c 19

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 19/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

product.
  Ruan Ning was exhausted from the past two days and decided to take a rest and start sorting it out tomorrow.
  At this time, the system suddenly said: "Congratulations to the host, for preventing Chu Dingfeng from collecting supplies in the villa area. He is now extremely sad and angry and has lost a lot of capital. You can choose two from the following rewards."
  "First, The space increases by 500 cubic meters."
  "Second, agility +3."
  "Third, constitution +3."
  Ruan Ning paused from exhaustion and her eyes widened: "Everything, let's discuss it, we have such a good relationship. "
  You are my elf, and I am your master. Can you change the rewards for me, such as hand/gun proficiency?" The
  system paused for a moment: "Congratulations. Host, you can get a lot of rewards. Please choose two from the following three."
  "First, increase the space by 300 cubes."
  "Second, agility +2."
  "Third, hand/gun skills Getting started."

  Ruan Ning was in disbelief: "Why are there still cuts?"
  System: "Host dad, this is already a backdoor, and we can't let the main system know yet!"
  Ruan Ning: "Okay. , then choose the second and third items, no need to confirm, and get the money as soon as possible."
  Increase agility. The body has no feeling, but getting started with hand/gun skills is amazing. Ruan Ning feels like her brain has been artificially fed. Into the knowledge, all the usage instructions, maintenance instructions and precautions are stored in her mind one by one.
  When I take out the hand/gun again, it even feels different in the hand.
  It was as if she had known this gun for many years.
  "Is this just a beginner? Why do I feel like I can hit people accurately now?"
  The system said: "You are already very good at getting started. If you are proficient, you will almost reach the national competition level."
  Ruan Ning suddenly smiled: "It's still a system. Because of your greatness, I will rely on you from now on. As long as I enjoy the food and drink spicy food, I can’t do without a sip of your soup." The
  system said happily: "Please also ask the host to complete more tasks."
  Ruan Ning did not Then he replied, lowering his head and holding the gun in his hand to play with it. He just couldn't put it down.
  It would be nice if I could get some more bullets.
  Early the next morning, Ruan Ning got up energetically.

Chapter 22
  Starting today, the residual power of solar flares will disappear.
  In other words, electrical equipment can now be used. Ruan Ning is eager to take out the spare machine and play a song "I Have a Little Donkey" for herself.
  The phone is safe and normal, and the sound is smooth and pleasant to the ears without any noise.
  "That's great." Ruan Ning almost cried with joy. She could use electricity and no longer had to sit alone in front of a candle in the dark night.
  After washing up and eating breakfast, Ruan Ning started today's work.
  First, clear out the refrigerator space.
  This is the top priority every day, because the refrigerator space is refreshed as many things are taken out, so it must be emptied every day.
  Then, Ruan Ning began to organize the space.
  The supplies collected yesterday were numerous and miscellaneous, and they are all still piled in the newly added space. A large part of them are luxury goods.
  Still following the previous zoning principles, Ruan Ning took the lead in mobilizing RVs and commercial vehicles to the transportation area, and filled their stomachs with express delivery.
  The knives she brought back were sharper than those Ruan Ning had used before. She took them out to test the feel, selected a few and put them in the weapons area, and put the others in the debris area.
  This time I brought back a lot of furniture. Ruan Ning thought about it and reopened the home decoration area.
  Ruan Ning is troubled by whether some wooden furniture should be placed in the home decoration area or the energy area.
  Soon, she decided to leave it alone.
  Open a vault first!
  An entire wall of gold was built into a pyramid by Ruan Ning. Looking at the glittering golden hill in front of her, she deeply felt the joy of the rich.
  It would be even better if I could wear the gold back with me.
  Unfortunately, it was just a thought. Ruan Ning issued an order to collect all the gold jewelry and place them on the Jinshan Mountain.
  Then, Ruan Ning turned her attention to wine and luxury goods.
  There are really too many luxury goods and wine collections in 16 top villas. Ruan Ning first opened up a new partition for wine. The question is how to deal with these luxury goods?
  Really throw it away?