c 96

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 96/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

After practicing, it all depends on the tacit understanding on weekdays, and it still has a bit of a heroic spirit.
  There are only twelve programs in total, with an average length of four minutes. With the presence of the host, the party will be over after an hour.
  In the extreme heat, this is a rare sight.
  After the commotion ended, they still had to face lack of water, food, and high fever.
  In just this hour, the people in the air-raid shelter enjoyed a rare moment of leisure and dispelled too much grief.
  This was especially true for the two children. After all the performances were completed, they were still not satisfied and pestered Zhu Liangliang to teach them how to sing.
  It's a pity that Zhu Liangliang is tone-deaf and is sweating.
  A simple stage is being dismantled over there in the air raid shelter.
  Ruan Ning, Wang Lingxia and the others walked down. Cheng Jili, who was finally free, spotted them and quickly ran over and said, "Oh, isn't this Ruan Ning? She finally came to our refugee camp."
  Ruan Ning smiled at her.
  Cheng Jili hugged her and said, "You are really good at not coming to see me for so long."
  Ruan Ning said, "I can't help it, the weather is too hot now."
  Cheng Jili said, "That's right, move less." If you drink less water, you might be able to queue less."
  "By the way, how are your potatoes?"
  Ruan Ning said, "They should be fine, my parents raise them."
  "That's good." "Cheng Jili said: "Some people were not careful in the past, but others sprouted and they had nothing. They will definitely regret it in the future."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "I heard that a new hope base will be built now, will you? Are you going over there?"
  Cheng Jili shook his head and said, "I won't go there for the time being. I have a new mission."
  Ruan Ning blinked: "You have a new mission? Can you disclose it?"
  Cheng Jiqiu said. Said: "Can you reveal that the Black Sea Command Center has decided to move to Yingyan County, and we will go to meet them." "
  Otherwise there are so many supplies, I'm afraid it will not be safe on the road."
  Ruan Ning frowned: "How many people are you going? "
  Cheng Jili: "I have to go half way."
  "We have to build a base and pick up people." Ruan Ning said, "Do you have enough people?"
  Cheng Jili chuckled: "It's not enough, but especially Isn't the big brother and his team here? They will be arranged for the garrison, and my brother and I will go to the Black Sea Province."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while.
  Since Brother You is stationed there, Wang Lingxia and his party will probably follow, and Cheng Jili and Cheng Jikuan will also leave.
  At this time, she had no acquaintance in Jinbei City.
  Cheng Jili asked at this time: "When are you planning to go to the New Hope Base? Are you going?"
  Ruan Ning said: "We still have to think about it. Isn't there a well here? I think it's good. "
  Cheng Jili nodded and did not question the decision. She felt that Ruan Ning was always smarter than her.
  "After we leave, you have to be careful in the city alone." Cheng Jili whispered: "There are people who are ready to make moves now, and Jinbei City is not safe."
  Ruan Ning smiled: "Don't worry, I will keep the door safe." Don't take any steps forward."
  Ruan Ning kept her promise and stayed in seclusion in the villa area for a full 5 months.
  On this day, a light rain fell.
  The whole world is in a frenzy.

Chapter 71:
  Having learned the lessons from the previous times, most people no longer hope that the disaster will disappear. After a short party, they try their best to retain the clean rainwater.
  Facts have proved that this decision is very wise.
  Because just two or three days later, the entire sky was covered with volcanic ash, and the rain that fell turned into acid rain.
  The temperature dropped by twenty degrees.
  For the past year, everyone has been avoiding the sun, but now the sun cannot be seen, and the earth has entered the "polar night".
  According to the speculation of New Hope Base experts, this should be a major eruption of the Yellowstone volcano. Based on the scale of this volcanic ash, half of the United States, or even half of North America, may have been covered in lava.
  In such an environment, everyone can only close their doors and hide in their homes.
  However, volcanic ash and toxic gases penetrated everywhere. Ruan Ning's family decisively used an air purifier, then used the fresh air system of the air conditioner, and wore masks or respirators.
  Xiao Hei devoted himself to calling the police: "An abnormality in the environment has been detected, please evacuate as soon as possible."
  "An abnormality in the environment has been detected, please evacuate as soon as possible
  ." Ruan Ning touched her head and said to it: "Don't evacuate, please clean up properly."
  Xiao Hei asked: "Master, do you want to turn off the alarm system?"
  Ruan Ning said.