c 66

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 66/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

There were only a few wolves, but they slowly increased to 8, becoming a small wolf pack.
  Ruan Ning swallowed her saliva and asked the system quietly: "Can my snowmobile be used at minus 30 degrees?"
  The system: "It's probably barely usable."
  Ruan Ning decided to wait patiently and not force it.
  Over there, the wolves did not leave immediately after finishing eating, but lingered nearby.
  Ruan Ning had no choice but to quietly observe the wolves.
  Compared with animals raised in zoos, wild animals are in much better shape. Although these wolves are not big, they have slim waists, long legs, and strong bodies. Although their hair is not shiny due to hunger, it is white. quite gorgeous.
  There is also a little wolf among them.
  After a while, the little wolf seemed to be curious and jumped in Ruan Ning's direction.
  Ruan Ning held her breath.
  When the wolf cub was about to leave the pack, one over there, probably the mother, gave a warning and called the wolf back.
  Then, the eight wolves left.
  Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief, not daring to look over there anymore, and quickly took out the snowmobile and left at lightning speed.
  She never dared to run so far away alone again.
  Who would have thought there were Arctic wolves?
  It wasn't until she returned to a place closer to the city that Ruan Ning stopped the motorcycle and quickly got into the car to restore her body temperature.
  This delayed us for another half hour, and it was almost dark when we got home.
  Ruan Ning was walking inside when she suddenly heard Wen Mei's voice.
  "Miss Ruan, why did you come back at this time?"
  Ruan Ning looked up and saw Wen Mei and Zhao Nana, with Zhao Xiaobao following behind them.
  Zhao Xiaobao looked at her stupidly. The four-year-old child was still holding a small bundle of dry firewood.
  Ruan Ning said: "I have something to do today, so I came back late. It's cold outside at night. Let's go in quickly."
  Wenmei nodded repeatedly, and the four of them entered the building.
  At this time, Ruan Ning suddenly said: "Wenmei, take Xiaobao in first. I have something to tell Nana."
  Wenmei hummed and took Zhao Xiaobao into the house.
  Ruan Ning saw her closing the door, but she still lowered her voice: "Zhao Nana, I have something to ask you."
  Zhao Nana has been busy outside recently and no longer looks like an 18-year-old girl, but she is still energetic. good.
  "If you have anything to do with Miss Ruan, just ask."
  Ruan Ning said, "Do you know where Chu Dingfeng will go if he leaves the villa?"
  Zhao Nana was stunned.
  Ruan Ning: "We rescued you by coincidence that day, you must have doubts in your heart, right? In fact, I really wanted to deal with Chu Dingfeng, that's why I met you by chance."
  Zhao Nana suddenly realized: "That's it."
  Ruan Ning: "Sorry, I lied to you earlier."
  Zhao Nana shook her head: "You are my savior, and wanting to deal with Chu Dingfeng shows that our goals are the same." "
  As for where he will go, I don't know either."
  Zhao Nana said: "Besides the villa area, the only place he and I have ever stayed is my own home."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up.
  Yes, will Chu Dingfeng return to his safe house?
  His injuries must have healed now, and maybe he has found a new wife. Will he fight back?
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "I know, thank you for telling me."
  Zhao Nana hesitated: "One more thing, this is just my guess, I don't know if it is correct."
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "What?"
  "There's something wrong with him." Zhao Nana said, "He seems to really want me to get pregnant and is looking for women everywhere. I always feel like he has some secrets." "
  You Be careful with him, I suspect he has super powers."
  "I used to read novels online. Isn't that how they are written? There are super powers in the last days."
  Ruan Ning was stunned and immediately said: "I I'll be careful, don't worry."
  Zhao Nana breathed a sigh of relief, and then said nervously: "Miss Ruan, actually I have something to ask you for help. I know you have a friend who is now in the patrol team of the disaster camp, you can help Can I introduce you?"
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "You want to go to the refugee camp? But there..."
  Zhao Nana said: "I know, but you may not meet Chu Dingfeng there. Am I going to hide for the rest of my life?" "
  I I saw the notice in the disaster camp. As long as you are over 18 years old, you can go to the camp to serve as a soldier. I want to improve myself."
  Ruan Ning asked: "What about Zhao Xiaobao?"
  "Aunt Wen has promised to help me take care of him. As long as I If you pay 30 compressed biscuits every month, I will come back to see him often."
  Ruan Ning lowered her head and thought for a moment: "Okay, then you will go to the refugee camp with me tomorrow, and we will find you then. Sister Ji Li, let’s discuss it.”