c 125

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 125/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

change.
  She tried everywhere, including communities, shopping malls, office buildings, and even banks, but still couldn't find the task icon.
  I gained some experience in the bank.
  Money, really a lot of money.
  There is no one to guard the door, and the door can be opened in various ways. If she is a little crazy, she can bring out several hundred million and make a fire to play with.
  In addition, Ruan Ning found a clue.
  This clue was discovered in the bank. Enterprises and institutions still maintain the habit of subscribing to newspapers. The bank office has various newspapers from national newspapers to provincial and municipal newspapers.
  Ruan Ning flipped through it from beginning to end and found that the latest newspaper date was September 23, 2024.
  As for the newspapers from the previous date, she had a slight impression of the news in them, and they were all things that had happened in reality. In other words, most of these newspapers are exactly the same as in the real world, but the latest date is one month after she traveled through time.
  This newspaper has a report about her traveling through time for a month!
  Ruan Ning took them home to study with a novel mood.
  Over the next week, Ruan Ning searched almost everywhere she could, but still couldn't find any clues.
  According to the time stated by the system, the treasure will disappear in about five days.
  At this time, Ruan Ning wanted to go back to a place with people more than finding the treasure.
  Normally she is considered a homebody, but this kind of silence with only one person in the world really makes people feel nervous and frightened.
  It's so quiet.
  On this day, Ruan Ning still woke up in tranquility.
  After she washed up, she found that there was a rotten smell around her.
  It had been eight days since she came into this world. There was no one to take care of her, no electricity, and the fresh food stored in every household began to rot. Ruan Ning saw it in the small supermarket downstairs yesterday. There was something on the table. Stinky pork and beef, and bloated fish in the tank.
  The apples in the fruit shop look listless.
  Durian spoils even more quickly, and its former fragrance turns into a strange smell.
  Not only this community, but now the whole city is like this, and the situation in the vegetable market is probably even worse.
  Ruan Ning simply didn't go out. She brought back the alcohol stove from the supermarket downstairs. She could barely eat hot food, and she could also use mineral water.
  As for electricity, she found a diesel generator in a large supermarket with three barrels of diesel inside. Because the generator was too big to carry, Ruan Ning simply generated electricity in the supermarket and stored three batteries and hundreds of power banks.
  In this way, her residence can use electric lights, and her mobile phone and computer can be fully charged.
  With these two things, the surroundings finally seemed less empty and quiet. Ruan Ning waited quietly for the rest of her days to be over before the treasure map kicked her out.
  But on the thirteenth day, Ruan Ning still woke up in the silent world.
  Day fourteen.
  Fifteen days.
  For sixteen days, Ruan Ning was unable to leave.
  Now, Ruan Ning is no longer calm. She can't be trapped in this no-man's land for the rest of her life. There must be a way to leave, right?
  No hint at all?
  Ruan Ning began to search frantically all over the world. The most important thing was to find a way to leave the city. However, the invisible wall was extremely strong. Ruan Ning tried hitting it with various cars, but nothing happened. open.
  Since brute force doesn't work, try speed.
  Ruan Ning found a high-end sports car from a wealthy area. It looked like it cost less than ten million anyway. She pressed the accelerator to the bottom and tried to see if she could break out of the barrier at the fastest speed.
  The result is a "swish" sound, and the car returns to where it started from.
  Ruan Ning came out of the sports car, a little unbelieving.
  If the car can't be driven, she should go to the main office of the plane!
  After driving the truck to the airport, Ruan Ningxiong walked confidently to the unmanned control room and saw several planes preparing to board passengers, with the doors open.
  Ruan Ning found the location of the plane according to the surveillance and entered the interior smoothly.
  Well... there is one with the cockpit also open.
  Ruan Ning couldn't fly a plane, and she didn't dare to make fun of her own life. She stayed at the airport and studied her knowledge about flying a plane every day.
  She didn't drive far, so she just circled in the air and tried to see if she could fly out.
  Next, Ruan Ning stayed at the airport for half a month.
  When I opened my eyes this morning, a line of words appeared in front of me.
  "You have finished clearing the level in the Unmanned Apocalypse, do you want to move on to the next level?"
  Ruan Ning was stunned and didn't understand how she cleared the level. Could it be that she didn't go crazy after a month?
  It is necessary to enter the next level. You can't stay in this uninhabited world forever. Ruan Ning quickly chose to confirm, and she was still a little regretful that she did not fly a plane.
  Then, the scene around her changed instantly, and a rotting face appeared face to face with hers.
  His eyes almost popped out, the smell was fishy and smelly.