c 81

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 81/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

, my stepmother is entertaining people. "
  Ruan Ning blinked.
  There was also such a passage in the original novel, which mainly described Chu Dingfeng slapping the rich second generation in the face.
  She didn't care, she didn't like slapping in the face, she just loved doing business.
  Yue Minmin didn't say anything, and waited. Qian Weimin followed Qian Weimin and left.
  However, Qian Weimin ran over happily and sat down on the chair. He looked Ruan Ning up and down: "She is still a big beauty, but it is a pity that she cut her hair short. , now everyone outside is like this, how boring it is. "
  As he said that, he looked at Yue Minmin; "Stepmother, what do you mean by bringing a little girl in? Isn't it because you can't win over others, and you want to learn from Zhen Huan's biography and cultivate your own confidants?
  Yue Minmin looked disgusted: "This is my friend. "
  Qian Weimin: "Do you still have friends? " Ruan
  Ning looked at her nose and heart, and heard Yue Minmin say: "Miss Ruan, I'm really sorry. My son is careless and offended today."
  Qian Weimin suddenly jumped up from his chair: "Damn it, who is your son! "
  Yue Minmin looked at him and said, "Whoever is my son knows in his heart. " "
  "You stinky bitch! "Qian Weimin was furious and picked up the plate on the table.
  The servant on the side quickly stepped forward: "Young master, this is not acceptable. If the base commander finds out, he will definitely be unhappy.
  Qian Weimin then pointed at Ruan Ning and asked, "Who is this person? Why does she appear here? " "
  No one dared to answer.
  Yue Minmin said: "I told you, is this my friend?
  "You have a shitty friend! " I ask again, what does this man do? Ruan
  Ning then said: "I'm here to discuss business." "
  Yue Minmin looked anxious and warned Ruan Ning with her eyes not to continue talking, otherwise Qian Weimin would never let her son buy milk powder.
  Qian Weimin narrowed his eyes: "Business? Ruan
  Ning smiled: "Yes, I had a business discussion with the base director recently. Because I am a woman, I asked Mrs. Yue to entertain me." Qian Weimin's eyes were disdainful: "
  You're the only one still talking about business and fooling me here?" Ruan
  Ning smiled and said: "Of course I am just the representative. Our boss has a batch of contraceptive condoms." Qian
  Weimin suddenly became excited and his eyes lit up: "Really or not, do you have this?" Ruan
  Ning said with a smile: "Of course, otherwise how could I let Mrs. Yue entertain me? It's just not a lot." Qian
  Weimin waved his hand: "The quantity is small and I want them all. How do you sell them?" “
  One contraceptive condom weighs twenty pounds of compressed biscuits.
  Qian Weimin was startled: "You're cheating me, is it so expensive? " Ruan
  Ning blinked, with an innocent look on her face: "This is the price I quoted, how can it be expensive?" There are so many confidants like you, Qian Shaodong, all over the world. "
  She said, looking at the girl next to her.
  "What should I do if I get sick without a condom? My female companion is pregnant, how do I know who it is? Qian
  Weimin felt guilty for a moment, but he felt that it was impossible for Ruan Ning to know about his relationship with the girl, so he quickly said: "I will take all the money you have." Ruan
  Ning's eyes lit up: "Really, actually I only have 300 on hand..."
  Qian Weimin immediately said: "Only 6,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits, I want them all!" Ruan
  Ning couldn't hold back her smile; "Okay, that's settled." "
  Qian Weimin felt that he had got a good thing, so he couldn't bear to keep a low profile and went out to show off triumphantly.
  Yue Minmin looked confused, but she didn't say anything.
  She felt that the two men of the Qian family were special. I need this thing.
  I have to buy 10,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits to avoid bringing the disease home.
  The two talked again, and Ruan Ning left the Fuhai Mansion.
  Although no trace of Chu Dingfeng was found this time, Yue Minmin was confirmed I don’t know him.
  As for the small umbrellas, they were used as working capital. She prepared tens of thousands of them in her space. Later, she opened the express delivery and then opened it to hundreds of millions.
  The next day, Ruan Ning met Wu Dawei again.
  Wu Dawei gave her a thumbs up: "Girl, I didn't expect you to have a big killer. I just gave them 8,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and you made money back again." Ruan
  Ning said with a smile: "It's a pity that I didn't let you take the commission and earn it back together." Wu
  Dawei laughed loudly and whispered: "But do you still have that thing? I have a friend who wants it. The price is cheaper." Ruan
  Ning couldn't laugh or cry: "Okay, the unit price is 10 kilograms of compressed biscuits, and I'll give you 200." "
  Wu Dawei: "You are really a sister! A lot of the 8,000 kilograms of compressed biscuits needs to be taken back, right? "
  Ruan Ning actually didn't mean that. She was amused by his tone.
  Wu Dawei: "Okay, let's trade with seafood.
  "Fuhai Mansion plans to offer 66 kilograms of live shrimp, 24 abalone, 5 kilograms of shellfish, and two pairs of king crabs in exchange. " "