c 67

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 67/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

"
  Then there aren't many things that can be copied in this family.
  Ruan Ning sighed. It's a pity that in order to save Cheng Jilue's and his friends' things, she put all of them into the space, including those air rifles and bullets. It's a pity. " Then
  can I go to the refugee camp and touch Cheng Jili's gun, and then you can give me a double gun?" Ruan Ning asked the system.
  The system said: "No, the ownership of the required items belongs to the host." "
  Now there are still 21 hours left for the double card. Ruan Ning doesn't want to waste it like this.
  It seems that she has to go out and buy more things today. The first stop is the small market. The first stop is
  the small market.

Chapter 51
  The small market is very lively and continues to expand in size. The vendors used to do business in the corridor, but now the rooms are full and occupy two and a half floors.
  Ruan Ning hasn’t been there for a long time, so she decided to go upstairs first to get familiar with it. Prices.
  There were people on the 8th floor when I came last time, but not so many. Ruan Ning found that most people were standing at the door of an office, and it was even more crowded inside, with no gaps at all.
  Ruan Ning couldn't see the sales inside. What? I was curious and asked a man next to me: "Brother, what kind of good things are sold here? Why are there so many people?"
  The elder brother said: "You don't know? " They sell expired food here. I don’t know where it comes from. There are various snacks and two packs of expired beef jerky. "
  Speaking of beef jerky, the eldest brother swallowed hard.
  Ruan Ning didn't stupidly ask why so many people were looking at the expired food: "Those two packs of beef jerky were sold? The eldest brother
  shook his head: "No, most people here have experienced eye addiction, so how can they afford it?" However, I heard that there was a cheap expired drink, which was sweet water, and they were all sold out at once. Ruan
  Ning pretended to be surprised and started talking nonsense to the big brother. She
  continued walking inside.
  There were everything sold on the eighth floor. Ruan Ning saw a stall selling used clothes, and two people were there. Picking and choosing.
  She thought for a while, imitated others and spread a mat on the ground, then lit a fire beside her and placed two kilograms of compressed biscuits in front of her.
  After a while, a man in his sixties came over and asked. : “Girl, do you sell compressed biscuits? Ruan Ning said: "
  Well, what can you change?"
  The uncle fiddled with Suosuo and took out a gold bracelet: "Do you accept this? " "
  Nowadays, many people do not accept gold items. After all, they cannot be eaten at all.
  Ruan Ning said: "I can accept them, but the price is not high. How do you want to exchange them? The uncle
  said: "This is my wife's only gold jewelry. It weighs 40 grams. Can I exchange it for you 2 pounds of compressed biscuits?" "
  He said with a guilty conscience.
  Although the gold bracelet is valuable, it is not worth eating now. He just asked seven or eight families, but they didn't want gold.
  They thought that gold would become more and more valuable in the future, but they didn't expect it. Nothing can be exchanged for it now.
  Therefore, the uncle feels guilty whether he is going to cum.
  Ruan Ning nodded: "Okay. "
  The uncle's face was filled with joy.
  The two of them paid with one hand and delivered the goods with the other. Ruan Ning took the gold bracelet and weighed it. One of them had already been put into the space.
  This bracelet is indeed 40 grams, which means a total of 80 grams of gold. .
  Not bad.
  After the uncle left, Ruan Ning took out another two kilograms of compressed biscuits and placed them on the ground.
  The vendor next to him said in disbelief: "You actually exchanged compressed biscuits for gold. Are you crazy?"
  Ruan Ning smiled and said: "If you have gold, I will exchange it for you. " "
  The man muttered twice and stopped talking.
  After a while, someone came to ask for the price, but this man's bid was unreliable, and Ruan Ning did not do the business.
  After twenty minutes, he probably figured it out. Ruan Ning closed the stall and was about to leave.
  At this time, the old man who had just used the gold bracelet hurried over and asked in a low voice: "Little girl, we still want to exchange compressed biscuits, do you still have them?"
  Of course Ruan Ning said, "How much do you want to exchange for, or gold? "
  The uncle said, "Let's go upstairs to talk. " Ruan
  Ning glanced at him and nodded: "Okay." "
  Watching for an ambush, Ruan Ning walked carefully. Unexpectedly, when she arrived on the 14th floor, the buyers were standing there neatly. They were more than ten elderly people of similar age.
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "You guys How much do you want to exchange? "
  Several elderly people scrambled and scraped together about four gold bracelets, a gold ring, and a gold necklace, totaling 115 grams.