c 119

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 119/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

"Be smart."
  Soon, Chu Dingfeng took out a set of furniture, appliances, and even a bed from the space.
  It's just that the items that were commonly used before the apocalypse were strange now. The women in the tent were very happy, and everyone was overjoyed.
  Yin Jiarou finally asked: "That's it? Where's the car?"
  Chu Dingfeng said yes.
  Yin Jiarou guessed that he meant that the space was too small. She motioned to Chu Dingfeng to put other things into the space first, and then take out the car.
  It's just an ordinary pickup truck and two motorcycles.
  Ruan Ning knew that Chu Dingfeng was more than that. He bought many cars for zero yuan. In addition to useful trucks and business cars, he also collected countless sports cars. Anyway, he had a lot of space to fit them.
  But for the bloody base, the minivan is really useful.
  Lili's face was overjoyed: "Great, with this, we can go to New Hope to change clothes and come back."
  Chu Dingfeng's expression moved slightly when he heard this.
  He once heard Cheng Yilang mention New Hope, which was a base established on the basis of their Jinbei City. It also contained the army and the pre-disaster government.
  There are rules and justice in such a place, and people will not be imprisoned or tortured casually.
  If you meet those people, you will definitely save yourself, right?
  For Chu Dingfeng now, such a place is paradise, the place he wants to escape to most.
  At this time, Yin Jiarou said to Lili: "Let Chu Dingfeng put the car away, and then take it out when it is time to set off, and lock the people back first."
  Lili agreed and escorted Chu Ding The wind goes out.
  Because a major issue had been solved, the atmosphere in the tent was good, and we began to discuss sending a few people to New Hope.
  Lili will definitely go because she is the smartest and can act as a little leader.
  The car is not big, so you can follow up to three or four people. One of them must be able to drive, and the other three must be smart, preferably with some skills.
  A room full of people picked and picked, and finally selected four people to follow Lili tomorrow.
  This stumped Ruan Ning.

Chapter 85
  After the discussion in the tent was completed, Ruan Ning came to the Scarlet Base School.
  Compared with New Hope, this place is much smaller. The students in class are all little girls under ten years old. Each one holds a branch and writes and draws on the ground when they need to practice.
  The little faces are very serious.
  Hou Yuhan is teaching lower grade students. She is very patient and can teach a knowledge point several times. If a student really can't keep up, she will skip it and tutor alone.
  After the class, Hou Yuhan sat down in his seat and drank water to moisten his throat.
  Ruan Ning watched for a while and felt that Hou Yuhan didn't look like she was going to cause trouble at all. She was about to turn around and leave when Yin Jiarou came over there.
  When Hou Yuhan saw her, he said a few words to the children and then stood up quickly.
  The two people walked aside.
  Hou Yuhan asked: "Why did you come suddenly? Is it because of what happened in the morning?"
  Yin Jiarou shook his head: "No, it mainly depends on what the children still lack. Tomorrow Lili will go to New Hope to change clothes."
  Hou Yuhan looked at her eyes Eyes lit up: "Do you still have a budget? How many textbooks can you bring? The books we have now are all picked up by ourselves, and there are a lot of things missing."
  Yin Jiarou: "Well, if necessary, that's okay. Change some notebooks and pens."
  Hou Yuhan's eyes brightened.
  Her personality is that she particularly likes children. She is also responsible for educating Chu Dingfeng's children, just like the kindergarten monitor.
  "That's great. Children will be very happy if they can have a notebook and a pen." Hou Yuhan said, "You can also see if there is any red paper. The Chinese New Year will be in three months. We can write Spring Festival couplets for them to celebrate." The base should be more festive."
  Yin Jiarou: "I will tell Xu Yuli to pay attention to it, you..."
  She paused: "Is there anything you want to ask?"
  Yin Jiarou was referring to Chu Dingfeng's matter, Hou Yuhan did not speak immediately ‌, and then said after thinking: "Jiarou, I know it's not easy for you to manage the base. You are the base director for others, but we are friends. We were good friends before the Super Flare." "
  So I care about you more. I hope you can be happy and not be bound by the past."
  "I don't care what happens to the people you imprison. I'm just worried that you may use bad means to numb your soul and end up feeling uncomfortable."
  Yin Jiarou said sincerely: "I didn't, you believe me."
  The two looked at each other. Hou Yuhan should have believed the truth this time. She breathed a sigh of relief: "How did you sleep at night recently?"
  Yin Jiarou paused: "It's okay."