c 85

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 85/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Can serve as a trench.
  Except that the house is a bit dilapidated, there is nothing wrong with it as a base.
  Just as Ruan Ning was about to take a step further, more than thirty men suddenly walked out of the building in front of them, all carrying long guns, their clothes were sloppy, and their movements were sloppy.
  They were talking and laughing loudly as they walked towards the gate.
  Ruan Ning made no move, and then someone ran over from behind.
  It's the boy who was in line just now.
  He whispered: "Brother, I know you are powerful, but you are new here and you can't offend anyone. Let's hide aside first."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows and followed the boy to the corner.
  The group of people went out quickly.
  Ruan Ning asked: "What's your name?"
  "My name is Su Zirui." The boy quickly replied: "Brother, have you decided where to live? I plan to go to Area B."
  Ruan Ning didn't ask about this. While walking, he asked: "What is Area B?"
  Su Zirui replied: "This base is divided into Area B, Area A, and Area S. Area B is where ordinary members live and receive shelter from the base. At least every month ‌You have to pay 5 kilograms of compressed biscuits, or other things of equivalent value."
  "A district is for formal members. These people live in and out of the base, and they can receive at least 8 kilograms of compressed biscuits every month." "People
  living in S district The high-rise buildings of the base, which used to be occupied by the leaders of the steel mills, are houses with single doors and courtyards." "
  In addition to the high-rise buildings, distinguished guests can also live in the S area, but they have to pay at least a monthly fee. 100 kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment: "I'll go to area B with you first."
  Su Zirui said quickly: "Okay, brother, I'll show you the way."
  The two of them were almost halfway gone. hours before reaching the so-called B area.
  It is mainly a warehouse and a dormitory building converted from an office building.
  According to Su Zirui, living in a warehouse costs 5 kilograms of compressed biscuits per month, while living in a dormitory costs double the price.
  Ruan Ning handed over 5 kilograms of compressed biscuits at the warehouse. A man named San Ge who was guarding the warehouse used red paint to draw a minus sign on her iron plate.
  This warehouse is relatively large, with an estimated area of ​​1,500 square meters, and there are not many people living in it. There are about three to four hundred people living there now.
  There are large gaps between each house, so there will be no crowds.
  Ruan Ning pretended to be looking for a prime location to see if Chu Dingfeng was inside, but unfortunately he found nothing after walking around.
  Are you going out?
  Su Zirui said at this time: "Brother, haven't you found a satisfactory position?" "
  We are late. There are people living in the places near the middle that do not need to bask in the sun. Now only the place near the window is empty."
  Ruan Ning said: "Is it okay to sleep next to other people? I can't understand this place. Do the old men sleep on the ground? I won't suffer this injustice."
  She walked to the doorman and said, He asked in a gruff voice: "How can I live in the dormitory over there?"
  The man said lazily: "A room for four people has 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits, a room for two people has 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and a room for one person has 40 kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Ruan Ning took out a pack of cigarettes . : "How long can I live with one cigarette?"
  The man's eyes suddenly lit up, he stood up and said, "Two cigarettes, let you live in a single room for a month!"
  Ruan Ning threw one to him: "How about... Yes, don't pull him down."
  "Okay, just one." Seeing that Ruan Ning was tall and smoking, the man quickly flattered him and said, "What's your name, brother? I'll take you there. And if you don't want me to, To become our official member, just sign up with me and you will get free accommodation right away."
  Ruan Ning said: "I haven't thought about it yet, please take me to the dormitory building first."
  This dormitory building has a total of 6 floors, with the third floor and above No one lives there.
  The man took Ruan Ning to the room on the first floor: "Brother, do you think this is okay? In the middle position, it is neither exposed to the east nor west, so you can have a good sleep during the day."
  " Is there anyone living next door?"
  The man smiled and said: "Brother, don't worry, you are the only one on the first floor. No one can afford such a high rent anymore."
  Ruan Ning said: "The conditions are barely enough, you can go out."
  Then The person left quickly.
  Ruan Ning walked around the dormitory and confirmed that there was no power here and it was impossible to use surveillance.
  She looked at the tattered curtains, took out a piece of cloth and hung it up.
  After extinguishing the candle, Ruan Ning began to place ice cubes outside until the temperature dropped slightly.
  The two days of running around had heated her up.
  Ignoring other things, let’s have some ice cream to relieve the heat, and then drink a cup of milk tea to stay alive.
  Finally, eat strawberries and cherries.
  I stopped eating because the weather was hot and I lost my appetite.
  Ruan Ning rested in the room for two hours, put everything back in the room, and planned to go out for a walk again.