c 124

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 124/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

The family of three arrived at the New Hope Base in time. Their identities from last time were still there, but they chose to stay in the new area.
  This time it's Area 45.
  The reason why the number is shrinking is because New Hope sent out another group of people to go north two days ago, planning to find ways to resume oil field production.
  Adding in those who go to the beach and those who work in coal mines, the number of New Hope Base personnel is reduced to 170,000.
  These 170,000 people are the backbone of all energy zones and are responsible for producing and processing food, as well as daily necessities.
  Compared with what I saw and heard last time, New Hope is generally more prosperous this time. The most obvious thing is that people are no longer so thin and their faces are cleaner.
  With enough rain and winter coming, people began to grow their hair again.
  The cabins were not cold-proof, so many people picked up bricks from the ruins of the city, or used the old mud house methods to build themselves a decent little home.
  Therefore, in terms of area, the New Hope Base has not shrunk.
  Ruan Ning and her parents came to Area 45 and set up tents as usual.
  Not long after, Cheng Jili came over after hearing the news and quickly rolled up his sleeves.
  After setting up the tent, Ruan Ning was too embarrassed to let Cheng Jili continue to help. He pulled her aside and asked, "How are you doing recently?"
  Cheng Jili said, "What can I do? It's not the same as before."
  She looked at her. Ruan Ning asked: "How long do you plan to stay at the base this time?"
  Ruan Ning said: "I guess I will leave soon."
  Cheng Jili's eyes widened: "So soon, where do you plan to go?"
  Ruan Ning said : Ning actually didn't know that she would use the treasure map before leaving. After all, the system said before leaving that the shelf life of this thing is only 15 days.
  "Our boss didn't notify us." Ruan Ning said, "As you know, after I separated from you, I joined a scavenging team."
  Cheng Jili nodded: "I understand, you have a mission, and It's a last resort."
  She put a hand on Ruan Ning's shoulder: "But how long will it take to go there this time?"
  Ruan Ning said, "A few months."
  Anyway, it takes fifteen days to hide the treasure map. She just disappears, and even if she can't be found after half a month, she will come back.
  Cheng Jili nodded: "That's good, it won't be long."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "What, you will miss me?"
  Cheng Jili immediately laughed: "Of course I will miss you. But Ning Ning "Have you ever considered settling down? You won't starve to death if you stay at home, and the base will soon build a resettlement house. Why don't you build one?"
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: " Let's talk about it, wait until this mission is completed before making a decision."
  Cheng Jili nodded: "Think carefully, the house is in hot demand now."
  Ruan Ning smiled and hummed, and talked to Cheng Jili about something else. They didn't separate until late at night.
  The next morning, there was no system wake-up call.
  Ruan Ning was still not used to it. She didn't get up until 9 o'clock and walked outside the tent to use the treasure map.
  The four fragments were spliced ​​together in space. Ruan Ning compared the real world map and found that the location of the treasure map was indeed at sea.
  The amazing thing is that it is not a fixed coordinate point.
  The treasure location on this treasure map can be moved.
  "Eh?"

Chapter 88
  Moving on the sea, could the treasure hiding place be a ship?
  It can’t be on a fish, right? Or is it a moveable island?
  Ruan Ning made random guesses and finally decided that seeing is believing.
  After saying goodbye to Zhou Sulan, Ruan Ning quickly came to the river and took advantage of the river water to go straight down.
  Although there is a risk of being seen, the treasure is only available for a total of fifteen days. It is better to let others see the yacht than to watch the treasure disappear.
  One day later, Ruan Ning arrived at the estuary.
  According to the map, it would take 24 hours to reach the location of the treasure with a navigator. Ruan Ning did not delay and set the coordinates for the navigator to drive automatically.
  On the way, she encountered a fleet.
  Ruan Ning directly attached a stealth device to the navigation vessel and passed by the huge fleet group.
  It took a day and a night, the navigation craft did not stop, but the treasure on the treasure map was also moving. It took Ruan Ning nearly 30 hours to get close to the location of the treasure.
  She thought for a while and used the drone to take off for reconnaissance.
  Because he was in the air, the visual range was expanded to the maximum. Ruan Ning quickly saw the bare sea clearly. Not to mention the islands, he didn't even see a fish.
  "Everything..." After subconsciously shouting out, Ruan Ning realized that the system had been stripped away. She sighed slightly and used the drone to approach the location marked on the treasure map.