c 127

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 127/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

?
  The big man stood up straight in an instant: "No. "
  "Don't worry, I have a climbing rope about thirty meters long here. We can safely go down to about the fourth floor. In this way, there is no danger in climbing the pipe again. "
  The girl breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay. " "
  The four people discussed it and decided to let the thunder boy go down first to clear the way.
  Ruan Ning had no objection.
  The top floor was dark, so they moved the broken bench to the north, and Ruan Ning was the first to throw it downstairs.
  " The "thud" was not particularly loud, because it knocked two zombies down.
  Ruan Ning coughed.
  The big boy said: "I'll do it, I'll hit them hard." "
  This time it still hit the zombies, but the two consecutive sounds really attracted many zombies to go north.
  The four people breathed a sigh of relief and controlled the rhythm to throw the stools downstairs.
  After throwing them almost, the four The man ran to the south to take a look and found that there were many fewer zombies, but the number was still around a hundred.
  Ruan Ning said to the big man: "You continue to smash, let Chen Zhao go down first. "
  Chen Zhao is the thunder boy.
  The big man nodded and took the bench to the north. Ruan Ning and the girl watched Chen Zhao tie the safety rope.
  The girl was worried: "Be careful. "
  The boy nodded.
  Ruan Ning looked at the door and found that the door was already in pieces. All the parts embedded in the wall fell off, and the car blocking the door was in danger.
  There were even cracks in the wall.
  She originally wanted to Putting another car in the way is definitely not possible now, otherwise the top floor will collapse in an instant.
  Ruan Ning turned around and said: "We have to hurry up, the door can't be blocked. "
  Chen Zhao hummed, gritted his teeth and climbed out of the guardrail on the top floor.
  It was dark, and the eyesight of people with superpowers would be stronger. Ruan Ning couldn't see Chen Zhao's situation clearly, and couldn't ask the girl next to her, otherwise she would be exposed. A person with super powers.
  But the girl didn’t panic, and the situation was probably okay.
  About three minutes later, the girl said: "It’s my turn, sister, please be careful." "
  Ruan Ning said yes.
  Compared to college students, she is actually more skilled in using climbing ropes, and there is no fear in her heart.
  After waiting for a few minutes, Ruan Ning estimated that the girl was almost downstairs, and she put The big man called over: "After I go down, you come down immediately, you know?" "
  The big man nodded.
  Ruan Ning tied the safety lock and followed the safety rope down.
  On the way, she took out the night vision device from the space and put it on.
  With the aid of the instrument, the whole world suddenly became clear, Ruan Ning She could even see two people downstairs cooperating to kill zombies. She felt relieved and quickly reached the window sill on the fourth floor. At
  this time, the treasure map made a strange movement.
  Ruan Ning was stunned and quickly checked the treasure in the space. Picture, I found that there is a red highlight on the top.
  Combined with the green highlight, it is a supernatural zombie. I am afraid that this red symbol is coming from a bad person. Is
  n’t this setting just apocalyptic? How could there be red zombies?
  Ruan Ning quickly solved it The safety rope went down from the fourth floor along the pipe.
  Chen Zhao and the girl were guarding the safety rope. After Ruan Ning landed, she quickly looked up and found that the big man had almost reached the sixth floor.
  Ruan Ning said: "We must immediately Leave and wait for him to come down. "
  The two nodded and continued to cooperate in killing zombies.
  Ruan Ning took out an ax from the space.
  Not long after, the big man also reached the ground.
  At this time, the red bright spot was getting closer and closer, Ruan Ning He quickly said, “We’re leaving right now. "
  If she really hits this thing, she will probably have to run away. She doesn't know if she can escape!
  Because of her superpower, as long as the number of ordinary zombies is small, three people can deal with it, and even more What's more, Ruan Ning was here to help.
  The four people quickly left the alley, and they didn't dare to run around late at night. They rushed into the building next door.
  Thanks to the loud noise, the building was almost clear of zombies.
  Suddenly, Ruan Ning Said: "Wait, don't move yet. "
  Although the three people were confused, they all stopped.
  At this time, they were in the corridor on the third floor.
  Ruan Ning lowered her voice: "Let's wait here. "
  The treasure map shows that the red zombie has arrived at the Express Hotel building and is on the roof of the building where they stayed.