c 133

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 133/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

"Sit."
  The two sat down opposite each other, and Wu Dawei said, "I have something to tell you. Life in the base is peaceful now, and supplies are relatively abundant." "
  You know, in this case, gold will definitely appreciate in value. ."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "No problem, we have been working together for such a long time, don't I still believe you?"
  Wu Dawei smiled: "Then what are your plans next, are you still running outside with the scavenging team?"
  Ruan Ning Shaking his head: "You also said that the base now has sufficient supplies, but the things we can find are limited." "
  I will stay in the base for a while."
  Wu Dawei said with joy on his face: "This decision is correct. Now the base has more opportunities than outside. You can do anything without starving to death, and you don’t have to take risks."
  As he spoke, he lowered his voice: "Did you know? The base plans to reform the trading area and build a commercial street. Our boss is planning to buy it. Two shops."
  Ruan Ning joked: "Everyone is worried about the house, Mr. Zhou is already investing?"
  Wu Dawei hehe: "Where, after all, I have done business with you for so long, what about you? Yes? No investment intention?"
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "What do you need to buy a shop, gold?"
  Wu Dawei: "We are still accepting material exchanges now, and the specific details have to wait for the announcement from the higher authorities."
  "When will the sales start?"
  Wu Dawei: "I guess. We have to wait three or four months. It will definitely be very popular and not easy to buy."
  Ruan Ning laughed: "Then I will let our boss pay attention first, and I would like to thank Angkor for providing this information."
  Wu Dawei quickly waved his hand: " What kind of news is this? You will know it soon."
  Next, the two people continued to talk nonsense.
  In the afternoon, they settled the last account, Ruan Ning got another small sum of gold, and left the cave happily.
  In the following days, life passed relatively peacefully.
  As the New Year approaches, the market becomes even more lively. After such a long period of hardship, everyone wants to have a lively New Year.
  The same goes for Ruan Ning’s family.
  Since she came back, Ruan Cifeng accelerated the construction of the small mud house, and a family of three quickly moved in. Ruan Ning had a small independent room and slept comfortably in the bed every day.
  Now that I'm staying in New Hope, I can't be idle.
  It happened that the base wanted to hold a Spring Festival Gala, and Ruan Ning successfully signed up and was employed as a logistics officer.
  This Spring Festival Gala will have a main stage and will be broadcast live.
  The live broadcast equipment was brought from Noah's Ark, and there were also many screens brought back. On New Year's Eve, the school, the government office building, three factories and the outdoor areas with electricity were filled with TV sets. Members can watch it for free.
  Ruan Ning does not participate in the entire program and only helps with logistics in the early stages. Because of the tight schedule and heavy tasks, the entire logistics team works from early to late every day, and the working hours are longer than 996.
  After going back and forth, she became familiar with the others, and even bumped into Su Zirui twice while working.
  I haven't seen him for so long, and he hasn't grown a little taller.
  The other party did not know her. Ruan Ning found out through inquiring that Su Zirui was sent to a youth school after entering the base. Because he was older and had gone to school, he was also responsible for tutoring elementary school students.
  This time, he performed a chorus with his classmates.
  Thinking that she would leave in a year, Ruan Ning did not go over to talk to him, just like a big sister who hides her merits and fame.
  Busy days fly by quickly, and New Year’s Eve is here in a blink of an eye.
  That night, Cheng Jikuan and the others failed to go home.
  The entire base was very lively, because everyone was on vacation, and the population of the New Hope Base increased sharply, with at least 300,000 people gathered together.
  The queue to watch the TV show was endless. Ruan Ning, Wang Lingxia and the others queued up together. It was estimated that they didn't even get to watch the show until it was over.
  It would be even more boring to go back.
  Everyone simply brought their own small benches, found a place outside the square to sit down, took out food and ate while chatting.
  In this position, the TV is not visible at all.
  However, this does not prevent you from joining in the fun. The Chinese New Year is also a lively event. There are few entertainment options now, and the best way to relax is to go from house to house.
  There are people around who have made their own playing cards or mahjong.
  At eight o'clock, the Spring Festival Gala started on time.
  The melon-eaters here couldn't see the screen, but their enthusiasm remained undiminished. Everyone stood up from their stools, and some stood directly on the stools, stretching their necks and looking over there. .
  Faintly, I heard the host's voice: "Happy New Year to everyone, audience friends."
  Wang Lingxia commented: "The speaker is quite loud."
  Ruan Ning smiled.
  Zhu Liangliang asked curiously: "Didn't you always work in logistics there before? Do you know what programs there are?"
  Ruan Ning seemed to recall: "Anyway, they are all singing and dancing, as well as sketches and cross talk. You all know it."
  Zhu Liangliang regretted: "I didn't cherish the Spring Festival Gala before, but now I can't watch it. I can only wait until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to watch the recording."
  Ruan Ning said at this time: "By the way, I remembered, there is a star this time."