c 90

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 90/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Yu Hui was trembling with tears in her eyes: "I, I..."
  She couldn't say a word clearly.
  Zheng Kun continued to ask: "Do you know or don't you know?"
  At this time, Zhou Kuan's screams sounded outside.
  Yu Hui almost fainted from fright. Cheng Yilang hurriedly said: "Chief of the base, since we have joined the Tomorrow Base, we are your people." "
  No matter what you want to know, as long as you ask, we will definitely tell you everything." Everything is clear."
  Zheng Kun got up from the sofa and walked up to Cheng Yilang.
  "I heard that you can box. Were you a professional boxer before?"
  Cheng Yilang said hurriedly: "Yes, yes."
  "You come from the city next door? It's calm there and there is official support, so you came here. What are you doing?"
  Cheng Yilang said loudly: "I want to get ahead, but I can't have enough to eat and live a normal life there."
  Zheng Kun smiled on his face: "I have ambitions and ambitions, but I have no brains."
  "Hello Do you know what brother did?"

Chapter 66
  Cheng Yilang swallowed dryly.
  He knew very well that killing Zhou Kuan was to scare the monkeys. If he didn't say something today, he would never get out alive.
  The question is what did Chu Dingfeng do? You know, the high temperature outside during the day is more than 50 degrees, and most people can't bear it. Even if they have strong tolerance, they can't last too long without a lot of hydration.
  If you kill people and set fires during the day, you won't be able to run very far.
  Ruan Ning also couldn't figure this out.
  She thought it was normal for Chu Dingfeng to have an interest in the twin sisters, but it was at night and it was too hot and bright to take away two beauties during the day.
  This is Area S. Do you really think that Zheng Kun can only do rituals?
  Also, why did Zheng Kun insist that Chu Dingfeng did it?
  Logically speaking, it is impossible for anyone in District S to know Chu Dingfeng.
  After a while, Cheng Yi Lang thought about it and finally made up his mind, gritted his teeth and said: "Basic Commander, he is unkind to me, so you can't blame me for being unjust." "
  Actually, I know what Chu Dingfeng did, but this is It's related to base secrets. I can't say it in front of so many people."
  Zheng Kun narrowed his eyes: "Oh?"
  "I'm tied up now. If you are willing to come close to me, base commander, I can whisper Come out and tell me only one person."
  Zheng Kun looked at Cheng Yilang.
  Cheng Yilang's eyes were full of pleading.
  "Okay." Zheng Kun did not approach him, but asked everyone to go out, leaving only Cheng Yilang in the room.
  Zheng Kun still spoke softly: "Can you tell me now, do you know what Chu Dingfeng did?"
  Cheng Yilang actually guessed: "Did he go to the warehouse and steal a lot of things?"
  Zheng Kun remained calm: "Is this your guess?"
  Cheng Yilang immediately said excitedly: "Chief of the base, this piece of shit Chu Dingfeng has special powers. Did he steal a lot of things at once? Let the base suffer Big loss."
  "My dad has seen him bring out fresh beef and fresh apples. At that time, he told me that I didn't care!" "
  Now that I think about it, he basically didn't look for supplies. Why can I take out compressed biscuits at any time and never go hungry?"
  "It's a shame that I've been friends with him for so long, but he hasn't helped me at all. My mother is right, he is an ungrateful villain."
  Cheng Yilang looked distressed: "Chief of the base, I wonder if he has a storage space. It's like the fairy treasures on TV. It can hold a lot of things and it won't rot."
  "I really didn't expect this before, let alone that he would have the guts to steal things from the base manager."
  Zheng Kun said thoughtfully: "So that's it? Why did so many things suddenly get lost in the warehouse? Is it really true? Is there such a magical thing?"
  Cheng Yilang's eyes lit up when he saw that he had guessed correctly, and he immediately struck while the iron was hot: "Chief of the base, please spare me this time. I swear, I will help you capture Chu Dingfeng. Then force him to vomit out everything."
  "Maybe, there are endless supplies in his space!"
  At the end of the sentence, Cheng Yilang said that he was passionate, with fanatical greed in his eyes, It was as if I had really seen the treasure.
  Zheng Kun glanced at him: "Do you mean what you say?"
  "Of course!" Cheng Yilang said: "I am his friend. I know best where he will go and what he is afraid of. As long as he is caught by me, today You must avenge yourself for abandoning me."
  Zheng Kun said, "He doesn't count as abandoning you."
  Cheng Yilang was stunned.
  Zheng Kun clapped his hands, and soon someone came in from outside waiting for orders. Zheng Kun ordered: "Go and bring the people up."
  Cheng Yilang was confused.
  Ruan Ning blinked and understood why Zheng Kun insisted that Chu Dingfeng did something.
  Because everyone gains the stolen goods.