c 88

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 88/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

As for my brother Chu Dingfeng, I definitely can't ask him harshly.
  Ruan Ning said: "You are not from Nanyuan City, where did you come from?"
  Cheng Yilang said casually: "Next door Jinbei City."
  Ruan Ning said: "Are you the same as me?"
  "No," Cheng Yi said Lang said, "I'm still taking my mother with me."
  Ruan Ning was afraid that he would be suspicious, so she didn't ask any more questions.
  At this time, they found a scavenger's residence. There was no one in the house, only some useless pots and pans were left.
  Diao Zi found three compressed biscuits inside and cursed: "These people are getting poorer and poorer. In my opinion, we should have a big fight with Pangu Base." "
  Keep them in your hands. " Grab ten thousand kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Zhao Lei scolded: "This is the base director's decision, are you going to rebel?"
  Diao Zi immediately laughed: "How dare I, I just complained, now I'm outside It's not easy to find food."
  Putting away the three compressed biscuits, Diao Zi stomped on the iron basin on the ground until it was flattened.
  Others are not surprised and let him vent.
  At this time, a burst of footsteps suddenly sounded outside.
  Zhao Lei said: "Everyone, please be quiet."
  The 33 people suddenly became quiet. Cheng Yilang was next to Ruan Ning. He lowered his voice and said, "It should be the Pangu base search team."
  Ruan Ning glanced at him quickly. .
  The sounds outside are getting closer and closer, and it looks like they are coming here too.
  Zhao Lei said: "Bring me the guns and turn on the safety."
  Ruan Ning received a rifle today. She is not very skilled in using it, but at least she has taken the time to practice before, and is better than others. Stronger.
  Cheng Yilang looked out of place inside. He used the gun like a veteran and was very fast.
  Ruan Ning deliberately asked: "Have you practiced before?"
  Cheng Yilang: "I will touch it when I have time."
  After all, the Cheng family has a tradition, and it is normal for Cheng Yilang to be able to use guns.
  Ruan Ning didn't talk to him anymore and just fished in troubled waters.
  Her luck level is quite high now, and this kind of random gun can't touch her at all.
  I don't know how long, more than sixty men were fighting, and in the end both sides suffered losses.
  Tomorrow's base narrowly won, leaving 8 of the opponent's men and 7 of his own dead. Diao Zi was shot in the arm and knelt on the ground crying bitterly.
  Zhao Lei walked over and ended him simply.
  There was no reaction on the other people's faces. It seemed that they had long been accustomed to this elimination rule of "no old, weak, sick or disabled".
  Even Diao Zi no longer has to worry about splattering the little girl's blood and then being nabbed by two women.
  Soon, Zhao Lei promoted another person to take charge of counting the supplies. They got a total of 23 kilograms of compressed biscuits, 12 kilograms of which were found from his own people.
  In other words, after they have been busy all night, their biggest harvest will probably be at this moment.
  There are 26 people alive. In addition to the money they have to hand over to the base, everyone can get 2 to 3 compressed biscuits tonight.
  It's only 12 o'clock now, so you can still continue to risk your life.
  Unfortunately, nothing was found in the second half of the night.
  After returning to the base, everyone distributed the compressed biscuits and dispersed.
  Ruan Ning used the invisibility device and quietly followed Cheng Yilang.

Chapter 65
  Cheng Yilang lives in the quadruple room on the third floor.
  After he entered the door, a middle-aged woman immediately came up to him and asked eagerly: "Are you hurt?"
  Cheng Yilang said: "No, I got two compressed biscuits today."
  "Just two?" The woman looked sad: " Otherwise, I'd better go home. I still have to pay rent to live here. At home, I can also go to the refugee camp to get food."
  Cheng Yilang looked impatient: "Can you fill your stomach? If it wasn't for me before, There is too much robbery, and we can't survive now."
  "What should we do now? Can you earn 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits this month?" The woman was worried at first, and then suddenly complained: "And the day comes? I don’t know what I’m busy with at night, I can’t see anyone.”
  Ruan Ning’s eyes brightened slightly.
  She estimated that the woman who spoke should be Cheng Yilang's mother, and the person she complained to was probably Chu Dingfeng.