c 108

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 108/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Brutal law? Ruan Ning: "
  Take it directly." "
  System: "...No, is that not possible? "
  At this time, bursts of cheers sounded outside the cabin.
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows and came outside to watch the excitement. It turned
  out that there was a strip dance performance going on in the hall. Not only that, there was also an auction to be held soon. Of course ,
  what is being auctioned is not food or antiques, but human beings.
  There are about eight people chained and kneeling on the ground, two minors, one male and one male.
  On a ship for two years, the rich They will also go crazy with idleness, not to mention that the setting of Noah's Ark is full of luxury and lust, and there are almost no good people on it.
  The auction officially began, and the first auction item was a white woman.
  The host introduced: "This He was a newcomer brought by our search team from land, and he was carefully maintained for half a year. Now his skin condition is back to its original state.
  " Please look at her beautiful face. " "
  Besides, the big man lifted the woman's chin.
  The bidding started.
  Because of the auction, many people came over to watch the excitement, and even a group of people came from the cruise ship next door.
  Ruan Ning still didn't find the world's richest man, probably He was not interested in this.
  After a while, four more people came in.
  These four people all had Asian faces, and one of them Ruan Ning knew was Jiang Fuhai.
  Unexpectedly, he really came to Noah's Ark.
  No. Why did he come?
  The four of them found a place to sit down. Ruan Ning immediately went to the side and listened to their conversation.
  One of them said: "Lao Jiang, you haven't participated in the auction yet, why don't you buy someone?" Will you serve me? "
  Jiang Fuhai said: "I have just boarded the ship, so it is better to be cautious. The man laughed loudly: "
  On this ship, you can do whatever you want, no one dares to do anything to us."
  Another person also said: "Yes, Brother Jiang, you have to put down those worries in the past. It is the end of the world now, there is no law, and there is no police. " "
  Jiang Fuhai's eyes were heavy.
  The last one said: "Don't you want to get in touch with the top management of Noah's Ark? If you don't integrate into the life here, how can you contact them? "
  Jiang Fu Hai: "I'll take a look and see what I can do with people. I don't need strangers around me.
  The man smiled and said, "You're still not used to it. " "
  The auction was still going on, and it was the turn of a little girl to come on stage.
  The child was about ten years old, Asian, kneeling on the stage and shivering.
  The host was still making introductions, and someone next to Jiang Fuhai raised a sign and asked loudly : “Where is this girl from? "
  The host replied: "Xia Guo.
  The man suddenly became excited and said, "This is good. Usually they are white people, so it's boring to play with them. It's better to be a girl from Xia country. " "
  Ruan Ning glanced at him.
  The bidding started. Maybe foreigners were not so interested in Xia people, or more people would not choose minors. In the end, the girl fell into the hands of the person holding the placard.
  Except for Jiang Fuhai, everyone else They all showed smiles that I understand, and teased him about sucking the blood of young people to extend his life.
  The man laughed.
  The four of them got up and took the boat back to another cruise ship.
  At this time, Ruan Ning only had three invisibility devices left. So, she simply followed the rich man into the room and killed him with a knife.

  The body was temporarily placed in the space, and Xiao Hei was asked to come out to clean the scene. Ruan Ning used the changing container.
  At this time, there was movement outside, and someone pressed the button The doorbell rang.
  Ruan Ning opened the door and found two people escorting the little girl over.
  The little girl was really small, her eyes were covered with silk, her clothes were thin, and her body was shaking.
  Without letting them in, Ruan Ning asked the little girl to go to the sofa. ‌Sit down, and then explore around the room.
  According to the information, this person is called Shen Mingfa. He was an imported drug dealer during his lifetime, but he not only did this business, but also invested in many industries.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while , walked to the little girl, and her body began to tremble again.
  Untying the silk from her eyes, Ruan Ning picked up two cans from the table and handed them to the girl: "Open it and eat it yourself. "
  The girl looked at her timidly.
  This girl has been on the ship for half a year and has obviously been trained for a long time. Ruan Ning said without any nonsense: "This is an order, you must eat it. "
  The girl hurriedly opened the can and couldn't wait to eat it.
  Ruan Ning continued to explore the room.
  In addition to the bathroom, there is also a storage room inside, which requires double unlocking with fingerprints and keys to open.
  Ruan Ning Find the key and enter the storage room.
  The first thing you see is gold.