c 82

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 82/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

I found that there was quite a lot of stock inside.
  It seems that the Black Panther Base can buy money on the highway, and the force value is indeed enough to support it, otherwise it would have been done by others.
  There were two people in charge of guarding. Ruan Ning put a concealment device on the gun and quietly sent them to see their ancestors.
  Then, she emptied the warehouse of weapons, occupying about 300 cubic meters.
  The compressed biscuit warehouse did the same thing, but she only took 10,000 jins, and there were still 20,000 to 30,000 jins left.
  Tobacco and alcohol were confiscated from another warehouse, and four antiques were also found, providing 0.1 luck value.
  There was no one guarding the warehouse where the woman was locked up. There was a lock on the door, and there was a man in the shade next to him, his head hanging down weakly.
  After solving the guard, Ruan Ning found the key from him and opened the lock.
  She didn't say anything, quietly took out the base, took out an ice cream from the space and finished it.
  Then, she took out a drone and hung a grenade on it: "One should be enough, the cost is quite high." She
  controlled the drone to fly above the dormitory building, and then moved the position to the top of the dormitory building. At one point, Ruan Ning let the drone fall straight down.
  one second.
  Two seconds.
  Three seconds.
  "It can't explode, right? Are these safety measures so good?"
  As soon as he finished speaking, a deafening explosion came from the base.
  This was the first time for Ruan Ning to see such a powerful weapon. She was stunned in her heart when she saw dozens of people running out of the dormitory building in panic.
  Someone ran directly into the weapons warehouse, only to find that it was empty.
  Some people were too timid to get involved anymore and ran away quickly.
  Some people want to run away, but first go to the warehouse to get some food.
  Such a loud noise could be heard not only by Ruan Ning here, but also on the other side of the highway. After all, the warehouse was very close.
  Soon, someone from the high-speed checkpoint guard reacted: "Damn it! Someone is stealing our hometown!"
  "What to do now?"
  Everyone was panicked, and the person in charge said: "What else can be done? Hurry up and provide support!"
  They panicked and said last night The compressed biscuits I collected were put into my backpack, but I couldn't finish them.
  "Never mind!" the person in charge said, "Go and provide support first."
  So, the people hiding nearby were surprised to find that all the guards at the high-speed checkpoint ran out.
  Tens of thousands of people gathered here.
  Some of them rushed towards the provincial capital and picked up compressed biscuits, while others were brave enough to reach towards the direction of the explosion.
  The base was in chaos, but they soon discovered that there was no second attack, and the boss calmed down.
  He yelled: "Don't run around! Come back and guard the warehouse."
  Seeing this, Ruan Ning could only take out the second drone and let it fly into the sky with grenades attached.
  There was no invisibility device attached, and people at the base heard a buzzing sound.
  They all raised their heads: "What is that?"
  "Drone?"
  "Why are there drones now?"
  The boss's eyes widened and he realized that there was something hanging on the drone, so he shouted quickly : "Run!"
  The voice was so deafening that everyone dispersed in a rush.
  Ruan Ning dropped the drone and watched three or four thousand people rushing towards them from the other side of the highway, but she didn't care anymore.
  It was too hot outside, so Ruan Ning used the locator to return to the RV.
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan were worried and quickly gathered around Ruan Ning when they saw him.
  Ruan Cifeng asked: "Are you okay?"
  Ruan Ning took a sip of ice water: "It's a bit hot, but the rest is okay."
  Zhou Sulan frowned and said, "What on earth did you do? We seem to hear strange noises here."
  Ruan Ning smiled. He got up and said, "It's okay. Didn't I come back safely? I was just unhappy about being confiscated as a compressed biscuit, so I asked them to get some interest back."
  Ruan Cifeng: ...
  he just said why his daughter is so nimble. I promised to give biscuits, but it turned out that I had already coveted the warehouse!
  The next day, the family of three actually embarked on their way home.
  Because of their previous experience, they were obviously much faster this time. Ruan Cifeng also changed the tires for Wuling Hongguang, saying that he liked the large space.
  Six days later, the three of them got off the highway.
  It was exactly 12 o'clock in the evening.
  The system will refresh once every day at this time, but there will be no prompt.
  Today, it suddenly made a beep sound.