c 70

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 70/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Well, as long as you let me get something useful, I will definitely thank you and work hard in the future. "
  Opening her eyes, Ruan Ning opened the system mall and found that the invisibility device had been refreshed.
  Introduction: A one-time item, which can be invisible for 1 hour after use, and the price is 50 contribution points.
  Ruan Ning suddenly smiled: "Everything. , as expected, your father is still useful.
  System Sense was under tremendous pressure and said weakly: "But I am your elf. " Ruan
  Ning was delighted.
  When it was almost three o'clock in the morning, there was movement below.
  Ruan Ning perked up and took out the night vision binoculars: "Is Luo Bin back?" "
  On the other side of the cave, you can vaguely see two people running over.
  "It actually made Luo Bin run out. Is it really a plot effect?
  The system said: "Maybe. " Ruan
  Ning clicked her tongue and saw the two people running into the cave with bare hands and not helping the fainted person.
  "It seems that Mr. Liu was not kidnapped. As long as he is fine, Chu Dingfeng won't gain much weight." "
  After waiting at the same spot for a long time, someone's figure actually touched him.
  Ruan Ning's eyes were bright and he used a night vision telescope to look at the past.
  But to be honest, this telescope is expensive and it can see people clearly, but it is really difficult to see people clearly. It was unclear whether that person was Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning put the tent and other things into the space and carefully moved over there.
  She was not too close, and it was not cost-effective to use the invisibility device now. She
  took out the telescope again , Ruan Ning saw the man lingering for a long time, but she didn't dare to come forward, and she didn't want to leave.
  What's going on?
  It was really cold at night, and Ruan Ning gradually felt a little unbearable, so she took it from the space He took out a hot water bottle and stuffed it into his windproof clothes.
  He took out another one and held it in his hand.
  Nuan Baobao also tore out a few new ones for use.
  Just before dawn, Ruan Ning felt that the man would not move. After all, Even if the other party is Chu Dingfeng, he probably doesn't have the strength to take advantage of the enemy now.
  Suddenly, the man moved.
  Ruan Ning quickly concentrated and looked over.
  The man probably couldn't hold it anymore. After he stood up, First, he looked nervously at the hole, then rubbed his neck, arms, and legs.
  Then, he squatted down again.
  At this time, Ruan Ning had already seen clearly that this person had a left hand.
  Damn it! There was no way. It's not Chu Dingfeng.
  Ruan Ning stayed there all night, feeling very depressed.
  "Chu Dingfeng didn't come. Did he not follow this plot at all?"
  "I'm so sorry. " "
  At this time, the sound of a large army came from the bottom of the mountain.
  The people who had been guarding all night had great joy on their faces, eagerly looking forward to the arrival of the group of people.
  Ruan Ning had already used a telescope to see clearly. It was Sun Yongchao and his large army who came. It is estimated that they are encircling and suppressing Luo Bin.
  "It is not advisable to stay here for a long time. " Ruan Ning was about to cry, so
  she packed her things and left. Before she reached the bottom of the mountain, she heard fierce gunfire from the air-raid shelter on the mountain.
  After a while, the gunfire stopped.
  The system suddenly said happily: " Congratulations to the host, Sun Yongchao has broken into the air raid shelter and obtained a large amount of supplies. "
  "You prevented Chu Dingfeng from obtaining Luo Bin's materials, and received rewards of +5 physical fitness, +4 agility, and +3 strength.
  " Get 300 cubic meters of storage space. " "
  "Get a location card. "
  "The positioning card is a directional transmission. After binding, no matter where you are, you can instantly return to the location of the positioning card.
  "Location cards are rare. Hosts are asked to choose the binding location carefully. " "
  Ruan Ning was overjoyed and suddenly felt that this wave was not a loss.
  After returning home, she first sat in front of the return air stove to warm up her body, and then took out hot white rice, dry pot chicken, and spicy food from the space. Stir-fried cabbage, and braised eggplant with big mouthfuls of rice.
  Ruan Cifeng said anxiously: "How are you doing? Did you see that Chu Dingfeng last night?" Ruan
  Ning shook her head.
  Ruan Cifeng was relieved and surprised: "He didn't go?"
  " Maybe it's still growing. "
  Ruan Ning smiled at Ruan Cifeng: "Dad, I got a good thing yesterday. " "
  Zhou Sulan was boiling water on the side. When she heard this, she said curiously: "What's the use? It must be good to be called a good thing by you now. "