c 121

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 121/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Chief, what's wrong with you? Yin
  Jiarou shook her head: "Maybe it's because I didn't sleep well last night." "
  This base was created by Yin Jiarou. It can be said that the spiritual core of the entire base is her. Now that she is suddenly ill, even Su Hui is scared to death.
  "Otherwise, forget it today, it's just... Look at the newcomers, you can go any day. Sister Zhou said: "Basic Director, don't worry, I will definitely take good care of them." Su
  Hui gritted her teeth: "Basic Commander, Sister Zhou is right. You just have a good rest in the tent. I will handle this matter." "
  Yin Jiarou was not at ease, and grabbed Su Hui's arm with a pale face.
  Su Hui simply said: "Then I won't go either. Let's wait two days to discuss this matter. I will send someone over to keep an eye on it. "
  This sentence made Sister Zhou confused.
  Su Hui did not explain it for the time being. She gave Sister Zhou a look and told her to wait for her, and helped Yin Jiarou back to the tent.
  Yin Jiarou took a sip of water.
  Su Hui was worried and asked someone to bring it to her. Mix some brown sugar with water, then hand it to Yin Jiarou and watch her drink it.
  Yin Jiarou said, "I'm fine, just dizzy. Su
  Hui was worried: "Then you have a rest today, and I won't bother you here. I'll ask Teacher Hou to come over to help take care of you in the evening." "
  Hou Yuhan and Yin Jiarou are good sisters. This is something that the entire base knows.
  Yin Jiarou shook her head: "Don't call her, I may have a cold, so as not to infect her, and then infect the children." . "
  Su Hui hesitated for a long time and nodded.
  After she left, Ruan Ning frowned and approached Yin Jiarou.
  Her face was still pale, her expression seemed a little painful, and her brows were furrowed tightly.
  Ruan Ning thought, is this just a cold? Yesterday She's obviously fine.
  Isn't it a backlash this time that she doesn't take any detours and just makes her sick?
  It's so simple and crude, but there is no solution. Ruan Ning can't expect the system to give her a bottle of potion to bring her back to life. There are
  still two days of invisibility left. An hour later, it was time to check on Chu Dingfeng every day. Ruan Ning simply left the tent and came to the outside of Chu Dingfeng's small wooden house.
  Soon, the person responsible for checking on Chu Dingfeng came and opened the door with a key. Chain lock.

Chapter 86
  Ruan Ning followed the girl into the cabin.
  After confirming that Chu Dingfeng was still there, the girl in charge quickly exited and locked the door from the outside.
  It was not a big space . Inside, only Ruan Ning and Chu Dingfeng were left.
  After a while, Chu Dingfeng got up, took out the table and chairs from the space, took out bread, fruit, and juice, and then sat on the dining table to start eating dinner.
  Without hands, it was inconvenient for him to eat, otherwise he could still have a big meal.
  The weather has been getting cold recently. After Chu Dingfeng had eaten and drank, he put away the table and chairs and sat in the open space. Put down a large bed and three quilts, and lay on the bed in a daze.
  I have to say that Chu Dingfeng did not treat himself badly.
  The system asked at this time: "Host, why did you take so long today? Aren't you going back to the RV? Ruan Ning: "
  Go back." "
  Early the next morning, Ruan Ning came to the Scarlet Base again. There was no change on Chu Dingfeng's side, and Yin Jiarou's face seemed to improve.
  She found Su Hui and asked about yesterday's incident.
  Su Hui said: "I have already let you know. Sister Zhou kept an eye on them.
  Yin Jiarou was worried: "Bring them here, let's take a look. " Su
  Hui hesitated: "Basic Commander, you'd better rest for two more days. There's no need to be so anxious about this matter." Yin
  Jiarou shook her head: "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just bring them here." "
  Su Hui frowned, and finally chose to listen to the base commander, and quickly led the two girls into the tent.
  They looked young, probably under twenty years old, with some fear and uneasiness on their faces. Yin
  Jiarou asked the two of them to sit down and asked, "Which of you is Chen Mingming and who is Zheng Jie?
  The girl sitting in front said timidly: "I am Chen Mingming. " "
  According to what Sister Zhou said yesterday, Chen Mingming is the girl who moved between two bases.
  Yin Jiarou looked at her: "How old are you this year?
  " I'm eighteen years old this year. "
  Yin Jiarou was silent for a few seconds: "Are you only eighteen years old? " Where was your hometown before the super flare? "
  Chen Mingming mentioned a place, a county town not too far from here.