c 77

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 77/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Four boxes of chocolate and other food.
  There are also twenty bags of rice, each bag weighs about forty pounds.
  Just these 20 cartons of cigarettes made Ruan Ning addicted.
  Unfortunately, except for the compressed biscuits, these foods are almost expired and are of little use to Ruan Ning. She can get rid of them when she can.
  After packing her things, Ruan Ning happily took out a box of ice cream, took a shower and went to bed after eating.
  A batch of arms was lost at the base tomorrow, but it did not cause much commotion in the city.
  After all, the authorities are still there, and they can only find ways to find them if they are being hacked, and it is impossible to conduct a large-scale search.
  And this thing is so strange. They obviously closed the door and there were people on duty outside. How did everything disappear?
  Which force is so terrifying?
  They are not familiar with the place here, there are so many suspects, and they can't be sure about any one of them.
  In a rage, the deputy base commander in charge of the sales killed several people and took the others back to his lair.
  Of course Ruan Ning didn't know about this. She was busy at home again. At most, she would go out to look for traces of Chu Dingfeng, or go to the air raid shelter to meet Wenmei and Wang Lingxia.
  It has been two months since Cheng Jili left, and there is still no news from there.
  The weather is getting hotter day by day, and water resources are becoming scarcer day by day.
  The continuous high temperature of more than 50 degrees has completely evaporated the large rivers that were originally full of water.
  The earth cracks.
  People discovered that the artificial wells they dug had begun to bottom out.
  Everyone is dry and dirty, and their drinking water has been reduced for a long time, leaving them with dull eyes, chapped lip corners, and weakness in walking.
  At this time, the provincial command post repaired two well-drilling machines and started working with a little diesel fuel.
  This kind of well-drilling machine can reach a maximum depth of 200 meters, where there are also underground water resources.
  This became the only hope for the entire city.

  Of course, not everyone puts their hope in these two machines. Some people, like Zhou Xiaoran, have been storing water from the beginning and plan to go to the beach.
  These people began a long migration journey.
  Ruan Ning is also planning to set off, but her goal is slightly different from others.

Chapter 58
  Others go to the beach to find water, but Ruan Ning goes to the beach to find plot.
  Therefore, her destination is different from others. Most people will go east, which is much closer to the sea, but she goes south.
  In the novel, after the extreme heat came, the leader of Tomorrow's base gave Chu Dingfeng a pair of twin sisters. The sisters came from a small island in the south. After being favored, they begged Chu Dingfeng to go to Xihai City to find their parents.
  Chu Dingfeng therefore embarked on a journey.
  In the description of the two sisters, Xihai City is an island far away from the land. There are not many residents on the island and they make a living by fishing.
  There are also three well-known fishing companies on the island.
  At that time, the extreme cold period had just begun, and except for the newly arrived twin sisters, everyone else was pregnant, so Chu Dingfeng took the two sisters to Xihai City.
  Once on the island, Chu Dingfeng was stunned.
  It turns out that Xihai City is an ice-free port during extremely cold weather.
  In other words, while other places are "hibernating", Xihai City is still fishing for kelp.
  After the extreme cold ended, people from Xihai City, far away from the land, came to the provincial capital and wanted to exchange seafood for some compressed biscuits. However, they found that the people in the provincial capital were very poor.
  Their Xihai City is their rich hometown.
  And people in the provincial capital who had just experienced the extreme cold heard that the harbor and fishery would not freeze, and everyone's eyes began to light up.
  Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, they decided to go to the rich Xihai City.
  At the beginning, each person on the fishing boat across the sea only received 5 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and later received 10 kilograms.
  Later, when the drought came, people from the inland kept migrating to the seaside. Now the boat ticket to Xihai City is 25 kilograms of compressed biscuits per person.
  Now that the plot has become a wild horse, Ruan Ning doesn't know if Chu Dingfeng will go to Xihai City, but she feels that it will not be a waste to go.
  Islands, seafood, and thermal weapons are all available there.
  Under the influence of the plot master, Chu Dingfeng will probably go there.
  Ruan Ning originally planned to go alone, but Zhou Sulan was unwilling after hearing this. She felt that she should go too.
  First, she is worried about her daughter.
  Second, she has a planting space. It would be great if she can get a few live seafood and raise them in the space.
  Third, she and Ruan Cifeng stayed where they were, and no one provided ice cubes at all, so they had to endure the heat.
  Ruan Ning thought it was right, so the three of them set off together.
  Before leaving, Ruan Ning brought Cheng Jikuan some dried meat and rice, saying that he was going to the beach and might wait a few months to come back, or might not come back at all.