c 26

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 26/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

She asked: "Is he looking for Zhou Xiaoran?"
  The system replied: "No, he pried open the door of the place where you used to live."
  Ruan Ning was dumbfounded: "Ah? No, what was he doing there?"
  According to According to the timeline of the previous life in the original book, the original owner should have gone to Chu Dingfeng for help two days ago. Now that she didn't go, Chu Dingfeng probably understood that there was something wrong with her, so why did he go and break the door?
  Is he looking for any clues?
  The system started broadcasting live again: "Chu Dingfeng was wandering around in the original owner's room, seeming to be looking for something." "
  But he never found it."
  "Chu Dingfeng frowned and said to himself, 'Everything is there. Didn't stay, did she really receive the news in advance?'"
  "What's going on? Am I the only one who was reborn?"
  "This stinky bitch, she must be against me, I We must find her! She must have some golden fingers."
  "Haha, it's better to have golden fingers. When I take you into the harem, everything will be mine." "
  After finishing talking to himself, Chu Dingfeng Leave the house."
  Ruan Ning was speechless: "Is he thinking about shit?"
  The system asked: "Host, do you still need to live broadcast?"
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "You can live broadcast, it happens to be lunch, we are going to have lunch today. Eat more meat and fight well tomorrow."
  The system paused for a moment: "Chu Dingfeng got on the boat. He did not go outside the community this time, but came to the building next door." "
  Find the 14th floor, Chu Dingfeng deliberately made his clothes messy and ruffled his hair, pretending to be very decadent."
  System evaluation: "Ah, he looks so dirty and ugly like this."
  "Host, he is really real. I want to find the two sisters Zhou Xiaoran."
  Ruan Ning was getting rice from the space: "Of course, he only knows a few beautiful girls, but he doesn't understand girls' psychology."
  System: "Why? Say?"
  Ruan Ning: "It's very simple. What do you think Zhou Xiaoque will think when she opens the door and sees such a man coming to the door?"
  System: "Stay away from me."
  Everyone is looking forward to what will happen next. After a while, the system said: "Chu Dingfeng continued to knock on the door, and knocked on the door again, knocking impatiently, but no one answered."
  Ruan Ning picked up a piece of stewed chicken: "No, Zhou Xiaoque actually ignored
  him, tut." "Chu Dingfeng frowned and shouted into the room, 'Zhou Xiaoran, it's me, I'm your former colleague Chu Dingfeng, please open the door for me, my home He was robbed, and he only needs a little food.'"
  "After shouting, no one paid attention to him." "
  Chu Dingfeng was furious, and at this time, the door next to Zhou Xiaoran was opened." "
  A The 187-year-old man came out and cursed."
  "You crazy idiot, there's no one in this house a long time ago. You screamed. If you scream again, believe it or not, I'll beat you to death." "
  After cursing, Zhuang Han slammed the door and went home, leaving Chu Dingfeng in a mess in the wind."
  Ruan Ning: "Pfft..."
  "Zhou Xiaoque and Zhou Xiaoran moved?"
  Ruan Ning also did not expect this trend: "Where did they go? ? Laughing to death, the male protagonist is finished now."
  The system said: "Host, please wait, I will ask the main system to turn on the backtracking function, and I will give you the answer right away."
  After a while, the system said: "Report to the host, detected Zhou Xiaoque and Zhou Xiaoran have indeed moved. The reason is that after receiving the food you sent, Zhou Xiaoque thought that some suitor was coming to pester her again, so she simply moved to a newly purchased high-end real estate."
  Ruan Ning . He was laughing so much that he didn't expect that his unintentional actions would have such an effect.
  The system said happily: "Great, now Chu Dingfeng is completely blocked in the early stage. If he wants to earn family contribution points, he has to..."
  Ruan Ning chuckled and interrupted the system: "Everything, let's ignore him for now. Now your master is facing a powerful enemy, is there any way you can improve my strength?"
  The system replied obediently: "Report to the host, the only way for us to get rewards is to kill the male protagonist Chu Dingfeng."
  Ruan Ning: "Chu Dingfeng's place is too far away and beyond my reach. I can't go out and beat him up now."
  The system prompted: "You can also attack from the people around him."
  Ruan Ning knew what the system said. It's Wu Jin, and now he's the only one who's weak.
  "If I kill Wu Jin, how much reward can I get?"
  System: "The reward will be very generous. Then I can help the host to operate a little bit."
  Ruan Ning hehe, took out the mineral water and took a sip.
  Wu Jin is very ill now. It would be a pity not to kill him while he is ill. I believe that the four thugs in the living room will not really protect the president.