c 123

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 123/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Knowing that she was sick, he saw that her expression was very bad: "Sister Yin, haven't you had a good rest recently?"
  Su Hui coughed: "Get the things done first, and then return to the base to talk about the rest."
  Lili nodded. , took the two people to a cave: "The car is hidden inside. We finally bought about three hundred sets of children's clothes. As long as the weather is not too cold, this winter will not be a problem."
  Yin Jiarou said: " That quilt was copied."
  There were already more than two hundred quilts in the cave, which were used as copies for Chu Dingfeng.
  Over the past few days, he had become quite familiar with this job, and he quickly copied it one by one.
  Lili gave him another pile of notebooks and pens: "I also made three copies of this."
  Chu Dingfeng immersed himself in his work.
  After these basic supplies were prepared, Lili said: "There are a lot of canned doomsday over there in New Hope, not only meat, but also fruits. I have brought some back." "
  These can also be copied by Chu Dingfeng , our base can have a good year."
  At this point, Lili showed a longing smile on her face: "Usually, I don't dare to take out many things, but now with canned food, everyone can eat meat. Fruit!"
  One person said excitedly: "I have tasted a canned fruit. It has a lot of sugar in it and it is very sweet." "
  Yes, children will definitely like it."
  Yin Jiarou did not expect an unexpected gain, so she picked up the can Take a look: "This is a good thing. Where did New Hope get it?"
  "It is said to be a rich people's organization." Lili said: "It seems to be called Noah's Ark. It is full of rich people and their lives are very ordinary. Rich."
  Lili also heard it from hearsay. She thought for a while and added: "But some people say that this Noah's Ark is not good, and the poor are miserable on it."
  "How can there be a paradise?" Yin Jiarou shook her head. , no longer asked about this matter: "Let Chu Dingfeng copy it first, and move it back to the base together tomorrow."
  Lili smiled: "Okay."
  Chu Dingfeng naturally heard about Noah's Ark, but in his eyes This is another place that eats people without spitting out their bones, so it's not as reliable as New Hope.
  With him by their side, Yin Jiarou and the others just chatted casually and did not discuss more details.
  After Chu Dingfeng finished copying, they still divided into two groups. Yin Jiarou and Su Hui took Chu Dingfeng back to the bloody base first.
  Lili and the others need to wait one night and go back tomorrow morning.
  Ruan Ning naturally followed Yin Jiarou, watching the two of them lock Chu Dingfeng into the cabin and leave.
  The system asked at this time: "Host, do you want to take action now?"
  Ruan Ning: "How long is the invisibility time left?"
  "65 minutes."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "Wait for half an hour."
  Chu Dingfeng He rarely had the chance to go out, and he exercised a lot today. He ate something casually, took out the bed and lay on it, not knowing what he was thinking.
  Although Ruan Ning was curious about the hero's thoughts at this time, there was no need to know.
  Just think of it as regretting it.
  She waited quietly for half an hour to pass.
  By this time it was getting dark, and there were voices of conversations outside from time to time, and a little further away there were children laughing and playing after school.
  If you don't open this door, you will think you are in a busy city.
  Chu Dingfeng had long been immune to these sounds. He was very bored lying on the bed and closed his eyes to rest.
  Ruan Ning put on the necklace, walked slowly to the bed, took out a gun from the space and placed it above his temple.
  In fact, you can use a knife, but Ruan Ning is worried that he will not be able to kill him with one blow, which will leave consequences.
  And she's not afraid to make noise.
  The cold barrel touched the skin.
  A loud "bang" sound shattered the tranquility of the bloody base.
  Ruan Ning lifted her invisibility, used the container to change into a man's appearance, and took out the ax from the space.
  This wooden house is actually quite strong, but Ruan Ning's strength is astonishing. He slashed through the wooden board with an axe.
  She simply threw the ax on the ground and got out of the hole.
  A scream immediately sounded outside. Ruan Ning fired a shot into the air casually, and the scream disappeared instantly.
  She quickly ran out of the camp.
  At this time, someone chased them out. Ruan Ning's physical fitness was beyond ordinary people, and he led them to run toward the valley.
  At this time, Yin Jiarou and Su Hui rushed over and only saw Chu Dingfeng's body on the bed.
  Yin Jiarou's face turned ugly: "Is the person dead?"
  Su Hui took back the hand that was detecting Chu Dingfeng's breath and nodded.
  "Who is it?!" Yin Jiarou looked ugly: "How could a man sneak into our base and come specifically to kill Chu Dingfeng?" There were
  too many people around, and her implicit meaning was that someone knew about Chu Dingfeng. The secret of the wind?