c 50

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 50/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

‌Make them afraid. Zhou Sulan shook her head: "
  Will so many people shoot?" And in this case, is it more important for people to live, or for books to remain?
  "If shooting is really going to happen, what will the victims think? " "
  I'm afraid ethics experts can't answer this question.
  What's more, in extreme cases, no one will reason with you.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment: "Mom and Dad, you stay at home, I will Come and have a look.
  Zhou Sulan immediately said: "No! " It's such a mess there, what's the point of running there. Ruan
  Ning comforted and said: "I just went to take a look. If there is any problem, I will run away immediately. And don't worry, I have a gun to protect myself." "
  Zhou Sulan was still worried and took her daughter's right hand: "Ruan Ning, this matter has nothing to do with us, and this is a virtual world. Everything here has been destroyed. Our original world is still fine. No antiques will be lost, and the books will be in good condition. Ruan
  Ning smiled: "Mom, of course I know what you're talking about."
  "I'm not going to die, I'm just going to see what's going on. What do you think? " And I have a hunch that I can get good things there.
  Zhou Sulan was suspicious: "Really? " You promise to hide aside and not come forward in anything.
  Ruan Ning: "I promise, I really just go and have a look. " "
  She thought for a while, took out a set of clothes she had gone out with, and smeared firewood ash on it so that it would no longer look like it was. She
  also got it on her face and hair. It was very dirty.
  After finishing, Ruan Ning told the two of them a few words, went downstairs and left.
  The distant mountains were really far away from here, Ruan Ning didn't stop, and it took about half an hour to reach the destination.
  This By that time, there was no one at the foot of the mountain.
  She hid at this time to replenish her energy, ate high-calorie chocolate and potato chips, and set off towards the mountain.
  When she reached the top of the mountain, it was almost two o'clock.
  Everything on the mountain was full of energy. There were estimated to be more than 1,000 people. Ruan Ning secretly took off her scarf, put her hands in her pockets, and quietly blended into the crowd.
  Only then did she realize that some of the people who came were from the refugee camps, and there were many scattered around. The ruthless people outside. The
  ones standing at the front making trouble, holding knives in their hands, all look like bullies.
  The disaster relief camp troops have not arrived yet.
  The door of the edition hall is closed tightly, and there is no movement inside the wall.
  Ruan Ning buried her head After walking around in the crowd for a few times, I heard a lot of things.
  Some people said that they could just break in, grab the book and run away, and there would be no way to trace it later.
  Others said why should they run away, such a good place People should live there, why are there so many incendiary objects not being used and crowded in the gymnasium.
  We should have moved here directly, it is much more spacious.
  There are still people who are timid and want to retreat.
  "No troops will come if we wait any longer." , they have guns.
  " How about a gun? " Are you going to shoot at us? We just want to survive.
  Ruan Ning was observing the situation when suddenly the person in front said: "Everyone, be quiet! " Give me all the peace! Ruan
  Ning looked over and saw a big man standing at the door of the edition hall, shouting loudly: "Everyone, be quiet and listen to me." "
  The crowd gradually became quiet.
  "I know you think our behavior today was wrong. If it were before, I would also support protecting our culture.
  "But think about it, how many people have died now? " How many of your parents, grandparents, daughters, and sons around you are still alive?
  "If there are no people left, what's the use of keeping these books? " The
  big man was actually not illiterate, and he spoke fluently: "So today we must break into this version library. The collection of books, bookshelves, and wooden buildings inside are our hope for survival." "
  This makes sense, but also makes no sense.
  There are so many frozen trees on the mountain, and there is still an unexplored world under the ice.
  Ruan Ning moved her eyes away from the big man. She wanted to see Looking at everyone's reaction, she didn't expect her eyes to be in direct contact with Chu Dingfeng.
  She discovered Chu Dingfeng.
  Chu Dingfeng also saw her, with a look on his face that he wanted to eat people.
  Ruan Ning felt like shit in her heart. , silently put his hands behind his back, and then put the copy bracelet on his right wrist.