c 37

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 37/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

"
  I owe you 5 kilograms of compressed biscuits. If I find a place today, I will give you the reward tomorrow."
  Ruan Ningda said: "No problem. " "
  After leaving the ship, the three of them took Wang Lingxia back to the 17th floor. Ruan Ning pretended to check the quality of the rice and secretly added a little to it.
  Then, she turned around and reminded them that they must protect the food and it is best to replace the rice with compressed biscuits. , or else eat it quickly to avoid anyone thinking about it.
  Wang Lingxia nodded and said he understood.
  After returning home, the system smiled and said: "Host, you are awesome! As long as Sun Yongchao raided the Tianlang Group's lair earlier, Chu Dingfeng would definitely miss out tonight.
  "I hope he moves quickly. " Ruan Ning said: "Who said that Chu Dingfeng was in the advanced stage of procrastination and didn't take advantage of the victory last night to pursue it."
  The system chuckled: "Of course, he can't compare to your quick response and extraordinary wit. " Ruan
  Ning shook her head: "You should work harder when settling the rewards. There is really no need to flatter me." "
  System hehe.
  In fact, Sun Yongchao moved really fast.
  Not only did he destroy the Sirius group's den, but he was also worried that some members would not come back, so he arranged for people to wait there.

Chapter 32
  Such a development, Ruan Ning I didn’t expect it.
  According to the plot of the original book, Chu Dingfeng led people to attack the Sirius regiment’s lair at night. Originally, he could get a lot of supplies this time, and he also had a wife and a concubine.
  Yes, Chu Dingfeng also had a concubine.
  Novel It is described in this way. At that time, Chu Dingfeng rescued twelve women. Among them, a mother and daughter were very beautiful. The mother begged Chu Dingfeng to take them in, so he took them home, while the other women Live and die on your own, or reward those with good looks to their subordinates.
  The mother presented her well-protected daughter to Chu Dingfeng. She felt that she was not worthy of Chu Dingfeng and took on the responsibility of a cook.
  But people like Chu Dingfeng How could he give up his mother and daughter?
  He was so greedy.
  In the end, his mother became a concubine with a lower status.
  Chu Dingfeng tasted the sweetness. After that, there were many "concubines" who were not qualified to be wives. , and also took in two "housemaids".
  Ruan Ning got goosebumps when she watched it.
  Even if it means more children and more happiness, why has the feudal hierarchy been restored?
  And the current situation is, Chu Dingfeng rushed to the lair as planned. The supplies of the Sirius Regiment had been confiscated, and the women were placed in a temporary refugee camp.
  Chu Dingfeng was greeted by dumplings.
  The two sides were fighting hand-to-hand. How could Chu Dingfeng do this? He could be an opponent of the national team. He surrendered within a minute of being beaten and all his men were arrested.
  Because Chu Dingfeng stood at the back of the team, he got the chance to flee in a hurry and took his father-in-law and two people back to the community.
  After returning home, he He put everything away, grabbed the girl's hand and asked her to follow him.
  The girl's name was Zhao Nana, and she said in surprise: "Didn't you go out? Why did you come back so soon?" "
  Chu Dingfeng didn't have time to explain: "Whether you want to follow me or not, don't talk nonsense.
  Zhao Nana hesitated: "Where is my dad? " "
  Chu Dingfeng was impatient. If it weren't for his contribution to the family, he wouldn't bother talking nonsense: "Of course he will come with me. Zhao
  Nana still didn't want to leave: "There is water everywhere, where can we run?" And why should we run? "
  Chu Dingfeng: "What else could be the reason? We just went to wipe out the Sirius Regiment, but it turned out that the place had long been occupied by the army, and all our people were arrested.
  Zhao Nana said: "Then we don't have to run. We are fighting bandits. The army will definitely understand. " "
  I don't understand. I didn't know that I was from the army. I fired two shots, and I don't know if I hurt anyone. If I die or get hurt, who will understand me?" "
  Anyway, I will definitely leave. If you want to stay, then stay. Let's make a clean break." "
  Zhao Nana's face turned pale instantly.
  She didn't expect that Chu Dingfeng was so heartless that he would cut it off in two words.
  At this time, Zhao Darui ran up from downstairs and said anxiously: "Why haven't you finished cleaning up yet? Let's run away quickly, otherwise The running team is about to catch up! Zhao
  Nana's eyes widened in disbelief: "Dad, are we really going to run away?" "
  Zhao Darui is too lazy to pay attention to her. This girl is so naive. They usually bully the neighbors, take all the relief food distributed by the government for themselves, and kill so many people. Which one is not a capital crime?
  Zhao Darui coaxed: " We have to leave quickly. You have to believe that dad is definitely doing it for your own good and for the good of our family. "

  Zhao Nana started crying, wondering how it could be like this.
  Not long after they left, the army surrounded the building.