing him standing on the boat, Wu Jin felt reassured: "What if I don't get out of the way? Are you going to cut me down?"
  Cheng Jikuan handed Cheng Jiqiao a hand. A look in the past.
  The two siblings had been fighting since childhood. Cheng Jili knew what his brother meant. Seeing that Wu Jin was not paying attention to him, he carefully stepped back and quietly went upstairs.
  Cheng Jikuan looked at Wu Jin: "Are you sure you don't want to get out of the way?"
  Wu Jin smiled: "What can you do if you stand on the boat and hold an axe? You really think I'm afraid of you. Let's see who of us can hold on today."
  Cheng Jikuan said nothing and put away the axe.
  Wu Jin was overjoyed, thinking that Cheng Jikuan was trying to compromise and hand over supplies, but he could negotiate for only 70%.
  Unexpectedly, Cheng Jikuan outside slowly took off the stick on his back, and then untied the strip of cloth.
  Picking up the gun and turning on the safety, Cheng Jikuan asked: "Get out of the way?"

Chapter 21
  Wu Jin's face was as pale as a vegetable.

  He gritted his teeth and said, "Don't think you can scare people with a fake gun. Besides, do you dare to shoot?"
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows, and sure enough, she saw Cheng Jikuan's gun muzzle slightly raised, and the bullet shot into the sky at an angle.
  There was a violent noise, and everyone present was shaken to the point where their ears were ringing.
  When everyone got used to it, Cheng Jikuan had pointed his gun at Wu Jin again: "Are you still trying, or do you want to try?" No matter
  how bold Wu Jin was, he would not joke with his own life, so he gritted his teeth and said You ‌wait‌ and leave with your own troops.
  As soon as he left, no one else looked back.
  Cheng Jikuan put the gun safety on, carried it behind his back, turned around and said to Ruan Ning: "Let's move the things up."
  Seeing his expression as usual, Ruan Ning couldn't help but click her tongue in her heart: "Brother Cheng, you... Don't worry about scaring me with this move."
  Cheng Jikuan was silent for two seconds: "Didn't you already discover what it was?"
  Ruan Ning laughed.
  Someone must keep an eye on the supplies downstairs. Since a shot was fired just now, no one should have the courage to grab the items for the time being. Cheng Jikuan will be responsible for carrying them.
  On the last trip, Ruan Ning wanted to follow him up to prevent him from taking too many things.
  Cheng Jikuan shook his head and said, "I'm faster on my own. Let's finish moving quickly and come back quickly. I'm not too worried about Ji Yue being alone."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Okay."
  After he went upstairs, the system Suddenly he said: "Host, Chu Dingfeng is about to arrive at the exhibition hall."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "So fast?"
  "This is because the host used other people to delay his departure time." The system said: "The host has to Speed ​​up the pace, otherwise you may bump into him in the villa area."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "I know."
  She put away one of the rubber boats, leaving only The next boat is placed on the surface.
  When Cheng Jikuan came down, Ruan Ning said: "You take a rest for a while, I will row the boat, and you will take over after twenty minutes."
  Cheng Jikuan did not object.
  The two quickly climbed out of the window. Ruan Ning asked Cheng Jikuan to eat some chocolate and other food to replenish energy, and then rowed the rubber boat out of the community.
  Because the power of the gun just now was still there, no one was even looking upstairs.
  More than half way through the journey, the system suddenly said: "Host, Chu Dingfeng is going crazy."
  Ruan Ning: "Oh?"
  The system laughed and said: "He has been looking for so long in the main exhibition hall and couldn't find it. He also went to two other exhibition halls and looked through them, and the gas bottles were almost used up."
  "The most powerful thing was that he saved a can of compressed gas bottles, but now they are almost gone, and he is hesitating whether to use them or not. You need to use the initial family points to exchange for a copy!"
  Ruan Ning lowered her head and snickered, saying in her heart: "It's best to change, let him lose his wife and lose his troops."
  System: "Hey."
  After a while, the system Happy real-time broadcast: "Host dad, Chu Dingfeng has redeemed and copied! We don't have to be anxious, he will still look for it for a while."