c 25

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 25/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Go inside the room.
  That room may be full of germs!
  Just thinking about it makes me cringe, who wants to go?
  The big man who had just opened the door frowned and said, "Well, that's the nanny. Go in and see what President Wu wants?"
  Wenmei was called the nanny on the 20th floor. She pointed to herself: "Me?"
  "Who are you? ?Hurry up." The big man said.
  Wenmei was unwilling. She had heard what these people said just now. Wu Jin's disease might be contagious.
  Wu Jin and his "loyal" subordinates lived in this house. In the past, Wenmei not only helped Lin Ziyan look after the remaining supplies, but also cooked, washed, and boiled water for them.
  Standing up from the ground, Wenmei looked at the big man and said, "President Chen, it's okay for me to go in, but if I go in and bring out the virus again, you can't blame me."
  Everyone was shocked, yes, the virus has come out again. It doesn't mean that there will be no problem if there is no direct contact. As long as someone comes in and out, you will be infected.
  Wenmei added: "Also, the food we eat now is placed in President Wu's room. I don't know if it has been contaminated with the virus. I cook every day and it's dangerous. I'm so old. It doesn't matter. You guys But don't blame me."
  No one said anything.
  There was silence in the house.
  After a while, the big man known as President Chen cursed "Damn it."
  In the bedroom, Wu Jin was impatient and wanted to get up. After pushing himself up, he found that his body was extremely heavy, his head hurt unbearably, his mouth was thirsty, and he couldn't get up at all.
  "Is there anyone outside? What the hell are they doing?"
  After ten minutes, someone finally opened the door and came in.
  Wu Jin took a look and saw that there were actually four people.
  He sat up from the bed with difficulty: "Why are so many of you coming in? Hurry up and get me a glass of water. I want to drink water."
  No one paid attention to him.
  Wu Jin raised his eyebrows and was about to get angry when he suddenly felt something was wrong.
  He has been in a state of confusion since last night and really has no energy to care about these people.
  "What about the aunt? Didn't I ask her to go downstairs and ask for medicine? Has she come back?"
  Someone replied: "She is back, but she is determined not to give medicine."
  Wu Jin originally changed the topic. I found that everyone had made masks out of their clothes and stood at a distance, apparently because they were worried that he had an infectious disease.
  With a sneer in his heart, Wu Jin said lightly: "Okay, you guys go out, I'm going to bed."
  No one went out.
  The big man known as President Chen stepped forward and said, "President Wu, you are so ill now and need to have a good rest. Please put the matter of the Self-Rescue Association aside for now."
  Wu Jin grabbed the hidden object. Hammer in the quilt: "What do you mean?"
  "I care about your health." The big man said: "We feel that distributing food every day consumes too much of your energy. We will take care of these trivial matters ourselves from now on."
  "President Wu, where is the food hidden in your room? Under the bed?"
  Wu Jin glanced at the faces in front of him. He could fight to the death and refuse to obey, but he couldn't possibly kill so many people. .
  "It's in the cabinet." Wu Jin said, "You can take it, I really don't have the energy to care about it." "
  Hurry out after getting the things, I want to rest."
  Surprise appeared on the faces behind the masks of the four people, A little man quickly ran to the cabinet and found a big bag of food inside: "Here! Let's move out!"
  Others swarmed up to move the food.
  President Chen suddenly said: "Wait a minute."
  He looked at Wu Jin: "President Wu, only you know how many supplies we have collected. A smart person like you must know about the three caves of the cunning rabbit. I don't know where you put the other food." Where is it?"
  Wu Jin narrowed his eyes and clenched the hammer tightly in his hand hidden under the quilt.
  After a while, he said: "There is another copy under the bed. It is gone elsewhere. If you don't believe me, you can search for it yourself."
  The big man was not polite: "Didn't you hear what Chairman Wu said? Search quickly."
  Four people rushed forward. , I didn’t miss any corner of the room, and sure enough, I found food in other places.
  After searching the entire room, they didn't even leave a drop of water for Wu Jin, and the group left happily.
  Wu Jin was so angry that his brain felt dizzy.
  Moreover, after he heard those people leaving, he locked the door with a chain from the outside, probably because he was afraid that he would run around and infect others.
  Oh shit!
  Wu Jin was so angry that he almost vomited blood and coughed violently on the bed.
  Wenmei was thinking outside that it was now easier to control Wu Jin's whereabouts. This spy mission was quite simple.
  At night, while everyone was sleeping, she secretly told Cheng Jikuan the news from upstairs.
  Early the next morning, Cheng Jikuan told Ruan Ning about the incident.
  Ruan Ning, who was still thinking about how to kill Wu Jin: ...
  At this time, warm cheers suddenly sounded outside the building, as if something big had happened. Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan looked at each other and hurriedly opened the window one by one. While watching.
  They couldn't see anything unusual from their position, they only heard someone shouting.