c 3

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 3/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

They were together for less than two months. Before the male protagonist was reborn, she once wanted to go to the 18th floor for help because she was hungry. However, the male protagonist did not help her, and the two of them were taken care of by the bully of their building.
  What kind of person is the original owner? The key word mentioned in the novel is money worship. The most important one is choosing a rich second generation as a boyfriend, causing the male protagonist to spend money, and spending the money of the rich second generation unscrupulously.
  Ruan Ning just wanted to say, long live money worship.
  As for the more than 500,000 yuan in Kali, yes, it was given to her by her rich second-generation boyfriend!
  Although he is now an ex-boyfriend.
  The ex-boyfriend was not only generous, but he was also an innocent little brother. I don’t know if it was due to some virginity complex of the male video author, but the rich second-generation brother didn’t even touch the original owner’s finger twice, and the two broke up.
  Ruan Ning could logically remind her "ex-boyfriend" about being soft-handed with money, but the rich second generation is the author's top tool, so it would be better for her not to interfere for the time being.
  In the middle and later stages, the rich second generation will also take on the role of the villain. In the future, his father will even be one of the leaders of the base.
  Waiting for the base chapter, hehe.
  In addition to surviving, Ruan Ning is also given a task by the system to snatch the luck of the stallion male protagonist.
  This task is not too urgent. With the script in hand, Ruan Ning decided to save supplies to ensure survival first, and then quietly start if there is a place where he can intervene.
  The next day, the construction team came early.
  Ruan Ning actually wanted to go stock up, but she couldn't leave here. The security door and security window were related to her early survival rate, so she had to keep them closed.
  Online shopping is a must.
  Yesterday I was more focused on dealing with disasters and did not stock up on necessary daily necessities.
  The first is washing supplies, unscented shower gel, unscented shampoo, unscented laundry detergent, toothbrushes and unscented toothpaste, and most importantly toilet paper and sanitary napkins, these two are essential.
  Ruan Ning is now 24 years old. If production capacity cannot be restored in the end of the world, she will have to use sanitary napkins for many, many more years.
  These things were too eye-catching to buy online at once, so Ruan Ning divided them into several platforms to buy them, and also planned to go to the wholesale market.
  In addition, there are insecticides, mosquito repellent water, and anti-itch toilet water. Among them, you have to buy a lot of insecticides. In an environment like the end of the world, living in the jungle without insecticides is like living in the jungle.
  Secondly, there are pots and pans. Glass and porcelain are not easy to break. You can buy stainless steel bowls and pots, as well as disposable tableware and cups.
  Kitchen knives and long-handled fruit knives are also indispensable in life.
  Well, life is absolutely indispensable.
  Unfortunately, these have obvious shortcomings as weapons. According to the control of country C, it is extremely difficult to obtain real weapons.
  Ruan Ning thought she could try a nail gun, but it was best to buy it two days before the end of the world to avoid the trouble of being inquired.
  In addition, there are some odds and ends, such as disposable underwear, lighters, towels, scissors, needlework, etc.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and searched for Chen Mi to buy some of this unsightly rice.
  A pack weighs fifty pounds, buy 200 packs!
  A total of ten thousand kilograms.
  These can be taken out for external use, especially when large and small bases are established later. Aged rice, potatoes and other grains are passports. A small bag allows you to travel unimpeded in the base.
  The price is still cheap, a pound of rice only costs more than one piece.
  After purchasing these, Ruan Ning shed tears at the balance.
  This is still the case after using Huabei. (The author reminds: Please stay away from Huabei and other products, and do not learn the operations of the protagonists in apocalyptic novels. Cherish life and cherish life.)
  However, it is still a sense of accomplishment to stock up with so many things!
  Ruan Ning expected to wait two days for the express delivery to arrive.
  There is another necessity to buy, which is a fire extinguisher that many people ignore.
  After the natural gas supply is cut off, all families can only use open fires to boil water for cooking. The dangers in such high-rise buildings can be imagined, so fire extinguishers are absolutely necessary.
  Ruan Ning didn't want to be ruined in a place like this after careful calculation.
  After purchasing this order, she began to frown and think about what else she needed to buy.
  In fact, Ruan Ning also wants to buy an escape cabin.
  It's the kind that's small, round, and can be used in earthquakes and tsunamis.
  But this thing is not available on online shopping platforms like Taobao, and the price is unaffordable.
  The male protagonist Chu Dingfeng built a four-seater escape cabin, which he bought for zero yuan from a post-apocalyptic science and technology exhibition hall.
  Otherwise...
  snatch it?
  It’s not a hassle, just go a day in advance.
  Ruan Ning rolled her eyes and thought it was feasible. When the flood comes, it will be dangerous to go out, so she must make a plan.
  Just as I was about to continue checking out what else I wanted to stock up on, a news message suddenly appeared on my phone’s browser. The title was a massive X6.3 solar flare.
  Ruan Ning quickly clicked in to take a look.
  The news is very simple. It means that the sun has just erupted with an X-class flare, causing some radio outages. This is the 23rd X-class flare that has erupted in this solar cycle, and the number is higher than before.