c 59

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 59/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

It is a modified rickshaw, similar to the rickshaw during the Republic of China. It can protect you from wind and rain.
  She is always accompanied by two cart pullers so that she can stop without stopping.
  Ruan Ning has grown so big. Apart from being a child, this was the first time she was being dragged around by human beings. She felt a little uncomfortable.
  Jiang Sishui comforted him: "Are you feeling embarrassed like this? In fact, I was like this at the beginning, but without them, they would kneel down and cry and beg." "
  Hey." Jiang Sishui sighed: "Yeah. I don’t know how it became like this.”
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  Because someone was pulling the car and there was something to protect her from the wind and rain, Ruan Ning did not feel very cold.
  Arriving at Yueshan Camp, the car was parked at the gate for inspection.
  After seeing that it was Jiang Rushui, the camp door opened quickly, and the coachman pulled the two of them forward.
  Jiang Shishui introduced: "This is the Yueshan Camp. There is also a troop stationed there, and there are many relocated people living there." "
  In addition to those who donated materials to the country like my father, these people also have top-notch people. Scientists, people who have made special contributions, and some of them are relatives directly under the provincial and municipal command posts."
  Ruan Ning certainly knows this.
  She pretended not to understand: "Scientists are still useful now, isn't it because the electricity is gone?"
  Jiang Shishui laughed: "So we need them, especially in agriculture."
  "I'll tell you secretly, but this It’s not a secret in Yueshan Camp. Our provincial command post has established a scientific research team here to study cold-resistant potatoes.”
  Ruan Ning also knew about this.
  She also knew that cold-resistant potatoes were developed here, but unfortunately the first batch was not planted and the world entered an extremely hot climate.
  Yueshan Camp is different from the refugee camp in that it has clean and spacious roads and a quiet and peaceful community.
  The entire villa area is built on the mountain, with approximately 120 units. Some families have separate villas, and some families live in one.
  A temporary camp was set up at the other end. In addition to the garrisoned troops, there were also "employees" of these families living there.
  After a while, the rickshaw arrived in front of a villa.
  For the richest man's family, this villa is a little shabby, but it is unimaginable for ordinary people to have such a safe property and rich supplies in the last days.
  After entering the door, Ruan Ning found that it was not cold inside.
  Jiang Shishui explained: "This villa area had central heating when it was built, and we installed fireplaces in the living room and rooms."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  Jiang Shishui took off his scarf and mask and muttered, "It seems that daddy is not at home."
  "I'll take you to his treasure house to have a look. There aren't many things, so you can pick whatever you want. This is my repayment for your life-saving grace."
  "Then thank you, Miss Jiang."
  Ruan Ning didn't guess how much this "not many things" meant, but she was sure it must be priceless.
  Jiang Shishui took her to the basement and opened a door: "There are troops stationed here, so no one dares to mess around."
  "There are about seventy things in total, all of which were rescued by my father in a hurry. Others They were probably all washed away by the flood."
  Jiang Shishui seemed to feel it was a pity.
  Ruan Ning did not look at her because she was already attracted by the dazzling array of antiques.
  The system keeps beeping.
  "This is a national treasure that once lived overseas and was brought back from abroad by Jiang Fuhai."
  "Provide Jiang Fuhai with 0.12 points of luck every day."
  "Wow." Ruan Ning exclaimed.

  "This is a royal teacup used by the imperial court. It was bought by Jiang Fuhai for 130 million." "
  Provides Jiang Fuhai with 0.08 points of luck every day."
  "A Guanyin statue dating back 1,300 years was once enshrined in many national temples. , every attendant is a highly respected person, providing 0.05 points of luck value to Jiang Fuhai every day."
  Ruan Ning looked over all the way, and almost every item was genuine and could bring luck.
  You should know that not all antiques are like this. It requires the luck of its former owner or creator.
  Jiang Fuhai's collections are undoubtedly the best among the best.
  Suddenly, Ruan Ning's eyes stopped.
  She saw something astonishing.
  Jiang Shishui also noticed that she was looking at that one and said quickly: "Damn it, why did I forget this? This is my father's most precious thing. If you want it, there's nothing I can do about it."
  Ruan Ning watched helplessly . ‌Xiang Jiang Shui: "You don't want it either?"
  Jiang Shui was embarrassed: "He usually doesn't let me touch it."
  Ruan Ning really wants it, because this thing is too precious!
  To be precise, it is not an antique, but a real cultural relic.
  It is covered by a clear anti-theft glass, has a lock on it, and is contained in a glass bottle.
  There is also an introduction below.